Chapter 306-307

Mulai dari awal

Chapter 307 Lei Mu Wakes Up

  Wang Ye, who was cooking, suddenly threw the spatula away, turned around and ran behind.

In the corner of the wooden house, Lei Mu slowly opened his eyes.

Xiaomumu disappeared, no, it should be said to have returned to her place.

"Yezi." Lei Mu curled up his mouth when he saw Wang Ye jumping in front of him.

Wang Ye stretched out his hand.

Lei Mu jumped up directly from the ground with his hand.

"How are you?" Wang Ye asked anxiously and expectantly.

The way Lei Mu looked at Wang Ye was very... How should I put it, it was like seeing a childhood friend, or seeing an imaginary friend become a real person, and he even reached out and touched Wang Ye's head.

"Little Yezi, have I ever said that it's good to know you?"

Wang Ye was extremely happy: "You said it now, and you can say more in the future."

Lei Mu laughed, bent down and hugged Wang Xiaoye: "Thank you Willing to take care of me, I mean me when I was a child. It would be great if I could really meet you at that time. Xiaomumu likes you very much, he is very happy to meet you, and meeting you is the happiest thing he has ever been conscious of so far something."

Wang Ye also has some unforgettable memories of Xiao Mumu, although he knows that it is Lei Mu himself, but... there is still a little bit of regret.

"Do you want Xiao Mumu's real existence?" Lei Mu asked suddenly.

Wang Ye was surprised, "What? Xiaomumu is still there?"

Lei Mu smiled and nodded.

After merging his soul, he discovered that Xiao Mumu already had a little subjective consciousness. Originally, he could swallow Xiao Mumu's consciousness completely, but he hesitated, and finally he chose to keep Xiao Mumu's consciousness.

Now that little bit of Xiaomumu's consciousness is sleeping in his spiritual core and is being nurtured by him.

The current Xiao Mumu doesn't have a complete soul body yet, and it will take a long, long time to develop this part of the soul into a complete soul body. Of course, if there is a suitable opportunity in the future, maybe this time will be shortened.

Hearing what Lei Mu said, Wang Ye decided to pay attention to relevant materials, but he was more concerned about: "You haven't completely absorbed Xiao Mumu, so what about your soul?" "My soul is complete. All I keep is Xiao

Mumu The separate consciousness is like... your computer program gave birth to a soul, you can separate that soul, but you can still use the computer program." Lei Mu said seriously.

Wang Ye laughed, it was really interesting to hear Lei Mu use the things on the other side of the earth as a metaphor.

"You absorbed that bone too?" Wang Ye asked again.

Lei Mu nodded again, and said with a smile: "Actually, my bone has grown back, but it's not a loss to take back the old one. My body absorbs it directly." "Let me help you see the sea of ​​body and

spirit." Wang Ye Still not at ease, he stretched out his hand to hold Lei Mu's wrist, sent the power of karma into his body, and gave him a careful examination.

On the way, Lei Mu could still be distracted, raised his hand and rubbed Wang Ye's head, and asked, "How long did it take me to reunite with my soul? You stayed here all this time? How are you getting along with the two ancestors?" "

"Very good." Wang Ye checked again and found no problem, but he remembered that he had checked Lei Mu before and didn't find any problem, so what happened? I checked it more carefully.

Lei Mu waited patiently.

After Wang Ye let go of his wrist, he asked, "Did you ask the two ancestors about the altar and the demon contract here?

" I just feel that he is extremely healthy now, including his spiritual core and spiritual sea, which are also extremely stable, not at all like a person who just merged with his soul.

Wang Ye pulled Lei Mu to the table, and first took out a pile of food: "You haven't eaten for seven or eight days, you fill your stomach first, and I will tell you slowly."

Lei Mu happened to be hungry too, and he told Wang Ye didn't need to be polite, he picked up the spoon and drank the rice soup pushed by Wang Ye first.

