Chapter 305 Prophecy

  That was before they died, they inadvertently saved a god-favored person whose ability was prophecy.

In return, the soothsayer used their blood as a medium, hoping to see their future and save them from some disasters. Turns out the seer didn't see the couple's future, but a long, long time in the future.

Because too much time has passed, and the prophecy is too incredible, the couple will forget this prophecy.

Unexpectedly, they saw a part of the prophecy happening right in front of their eyes.

Patriarch Sa looked solemn: "I sense that he has other blood, but..." "

It shouldn't be a pure-blooded wood elf. Since it is a mixed blood, it is impossible to have a pure blood. What's more, he has a demon in his body." Seed." Mrs. Xiang interfaced.

"Maybe he just inherited the distinctive features of the wood elf bloodline?" Patriarch Sa asked expectantly.

Mrs. Xiang looked at Lei Mu with complicated eyes: "I hope so too, but...is it possible?"

The couple became even more entangled.

Wang Ye didn't know what the two ancestors were struggling with, so he interjected happily: "Don't worry about the two ancestors, Mumu's birth is quite special, so his blood is also special, he is like this because he has mastered The method of bloodline conversion. It is related to his privacy, so I won't say more, if you see Emperor Salman in the future, you can ask him. Or you can ask him yourself when Mumu recovers." Duang

! The expressions of the two ancestors were as if they had been hit on the head by a boulder, and the expressions were horrible.

It's fine if Wang Ye doesn't explain it. His explanation is more in line with the content of the prophecy.

So what are they going to do?

Believe this prophecy and kill this offspring?

Mrs. Xiang suddenly said: "We didn't believe it at the beginning, and we joked that we care so much about things that will happen after a thousand years."

Patriarch Sa smelled the smell of stir-fried pork slices coming from the opposite side, and swallowed: "Yes, anyway Without this child, the bloodline of the Sa family is almost finished. As for the Silver Moon Empire... the Sa family is not the emperor anymore, I care whether she lives or not." "Yes, we are all dead, and we have been dead for so long

. Why don't you care so much. If there is anything, let the juniors do it. It's their business." Mrs. Xiang patted her husband on the shoulder as a compliment.

"Ma'am, you are so right." Patriarch Sa smiled flatteringly, his expression was almost the same as that of a big black dog.

Wang Ye finally heard something was wrong, and looked at the two ancestors in surprise.

"Is it ready?" Patriarch Sa asked impatiently.

Wang Ye had no choice but to swallow the question back to his stomach for the time being, and quickly replied: "That's all right."

Patriarch Sa courteously pulled away the stool closest to him, and asked his wife to sit down.

Mrs. Xiang sat down, took her husband's cup and took a sip of the dragon heart yin grass water.

Patriarch Sa got up, took out a pot again, took out another pot, poured some water into it, and continued to boil the water.

Mrs. Xiang snorted softly: This old thing likes to hide things, and she knew he couldn't hide just one copy.

Patriarch Sa also said to his wife vigilantly: "Dear madam, there is only this part of Yangquan water left. If you give it away, we will have nothing to drink.

" The hot spring water that comes out of the Bailidi Volcanic Group? If you don't have it, you won't go there and get some back?"

Patriarch Sa: "..." So Madam actually knows his background, right?

Wang Ye was about to grin.

Knowing the location of a treasure, he will go to collect more Yangquan water when he goes out. This kind of water is called Yangquan water. Of course, it is not the water of ordinary hot springs. It is also a very important and often used raw material in medicinal materials, including refining equipment.

"Okay!" Wang Ye took the fried meat out of the pan and specially divided it into several plates.

He and Lei Mu could both eat a little bit of level nine monster meat, but Jin Bao and Xiao Mumu were not sure.

Wang Ye only prepared a small portion for Lei Mu, and distributed most of the rest to the two ancestors.

Dahei yelled fiercely: "Wow! Wow!"

Wang Ye rolled his eyes: "Stop calling, I'll keep it for you." He didn't keep it for himself.

Dahei saw the plate on the table and the fried pork slices piled high on the plate, brushed the child's legs with his tail in satisfaction, jumped lightly, and squatted on the stool.

Mrs. Xiang also laughed. This kid is really good at work despite his young age.

