Xiaoguang's desire to breed is very firm.

She has already seen that, following Wang Ye, she and her subordinates will not be able to walk the path of parasitism, let alone develop into super pests.

Then if she and her men want to eat enough, they can only rely on planting and breeding.

But this is also good, it can develop for a long time, and there is no need to worry about eating up Shuangyue Xing someday.

Lei Mu couldn't help laughing, and patted Wang Ye's shoulder: "I think Xiaoguang's idea is very good. She breeds, so we won't have to worry about eating meat in the future." Xiaoguang immediately said: "

Brothers will settle accounts, I can It's impossible to give you an internal price for nothing."

Wang Ye: "...Then shall we count how many good things you eat from me?"

Xiao Guang plausibly said: "We've produced insect honey!"

"You guys They didn't give me all, on the contrary, they gave me a small part." Wang Yenu retorted.

"Hey!" Xiaoguang's voice was louder: "Even if we signed the contract and became your contract worms, as a boss, you can't abuse your employees. You must have the benefits you deserve? Supply insect honey, help you If you fight, it is our main job, and I will pay you as well. But if we do additional farming, it is our part-time job, and it is our private property. If you want to eat meat, of course you have to pay extra." Wang

Yehehe : "Okay, I can agree to you farming on my site, but remember to pay the rent and taxes."

Xiaoguang: "Yeah?" The rent is fine, and there are taxes? ! Wang Xiaoye is getting more and more shameless!

Wang Ye defeated the thousand-year-old ghost Salot, saved Lei Mu, and won Xiaoguang in the bickering. He only thought that today was his lucky day.

"Mu Mu, how are you doing now?" Wang Ye held Lei Mu's hand, and the power of karma was naturally sent into his body.

Lei Mu had nothing to do with Wang Ye. The little dad in their family really loves to worry too much sometimes.

Xiaoguang lost the bickering, flew to the top of Dahei's head, sulked, and stopped there without saying a word.

Dahei was so frightened that the entity couldn't hold on anymore, but under the threat of Xiaoguang, it could only resist Xiaoguang obediently.

Wang Ye took out the magic lamp and illuminated the entire cell. He was checking the stone platform.

All the magic runes on the stone platform disappeared.

Lei Mu also confirmed this point.

But Wang Ye was afraid of any sequelae, so he smashed the stone platform, seeing that there was indeed nothing inside, and moved all the stones to the insect nest.

Wang Ye even dug a hole under the stone platform until he received a protest from a certain dragon consciousness.

Inside the worm nest, Xiao Yun saw a pile of stones falling down, touched them, and felt an extremely dark force, nodded in satisfaction, this is a good thing. Immediately transfer all these stones to an area dedicated to planting negative medicinal plants.

The Mad Medicine King is also very interested in these stones, and he can feel that these stones are very helpful for him to improve his strength.

Wang Ye heard the mad drug king tell him to ask him to get more similar stones. He immediately touched the other stones in the cell, which seemed to be somewhat different from the stones on the stone platform.