Wang Ye told him the secret that Patriarch Sa told him.

"The first half of the incident was similar to what we had speculated before. His Majesty the king was dissatisfied with the potion Merlin provided him, and felt that it was too different from his expectations, so he secretly arranged a sacrificial magic circle and sacrificed ninety-nine souls. The demons are coming."

"And the demons really came, although it was only a phantom. Salote bargained with the demons, and finally the two parties signed a contract. Patriarch Sa found it from Salote's funeral objects. Only after reading the contract written on the hide of the monster, did I know what Salot had contracted with the demons."

"What is it?" Lei Mu took the time to ask.

Wang Ye exhaled: "Salot promised that when the best reproductive period of the offspring has passed, the demons can take their lives. The demons promised to extend Salot's lifespan by an additional two hundred years. This contract originally ended here , but later Salot found out that his heirs were all suffering from various sudden illnesses after the age of 40, and the extraordinary ones were slightly better. A clause was added to the contract, which is to ensure the normal lifespan of the heir to the throne."

"The demons shouldn't just add this clause to him, right?"

"Of course it's impossible. The demons demand that once the new king ascends the throne, at least 300 souls must be sacrificed to him. At the same time, they also demand the construction of an underground palace and altar, and expressly order that the Sa family cannot interfere in the affairs of the underground palace." Lei Mu was surprised: "

Three A hundred souls?"

Wang Ye curled his lips: "Those kings don't care about other people's lives and souls in order to live longer. Kings who have a bottom line will choose three hundred people who have committed the most heinous crimes, or choose prisoners from the enemy's country. If there is no bottom line, they will just arrest people. Lei Mu was stunned: " No wonder there are

so many souls in the underground palace. Those punished souls are probably sacrificed souls."

The enemy prisoners, criminals, and nobles who offended them were taken to the altar of the underground palace to be sacrificed to death, in exchange for some benefits with the demons. However, the demons became more and more stingy later, and their demands became higher and higher. The king remodeled the underground palace, and the demons produced architectural plans and magic circles. The underground palace will gradually become the place of perverted punishment."

Wang Ye suddenly sneered: "Besides, the first generation of His Majesty the king still There is one thing requested in the contract, he hopes to be transformed into an undead after death."

Lei Mu: "Ah!"

"The demons agreed, but he asked that the souls of the descendants of the Sa family must stay in the underground palace after death. Saluo Only thinking about himself, he actually agreed to this exchange request. It was only after Salote died that he found out that he had indeed become an undead, but he couldn't leave the underground palace. The demons took advantage of the language loophole, after all Salote They are also descendants of the Sa family." Wang Ye sincerely sympathized with the descendants of the Sa family, although Salote brought honor to the Sa family, it was equivalent to ruining their lives.

Only the heir to the throne seems to be able to live a normal life, but he is also controlled after death.

They are a family of one and the same, and this King Salote has a whole blood of one and has been cheating for thousands of years.

"The only thing that the descendants of the Sa family are better than those sacrificed souls is that they can live a decent life on the surface, just like the undead in the banquet hall. And the kings of the land of spiritual silence are treated better, They can keep their guards, slaves, and even the souls of wives and concubines. But!" "

The consciousness is alive but cannot leave the underground palace, and cannot eat good wine and food, let alone truly enjoy beauties. For those nobles, it is better to let Let them die. Especially the demons secretly passed down the method of devouring souls to improve themselves."

Wang Ye really admired the demons, how could they come up with so many torture methods.

Lei Mu was also amazed. But not to that Demon Race, but to Salote. This guy was so selfish, he only thought about himself, and was tricked by the demons in the end.

"I don't know if Salot was mad when he found out that he was trapped in the underground palace?"

Wang Ye smiled ruthlessly: "Anyone else would go crazy, let alone that one."