"Little guy, what's your name?" Mrs. Xiang sniffed the tempting aroma of fried pork slices, and picked up a slice with her chopsticks. After they got acquainted with Tang Bo Gu Ding, they naturally learned to use chopsticks. After this thing is used well, it is indeed much more convenient than a fork.

"Wang Ye, also called Lei Ye, call it whatever you want." Wang Ye didn't want to hide this grandma, so he simply said his real name.

"Did you have any questions you wanted to ask us just now?" Mrs. Xiang put the fried pork slices into her mouth. It smells good, I hope it doesn't taste like wood residue.

Wang Ye said bluntly: "Yes. Do you two have any opinions on Lei Mu? And this opinion has something to do with his blood?" Mrs. Xiang couldn't care less about talking, she was enjoying the taste

of fried pork slices.

God! She didn't expect, really didn't expect, that she could still taste the taste of real food.

How many years has it been? God knows how much she misses those delicious foods before she was alive?

Although they still have some things to eat after death, there are really too few things that can make the undead feel delicious, and they are all very precious and rare.

Souls are delicious, but they can't eat them!

They have tasted the taste of the soul, and they especially understand why those demons are so obsessed with the soul.

But just because they had tasted it, they had to restrain themselves even more.

Those who cannot be restrained are now in the prison of the land of solitude.

They are not demons, and demons will become stronger and stronger by eating souls. They will become stronger by devouring their souls, but their consciousness will become more and more chaotic until they become a mass of crazy energy bodies. And what the demons like most is this kind of crazy and powerful soul, which they call delicacy.

And now, food more delicious than soul appeared in front of her.

The soul can also give them a taste and make them feel fulfilled, but the guilt can never be removed. The most terrifying thing is the original consciousness or obsession in the soul, which will always haunt you.

But this food, she didn't taste any negative energy.

It was clean, simple, and incredibly delicious. After eating it, it made her whole soul feel very comfortable.

The undead can't eat the entity, but the food made by this child can be turned into pure energy, which is still delicious and pure energy like the food he cooks.

This is nothing short of a miracle!

She and her husband don't know how many friends they have made, and there are a few powerful magic chefs among them, but I really haven't heard of any magic chef who cooks food that makes the undead feel delicious.

Of course, some magic chefs who can cook yin food may be able to make food that makes the undead feel delicious, but the raw materials of that food are different from ordinary food. And the taste is also different from normal food.

All in all, she doesn't want to talk now, she just wants to eat enough!

Patriarch Sa ate so much that he didn't lift his head. The freshly fried Nine-level Warcraft meat slices are tender and smooth in the mouth, full of flavor, slightly spicy, and just the right amount of freshness.

Ah, if I want a piece of white bread at this time... no, no, I should have a bowl of rice at this time!

Wang Ye really served them all a big bowl of steaming rice.

Their family cooks and eats for a long time. If it is just rice, they have a lot of stock.

Lei Mu is also eating, he is still feeding Xiao Mumu.

But Xiaomumu only ate two slices of meat, and shook his head and couldn't eat any more. Level 9 monster meat is still too high for him, and the energy of two slices of meat is enough to feed him.

This is because part of his energy can now flow to Lei Mu, otherwise he might not even be able to eat a slice.

Jin Bao was so jealous, but he looked down at the sliced ​​meat on Lei Mu's father's plate, and found that he couldn't eat any more. It wasn't that he couldn't eat, but that his stomach was so full.

Wang Ye saw that the two ancestors couldn't take care of talking to him for the time being, so he didn't urge him, but exerted his strength as a sixth-level magic chef with all his strength.

He took out more materials and kitchen utensils, and fried, cooked, stewed, roasted, steamed and roasted in this wooden house.

During this period, he did not stingy with his magic power and used it to his heart's content.

I saw a lot of kitchen utensils complete a series of tasks they should do under no one's control.

Jin Zhizhu even kept waving his eight long legs, showing his strength as a holy puppet...

no shame! He really has no shame. Back then, he had made noodles for a group of children, so what was it worth doing as a side dish for these two?

Prepared stir-fries, snacks, staple foods, etc. are continuously placed on the wooden table.

Wang Ye also prepared a suitable cake for Lei Mu and Xiao Mumu for them to dig and eat.

Jin Bao: "Dad?" He is so miserable, there are so many delicious things, but he can't eat any of them.

