Chapter 345 Mutation Begins

Wang Ye got the last puzzle piece from Qian Li.

Although Qian Li's ghost has become dumb, she has no cunning and lies, and she will say whatever you ask her, just like a robot.

As Wang Ye speculated, after Qian Li and her husband Xue Hui got the necklace but lost their inheritance rights, they had to sell their house in order to pay off their gambling debts, even if this was not enough.

The two couples did everything they could to get money, but luckily they were not too courageous to do anything that clearly violated the law.

Seeing that the creditor came to the door again and told them that if they did not pay back the money next month, their body organs would be removed to pay the debt, the couple finally decided to take out the necklace and make up a family treasure map for the debt collector. lie.

The debt collectors didn't believe it at all, but they also promised to extend their debt repayment time, and took the initiative to contact them with an expedition live broadcast team.

The broadcaster of this adventure live broadcast was Lu Yifeng, who hadn't become popular at that time.

After Lu Yifeng met Qian Li and his wife, he helped him complete the entire story chain, and decided to use the fact that there was a treasure map in the necklace to make a wave of quick money. He didn't believe at all that the carvings on the necklace were treasure maps, and in fact, Qian Li and his wife didn't believe it either.

But this does not prevent them from using this treasure map to make money.

Storytelling, publicity, the first treasure hunt began four years ago.

This expedition did not recruit fellow expedition tourists, nor did it reveal the real identities of Qian Li and his wife. The focus was on promoting Lu Yifeng and his team.

At that time, they didn't even know where the engraving on the necklace pointed, so they made up a fancy legend, took the old treasure map, compared it with the satellite map, randomly found a somewhat similar terrain, and killed it .

Combined with local legends, it was mysterious and seemed to have such a thing. They also visited the local old people and dug out the local county annals.

Qian Li and his wife also dressed up and played the role of an old couple-treasure map providers. They will travel with the team and tell their family stories at the same time.

This time the treasure hunt was filmed as a live broadcast. Because of its novelty and excitement, this live broadcast made Lu Yifeng's adventure live broadcast a little famous.

Lu Yifeng tasted the sweetness and found a way to make money. While continuing to use the necklace treasure map as a cover to find new treasure locations, he also did some other expeditions and treasure hunting activities.

He also started recruiting adventure travelers, trying to make more money.

Qian Li and his wife also kept playing various characters in the live broadcast, mainly to create atmosphere, such as intentionally scaring a snake, deliberately disappearing, intentionally getting injured, sowing discord, causing trouble in the team, or making a fuss, etc.

Four years later, Lu Yifeng's live broadcast became popular and he made a lot of money.

Qian Li and his wife also received some dividends, but none of these dividends fell into their hands, and they were directly taken away by creditors.

At this time, neither the Qian Li couple nor Lu Yifeng cared whether the treasure map of this necklace was real or not, as long as they could make money.

But just at the beginning of this year, someone provided Lu Yifeng with an ancient map of the Xibo wilderness.

When Lu Yifeng saw that map, he felt like a treasure, because many lines in this map were exactly the same as the necklace treasure map.

After four or five hundred years, from the mouth of the Mohe River to the Xibo Wilderness, the terrain of this road has already undergone considerable changes. Without this ancient map, it would be impossible to combine the carvings in the necklace with the topography of the Siberian wilderness.

Lu Yifeng also searched for more ancient map materials, and the more he searched, the more he believed that the engravings in the necklace were related to somewhere in the Xibo wilderness.

At this point, Lu Yifeng not only wants to make money by using the gimmick of hiding the treasure map in the necklace, but also wants to find the treasure.

Qian Li didn't know the situation at first, but in recent years she and Lu Yifeng got very close, and even had a closer relationship with Lu Yifeng. Qian Li came to Lu Yifeng occasionally and found that he was looking for An ancient map of the Siberian Wilds.

Qian Li is not a fool either, she is also very familiar with the engravings in the necklace.

Seeing that he couldn't hide it from Qian Li, Lu Yifeng told her that he would look for hidden treasures together, thinking that maybe he could really find something this time.