Wang Ye saw that Lei Mu had almost eaten, He waved his hand and said, "Let's not talk about that old guy. Mumu, do you feel like you're going to wake up now?"

"Awakening? Well, I understand what you mean. If I want to enter the awakening stage, I probably need one more thing. "Lei Mu laughed.

Wang Ye immediately asked: "What is it?"

"It's a seal." Lei Mu pointed to his brain, "We have to go to the land of solitude. As you can see, I was still young when the soul was separated, so what? I hadn't met Merlin at that time, and in fact, if it wasn't for splitting the soul and replacing it with a bone of mine, I wouldn't have been able to leave the underground palace and teleport to the spaceship of the Tatara clan." "Someone helped you?" Wang Ye

said When he mentioned the word "help", he frowned. Why did he feel that the person who helped Lei Mu figure out this method at that time had malicious intentions?

Lei Mu's eyes also showed a hint of unspeakable emotion: "Yes, someone helped me." "

This person is in the land of solitude? Who is he?" Wang Ye looked at Lei Mu's expression, and felt Knowing that his intuition was right, there was a real problem with this help.

Lei Mu was about to speak, when Patriarch Sa's voice suddenly came out: "Hey, are you awake? It seems that the soul reunion is going well, and the good things that Patriarch I took out were not in vain." Lei Mu immediately got up and turned to Sa Lao

. Ancestor saluted: "Thank you for your kindness."

Ancestor Sa was used to the unruly Wang Ye in the past few days, but he was still a little unaccustomed to seeing the polite Lei Mu suddenly.

"What are you going to do next? To cancel the contract of the gravekeeper?" Patriarch Sa asked, rubbing his chin.

Lei Mu and Wang Ye looked at each other, Lei Mu nodded: "Yes."

"Do you know how to remove it?" Patriarch Sa saw a few food boxes on the table, and smiled on his face.

"I know."

"Oh? Tell me about the method you know." Patriarch Sa put away the wooden boxes one by one.

Lei Mu hesitated for a moment, and replied: "This junior only knows two methods, one is to find a replacement, and the other is..." "

Destroy the underground palace, right?" Old Ancestor Sa said the answer without raising his head.

Wang Ye was startled.

Lei Mu pursed his lips and did not deny it.

Old Ancestor Sa looked at the two juniors and laughed: "Why, are you afraid that I will be angry? You are wrong, your grandparents and I don't like this underground palace, and we didn't ask to build this underground palace. What's more annoying is that this The underground palace was built just above our tombs, how annoying do you think the unworthy descendants who built the underground palace were?"

Wang Ye blinked: "Then we destroy it, you two don't object?"

"If it is destroyed, it will be destroyed. Anyway, our bones have been transferred, and this broken underground palace, your grandma and I have long been tired of looking at it. Also Only those demons with shit brains can come up with so many perverted methods of torturing souls, and say that the souls concocted in this way are the most delicious, it makes us sick to death! If it weren't for us, we wouldn't be able to completely destroy those souls. Just let us destroy it."

"What's more, there is still a fool playing tricks in the underground palace, who wants to use the energy of the underground palace to perfect himself. It is also a disaster to keep such an underground palace!" Said Patriarch Sa, and said to Wang

Ye: "I heard that you wiped out many ghosts in the banquet hall? Can you really let them rest in peace?"

Wang Ye shrugged: "If they don't appear in the future, then maybe it will be possible."

Sa Patriarch thought Thinking authentically: "It seems that your ability is a bit special. You are not using magic, right? Is it your strange art? Another kind of energy ?

"

No one will easily expose their details to others, and others will not ask casually.

"Since you have this ability, you may really be able to destroy this underground palace, but if you want to destroy the underground palace, you have to solve a place."

Wang Ye: "The demon altar?"

"Yes."

Wang Ye pondered After a while, he said: "Old Ancestor, we will go to the Land of Spiritual Silence later, Lei Mu still has a seal that has not been lifted, it was the seal that was given to him by the person who helped him divide his soul back then, and the other party is in Spiritual Silence place. Do you have any pointers on this?"