Jin Bao's eyes were about to roll out tears. In the end, he got into Lei Mu's pocket out of sight and out of mind, and breathed out a hot breath.

Lei Mu rubbed his little head with his fingers.

Jin Bao felt relieved, opened his mouth and yawned a little.

Wang Ye was not slow in cooking, but the two ancestors ate really fast. They are particularly satisfied with the food, and they will put away some of it.

Wang Ye finally consumed all the ninth-level monsters that Patriarch Sa gave him, and he himself also contributed a lot of food raw materials.

The eating speed of the two patriarchs and the big black dog finally slowed down, not because they were full, but because their desire for tongue and mouth was finally satisfied a little bit.

They want to enjoy the rest of the meal slowly instead of continuing to overeat.

Mrs. Elephant looked at her husband.

Patriarch Sa nodded slightly to her.

Mrs. Xiang took a sip of Wang Ye's special milk tea, and was very satisfied with the taste of this drink: "Here, can you make more for me?" "

Of course. Not only will I make more for you today, but I will also regularly give you Both of you." Wang Ye agreed.

"Good boy." The smile lines at the corners of Mrs. Xiang's eyes deepened, the cub's petty thoughts were obvious, but he was clearly thinking about Lei Mu and pleasing them.

"We heard a prophecy before we were alive." Mrs. Xiang suddenly entered the topic.

Wang Ye looked up.

Lei Mu and Xiao Mumu did not react much.

Jin Bao dozed off in Lei Mu's pocket.

Mrs. Xiang touched the cup and recalled: "The prophet was very famous in our time, but he never predicted people easily, because our husband and wife saved him once, and he wanted to repay him, so he did it for us once. Prophecy, in order to ensure the accuracy of that prophecy, he used bold blood."

Mrs. Xiang kicked her husband. She didn't remember the details of the prophecy very clearly, but only roughly. But her husband has a good memory, so he probably hasn't forgotten it.

Old Ancestor Sa had to pull his head out of the delicious food, and then said: "He did make a prophecy, but it was not about the two of us, but our descendants. To be precise, he saw nearly 1,900 years Now in the future. Of course, at that time we didn't know that this prophecy involved such a long future, we only knew that it would be a long time later, at least a thousand years later."

"A prophet always likes to make some very mysterious predictions, but he made it very clear to me that time, and I still remember his exact words." "His prediction is divided into three sections. The first section: Thousands of years later

, The rise of the Sa family and the establishment of the first empire of Shuangyuexing. This paragraph has obviously become a reality." "The second paragraph

: Brother dies and brother dies, and the dead resurrect."

Patriarch Sa sighed: "Brother dies and brother dies and this This kind of thing is not unusual, especially when our family not only has a huge family business, but also a kingdom that is now the empire to inherit. But what does the resurrection of the dead mean, and who does it refer to, we don't understand. It's a pity that the prophet said that some of the content he saw was also very vague, and some of the content of the prophecy he just grasped by intuition." "The

point is the third paragraph," Patriarch Sa looked at Lei Mu and Xiao Mumu with a confused expression: "The two-horned wood elf came on black blood. His left cheek was smeared with his father's blood, and his right cheek was smeared with his mother's blood. He held his young skeleton in his hand, and the silver moon turned into blood. Month, the Sa family will be destroyed, and the empire will be destroyed."

Lei Mu seemed to finally realize that the two patriarchs and Wang Ye were talking about him, and turned his head to look at Patriarch Sa.

However, Patriarch Sa looked at Wang Ye who was opposite: "My wife and I have thought about the last part of the prophecy for a long time. The meaning of this sentence seems to be very clear, but it is hard for us to imagine nearly two thousand years ago.

" The lady said: "At first we thought it was the wood elves who came to seek revenge, but we can't let our descendants be wary of the wood elves after a thousand years, especially since we don't know the exact time. Later, the wood elves disappeared and Silver Moon became an empire. We think Maybe the prophecy has changed, after all the prophecy can be changed, so I didn't mention it to Salman. And we don't want to see them, for us, the descendants and the country after two thousand years are really too far away."

Old Ancestor Sa: "We don't really want them to know our existence. Maybe the person who inherits the throne will know a little bit, but it's not certain. In addition, the time is really too long. If we don't see Lei Mu and him The split soul, and the change of Lei Mu, we may not think of this prophecy until the end of the Silver Moon Empire."