Qian Li was worried that Lu Yifeng would kick him away to find the treasure alone, so she threatened Lu Yifeng to give her half of the treasure because the necklace belonged to her. If Lu Yifeng refused, she would post the engravings in the necklace together with the ancient map of the Xibo wilderness on the Internet, or sell it to those who want to hunt for treasure.

In order to stabilize Qian Li, Lu Yifeng agreed that if he really found the hidden treasure, he would definitely split up with her.

Because it would cost a lot to go abroad, and he didn't know if he could really find the treasure, Lu Yifeng discussed with Qian Li and decided to make a big one.

They did a lot of publicity for this treasure hunt, and posted half of the treasure map, and they also brought up the real identity of Qian Li and his wife and the auction that year, and also showed a photo of the gold necklace. The realism of this treasure hunt has been increased.

To that end, they've attracted investors—adventure tourists who pay exorbitant fees to accompany their tours and sign contracts to split evenly if they find treasure.

Ma Wei is the local guide that Lu Yifeng personally found.

But Qian Li didn't know that Lu Yifeng already wanted to kill her, and Ma Wei was her murderer.

In a place like the Xibo Wilderness, it is quite normal for people to disappear if something happens.

Ma Wei is a smuggler who hangs around the border. He is quite familiar with the border and the Xibo wilderness. It is not the first time he has done something like disappearing people. On the contrary, he relies on this to make money, even in this industry. Still very good.

what word of mouth?

It is he who is responsible for solving the people and things that the employer wants to solve, but he will never use this as an excuse to blackmail the employer.

Lu Yifeng didn't tell Ma Wei that the treasure map might be real, but only promised to pay him 200,000 yuan as a guide fee after solving Qian Li.

Not long after Ma Wei joined the team, he discovered that Qian Li's husband Xue Hui was very dissatisfied with his wife, even resentful.

After Ma Wei's observation, he soon determined that Xue Hui already knew about Qian Li and Lu Yifeng's affair.

Ma Wei wanted to earn double the money. He intentionally or unintentionally deepened Xue Hui's dissatisfaction with Qian Li, and vaguely revealed that he could make a move on his behalf, as long as Xue Hui was willing to pay.

Xue Hui was so persuaded that he had no money to pay Ma Wei, so he said to give the gold necklace to Ma Wei.

It turned out that Xue Hui's resentment towards Qian Li originated from this gold necklace.

Xue Hui thought that this gold necklace belonged to their Xue family, and it was also paid by his mother, so he should be holding the necklace, but Qian Li refused to let go of the necklace.

If it weren't for Qian Li and Lu Yifeng's series of money-making activities such as using the engravings in the necklace to create treasure maps, Xue Hui would have snatched the necklace and ran away.

Of course, Xue Hui was also worried that he wouldn't be able to escape, and those debt collectors were keeping a close eye on him.

Later, Xue Hui discovered that Qian Li and Lu Yifeng were getting together secretly, and hated Qian Li and Lu Yifeng even more. But he needs to live by these two people, so he can only endure it, and even has to endure all kinds of contempt from his wife.

If it weren't for the fact that the debts on her body could not be thrown away even through divorce, Qian Li would have divorced him long ago.

But after Ma Wei overheard the conversation of the four fake geologists, he knew that the treasure might actually be found in this treasure hunt, and he also knew that the gold necklace was the key.

So on the first night of camping, Ma Wei gave Xue Hui some medicine powder and asked him to put it in Qian Li's water bottle.

Afterwards, Ma Wei asked Qian Li and Xue Hui to get into his van together, saying that he had something important to discuss with them.

Qian Li didn't know that her husband was going to harm her, so she drank the potion that would make her body weak.

After Qian Li got into the van, she lost her strength not long after.

It was at that time that Ma Wei snatched Qian Li's gold necklace and asked her about the hidden treasure.

Qian Li wanted to scream, but was strangled to death by Ma Wei.

Xue Hui was watching from the side.

It may be because Xue Hui looked at the gold necklace more, or it may be that Ma Wei had made up his mind to kill Xue Hui together. When Ma Wei let Xue Hui get off the car, Xue Hui really turned his back to Ma Wei. Wei got out of the car.

Then Ma Wei picked up a big wrench and smashed a hole in the back of Xue Hui's head.