"The person who helped you divide the soul? There is such a kind guy in the land of solitude?" Patriarch Sa looked in disbelief.

Lei Mu said helplessly: "He said he was my ancestor, named Salote."

Wang Ye Teng looked at Lei Mu.

Lei Mu: "Don't look at me like that, I didn't know at that time that he was the first king of Yinyue, and I didn't even know that he was an old selfish man who killed all the descendants of the Sa family. I thought I met a kind old man. Grandpa."

"Salot? Good old grandpa?" Patriarch Sa snorted.

Lei Mu: "..."

"Is this one of your lost memories?" Wang Ye also knew that Lei Mu couldn't blame Lei Mu for this matter. Lei Mu was so young at that time, if anyone treated him better, would he not be fooled?

Lei Mu silently nodded.

Wang Ye rolled his eyes, jumped in front of Patriarch Sa, and pleaded with his sleeves: "Patriarch, you have to help us! That is the first generation king Salot, he must be very powerful now? Let's fight But what should he do? And Mumu has been sealed by him, and he has to undo the seal. What if he harbors evil intentions towards Mumu? What if he refuses to unseal Mumu? Ancestor~" Patriarch Sa

was Wang Yeqiu had a headache: "What do you think of me? Go and beat him up?"

Wang Ye: Yes, that's what I mean. You are the biggest threat to those descendant kings if you come to accompany us there!

Old Ancestor Sa shook his head: "It's useless. Salote has been crazy for a long time. He was imprisoned by me and your grandma in the Spiritual Silence Land a long time ago. Forcing him and threatening him will only make him crazy more powerful."

Patriarch Sa said to Lei Mu again: "I said what kind of luck is this for you? It's fine to touch the land of solitude, but you can even touch the prison where those lunatics stay, and you have been implicated with Salote. You Ah, he is also a little guy with ill-fated fate."

Lei Mu thought blankly: Yes, I became a puppet in my previous life and died prematurely. Is there anyone more ill-fated than me?

That's why Lei Mu didn't know what happened to him before he became a puppet, otherwise he wouldn't just use ill-fated to describe himself.

"What's the matter with the lunatic and the prison?" Wang Ye heard that Patriarch Sa told him the details of the contract between Salot and the demons, but he didn't hear the ancestor mention to him what happened after Salot's death.

Patriarch Sa thought about it, and felt that there was nothing to hide, so he said to the two children: "After becoming an undead, the easiest way to become stronger quickly is to devour other undead and souls. But this kind of It is not advisable, and it is strictly prohibited."

"We Shuangyue Stars are different from the demons. The demons devour souls just like eating, but when we absorb other people's souls, it will cause memory confusion, emotional confusion, and accumulate a lot of food. negative energy. The more you absorb, the worse the situation will be, and in the end you will not be able to retain your own consciousness, and you will all become like lunatics." Patriarch Sa sighed: "

These guys were imprisoned by us in the Land of Spiritual Silence After that, there are occasional sober moments. But most of the time they are in a state of madness, and devouring and absorbing souls will be addictive, just like cannibalism. Once you lift the ban and you can't restrain yourself, then You just eat it and want to eat it again."

"Because these lunatics can't eat their souls, they are in pain as if they were poisoned. When they wake up, they want to die and use various methods to destroy their spirits. nuclear, but because of the contract with the demons, they can't really perish, and the result is that they become more and more painful, the more painful they become, the crazier they become, and they become less and less human, with less and less humanity."

Old Ancestor Sa's eyes were cold and calm: "The undead in the prison, maybe some people were good people at first, but after they used other souls and undead as food, they were no longer what they were before. Saluo Especially the most evil one among them."

Wang Ye frowned into small knots.

Old Ancestor Sa said plainly: "Salot will never be someone who is kind enough to help others, even if he is his descendant. You think he will care about the fact that he can sell the entire blood of the Sa family to the demons. Future generations? Since he doesn't care about future generations, it is very suspicious that he offered to help Lei Mu. I suspect..." "

What do you doubt?" Wang Ye asked urgently.

Old Ancestor Sa paused: "Leimu's blood is special, and he has a demon seed in his body. If Salote wants to escape the control of the contract, it may be a way to transform into a demon." "You mean that

Salote wants to seize the Lei Mu?" Wang Ye's eyes turned cold.

"It's very possible. Whether you help Lei Mu divide his soul or put a seal on him, it's a way to weaken Lei Mu's mental power and soul." Patriarch Sa suddenly asked Lei Mu: "Did Salote tell you But when do I have to go to him?"

Lei Mu: "Yes. That seal is a restriction on me, he helped me because he hoped that I could help him too."

Wang Ye grabbed Lei Mu's hand and said anxiously: " How does he want you to help him?"

Lei Mu calmed Wang Ye and said calmly: "He asked me to find him when I became an adult and give him one-fifth of my blood and a bone. He said he would use my blood and The bone created a new body for him. And he promised that I would not die after being taken blood and bones."

"Fuck!" Wang Ye gritted his teeth angrily: "He definitely didn't want to create a body, he just wanted to Try to weaken you. He can still control you with your blood and bones!"

"Wait, why didn't Salote control and seize She Leimu at that time?" Wang Ye asked Patriarch Sa.

Patriarch Sa almost didn't need to think, and replied: "Didn't I say that he is crazy. Salote is mostly insane, and rarely awake. How can an unconscious person control other people's bodies and expel them?" The soul in someone else's body? When Salote took Leimu at that time, he might be repelled by Leimu's soul. Although he could devour Leimu's soul, he was more afraid of Leimu's nature as a demon seed. "

"When the demon seed was young, if there were no good guidance and cultivation methods, the power of the demon seed would erupt from time to time. If Salote took Lei Mu at that time, it would be very likely to stimulate Lei Mu to erupt the power of the demon seed. Lott's soul might be devoured by Lei Mu in reverse, and even if it can't be completely swallowed, it will be seriously injured." "The undead are

different from the living. If the essence of our soul, which is the spiritual core, is injured, it will be difficult to heal , can only wait slowly. And the crazy Salote and the others, if their souls are injured, their minds will be even more unconscious, and if they can't even guarantee their self-awareness, what's the point of seizing them?" Wang Ye understood

. , "So, it is very likely that Salote has been cultivating himself in the past ten years?"

"If he wants to take it away." Patriarch Sa nodded.

"Then isn't this a dead end?" Wang Ye frowned: "If we don't go to him, Lei Mu's seal will not be lifted, and he will not be able to truly awaken his own power. But if we go to him, Salote will definitely I will attack Lei Mu, but he is very strong, and he will not take it..." "

There is a way to deal with him." Mrs. Xiang pushed open a non-existent door and walked into the wooden house. Behind her, Dahei Also squeezed in.

As soon as Dahei entered the room, he sniffed everywhere, and found that there was no food on the table or in the pot, and the dog's face showed an expression of extreme disappointment.

Patriarch Sa saw that his wife was coming, so he quickly gave her half of the lunch box he got.

Mrs. Elephant snorted softly.

"Grandma, what method? Please tell me quickly~" If Wang Ye had a tail, he would definitely shake it more diligently than Dahei at this moment.

Lei Mu saluted and thanked his wife again.

Mrs. Xiang patted Lei Mu's shoulder first, happy for him, then pointed at Dahei, and said to the two Xiaoxiao: "This method is Dahei." Wang Ye: "Huh?"

Dahei

: "Wow!"

Xiang The madam was amused by the expression of one person and one dog, and explained: "Salotte has a weakness, he is afraid of dogs."