Afterwards, Ma Wei actually dug a hole behind the van and buried the bodies of Qian Li and Xue Hui in it. After filling the soil, Ma Wei calmly moved the van to the top of the filled corpse site.

When everyone found that the couple was missing and looked for them everywhere, they never expected that they were buried under the dilapidated van.

Some of these contents are known by Qian Li herself, and some are related memories that Qian Li found after devouring the souls of Ma Wei and Xue Hui.

Seeing that Wang Ye finished asking, Xuelang swallowed Qian Li's ghost in one gulp.

Wang Ye: "..." He also planned to get rid of Qian Li's ghost.

But Snow Wolf didn't give him this chance.

Chong Lao patted Wang Ye on the shoulder: "Don't be sorry, that dead spirit has killed people, and it is full of resentment. You can see that it is full of black energy, because it has become an evil spirit without reason. The reason why it is dumb Yes, the snow wolf has suppressed its ferocity, otherwise you have to kill it right now. Letting the snow wolf eat it is also a way to return to heaven and earth." "Wow——!" Wang Ye looked at

the

system Before he was reminded that the mission was completed, he knew that he might have to make another trip to find those four fake geologists.

Those four fake geologists might be the key.

The ancient map of the Xibo Wilderness that Lu Yifeng received was most likely given by those four geologists.

And those four people should know a little bit of formation, although it is very superficial. Maybe they have something to do with the grave robbers now lying in the cave.

Wang Ye first helped General Yinhun protect the hole in the hole with a magic circle.

He arranged two magic formations, one is a lost formation and the other is a reinforcement formation.

In this way, if someone enters this hole in the hole, as long as he does not understand the formation, he will not find the real entrance, no matter how he walks, he will always reach the exit.

General Yinhun was very satisfied, so he simply handed over all the hidden treasures to Wang Ye.

"These are the rewards for your formation. You don't have to refuse, I see that you have used a lot of precious materials. Anyway, I have already given you the things, and it is up to you how you want to deal with them." General Yinhun looked at Wang Ye

. All the things in those ebony boxes were packed, but he kept the ebony boxes, and he was more satisfied with Wang Ye.

In fact, these boxes that look like ebony but are actually made of unknown materials are the real treasures.

They can store items all year round to keep items from corruption, and also play a role in reinforcing formations and absorbing energy.

It is impossible for Wang Ye not to know the preciousness of these boxes, but he didn't take any of them.

The ghost general finally touched Wang Ye's head, although only vaguely, "See you on the double moon." "

Well, see you on the double moon!"

The ghost general waved his hand, and all the ghosts opened the ebony box and disappeared after a burst of white light.

Wang Ye received a generous reward and was in a particularly good mood. After the ghost general also entered the ebony box, he gave another magic circle as a gift, and he arranged a hidden magic circle around these boxes.

If someone can really break through the outer maze and enter here, then unless he has the eyes of the sky, he will not see the ebony box here.

Although these methods cannot guarantee the safety of these ebony boxes and the formation below, they are at least much better than the previous state of no protection.

Snow Wolf also wanted to take Wang Ye to see the entrance of the inheritance——Snow Wolf couldn't wait to go in right away.

The entrance is deep in the cave, but not on the side where the treasure is hidden.

Wang Ye guessed that 99% of this formation was also left by the great powers who left behind the inheritance test, but he didn't know the significance of them leaving this formation?

Maybe that mighty man has seen the future through time, and knew that the earth and Double Moon might be in great danger, so he left a glimmer of life in advance?

But it's also possible that the formation and the box were just the whim of Da Neng, or even a failed attempt.

everything is possible.

If you want to know the real answer, unless you can see the great power who arranged all these back then.

"Xue, don't worry, I still have some things to solve, I can't leave immediately." Wang Ye comforted Xuelang.

"I've already given you the follower brand, what are you worried about?"

"Aww!"

"Yes, I need to collect more stone flakes, and I need to sort out some things. How about it, at last After ten years, I will definitely come to you, what do you think? Maybe it won't take so long at all, if everything goes well, maybe I will come to you soon." "Aww!"

Wang

Ye said with a black line on his face: "Thank you for your concern. I won't die so easily. I will come directly to this cave when I come over. You should feel my presence."

Wang Ye didn't go further into the cave. He had a premonition that if he got closer The entrance of that inheritance is very small, and it is very likely that whether he wants to or not, he will not be able to turn back.

Something is calling him.

Wang Ye cut off the summoning connection and turned his head resolutely.

He is a reborn person with a mental illness, he has a strong mental dependence!

In short, don't think that he will go there alone as a bare-handed commander. If he wants to leave, he must at least take Lei Mu with him.

And Xiaoguang must also bring it. Although Xiaoguang has changed to omnivorous now and has no idea of ​​parasitism, who knows what will become of Xiaoguang and her group after he leaves for too long?

In this way, he is at least one piece of stone short.

Of course, as long as possible, he hoped to find more flakes and take everyone with them, as long as everyone wanted to.

Lei Mu's spiritual power gently entangled him, comforting the severe PTSD patient, saying that he would definitely advance and retreat with him, and would never leave him.

Wang Ye: Still want me to wean you? How can it be!

Lei Mu's spiritual sea shook with laughter.

After Wang Ye left the cave, he took everyone straight to the small lake that he had discovered before, which was also the second lost circle.

An off-road RV was flying low over a field where vegetation was growing and there was no way to see the road.

However, there were bushes blocking it, and no one saw the wheels of the RV landed on the ground.

But there are also people who are so lucky. When the RV is about to fly to the small lake, there happens to be a section of rocky road, where there are not many weeds and a pile of stones.

The RV naturally flew a little higher.

As soon as a search and rescue team member in Xiongguo turned his head, he saw a dark green off-road RV flying over the gravel beach not far away... It

flew past, not an airplane, but a RV!

"Captain," the search and rescue team member pressed the intercom, "I have something to tell you, but I'm afraid you will say that I drank too much vodka.

" Close the team.

But so many missing people have not been found, and their faces are also very ugly, okay?

Search and rescue team member: "I just saw a caravan fly by." "

...How much have you drank? It's not winter yet, and you're searching for rescue again. Don't you drink so much because you don't want to do it?" The captain was furious.

The search and rescue team screamed again: "Bear! There is a bear! Fuck, why is this bear so big, has it eaten nuclear radiation?" The

captain: "How much did you drink? There are so many of you, not to mention bears, but wolves." The group will hide and run away when they see you."

The search and rescue team member was well-informed and courageous, so he didn't freeze at the critical moment, and ran away, shouting: "Run! Get in the car, everyone get in the car! "

The two nearby search and rescue team members laughed at their companions at first, but when they turned their heads, their eyeballs almost fell out.

Turn around immediately, and run faster than the antelopes one by one!

Rush into the buggy, close the door, grab the gun, step on the gas, and run!

"Damn it! You forgot about me, you bear breeders!" The search and rescue team who was the farthest and the first to find the super-large bear yelled.

The car door opened, and a search and rescue team member leaned out and shot a few times at the chasing bear with a gun.

"Quick! Jump up, you will die if you are overtaken!"

The search and rescue team already felt that they could smell the stench of a bear, and when they saw the open car door, they rushed forward and caught it!

"Crunch!" The off-road vehicle suddenly stopped with an unpleasant sound.

The search and rescue team couldn't believe it. How dare the driver stop the car at this time?

The driver was also helpless, because a bigger bear appeared in front of him, a giant bear standing more than four meters tall!

The giant bear stretched out its paw as if trying to overturn the car.

If he just hit it like this, the bear would definitely not be killed, but the car would have to be smashed to pieces first.

The driver tried to change the direction of the vehicle, and the car twisted violently on the spot and turned a big corner.

They were outflanked.

A large amount of energy gushes out, transforming a large number of nearby creatures, and the larger the animal, the more energy it absorbs.

A rapidly growing body needs more energy and food, and when it sees food, it doesn't want to let it go.

All the animals in this area instinctively know that this is the best period of growth, and they must not let it go. If they cannot eat and drink enough at this time, and cannot make themselves stronger, they will become the target of other creatures. Food became the first group of weak people to be eliminated.

The pair of brother bears even learned to fight together in these two days.

The search and rescue personnel were still holding on to the side of the car door, their feet still dragging on the ground, watching the bigger bear in front of them raised its paw and slapped the front of the car vigorously, and let out a soul roar: "Ula——!"