No one knew the horror in Wang Ye's heart.

Others don't know, but he clearly knows the end of the Silver Moon Empire and the end of his previous life.

The Silver Moon Empire had indeed perished, and it was a massacre-style demise. It is said that the murderer was Satan.

From this point of view, all three prophecies should have become reality.

But Wang Ye always felt that something was wrong, just like Patriarch Sa said that there was a problem with the energy in this world, and they couldn't solve it even after trying their best.

"The wood elf with the first two horns came with black blood. The first half of this sentence is easy to understand. It refers to Mumu's appearance. As for the black blood, it should be a metaphor, or a part of Mumu. A kind of ability? Or is it really stepping on blood?" Wang Ye said to himself and generally speculated.

The two patriarchs just watched the child seriously analyze it, while they savored the delicious food leisurely.

Lei Mu and Xiao Mumu looked at Wang Ye again.

"His left cheek is smeared with his father's blood, and his right cheek is smeared with his mother's blood. Do these two sentences imply that his parents are dead?" Wang Ye's heart skipped a beat.

He remembered that the emperor said that Yueqin didn't really die, but was in a state similar to a vegetative state.

And Master Landau is still alive and well.

Then could it be that in his last life, he didn't rescue Master Landau and didn't meet Lei Mu, so the development of things was completely different from this life?

Lei Mu's life experience may be found out by Lei Mu one day, or exposed in other ways, but at that time Princess Yueqin and Master Landau had both died?

Maybe Lei Mu was stimulated by the death of his parents? He wants to avenge his parents, and thinks that the Sa family and the Silver Moon Empire are his enemies?

But he always felt that Lei Mu was not the kind of murderer who would extend his hatred to unrelated people, and even slaughter hundreds of millions of people in the entire country. Unless his consciousness is controlled by someone, can Lei Mu kill hundreds of millions of people in a short period of time?

"Are Lei Mu's parents still alive?" Madam Xiang asked.

Wang Ye nodded very positively: "Alive. Mumu's mother is Princess Sa Yueqin, the biological daughter of Emperor Salman. Due to her health, this princess is currently in a coma and has been in a coma for 20 years." Mrs. Xiang raised her

eyebrows .

"I'll tell you about this later." Wang Ye continued: "As for Mumu's father, he is my master, a great and formidable scroll master who has reached level nine in strength and professional level, and is also Mumu's father. A hybrid of elves and humans, his name is Landau, he is the professor of our Meteorite. I can assure you that until I separated from them yesterday, he is still alive and well, and I can still contact him now." The two

elders The ancestors looked at each other.

Old Ancestor Sa always felt as if he had heard Landau's name somewhere. He recalled and said, "So this prophecy is not about the present, but the future? Then you have to be careful, from the first paragraph of the prophecy Look, the prophecy of this prophet is likely to come true."

Wang Ye pursed his lips and continued to analyze: "He is holding his young corpse in his hand. If you haven't read Xiaomumu's words, I might not be able to figure it out, and I would think it was Lei Mu's child or something. But now I think, this young skeleton refers to Xiao Mumu, right?"

"You ask us this, and we can't answer. But the body of this split soul is indeed carved from a single bone." Patriarch Sa directly revealed the truth about Xiao Mumu's body.

Xiao Mumu touched his body subconsciously, then looked up at Lei Mu.

Lei Mu raised his other hand and touched his head.

Xiao Mumu rubbed his palm attached. Their edges are blended more.

Lei Mu simply hugged Xiao Mumu and sat on his lap.

Half of Xiaomumu seemed to fall into Leimu's arms.

Wang Ye wasn't too surprised. Although he didn't see Xiaomumu's body, he also guessed that the strand of soul split by Leimu must have an attachment before it can be transformed into an entity.

Now Patriarch Sa said that Xiao Mumu's body was carved out of a single bone, and he almost didn't need to think about it to know that 99% of that bone was also related to Lei Mu himself.

"The last silver moon turns into a blood moon, the Sa family is destroyed, and the empire is destroyed. There is nothing to speculate about these three sentences, and they are very clear. Now let's focus on the second paragraph of the prophecy." Wang Ye's expression suddenly became special serious.

Patriarch Sa narrowed his eyes: "What's wrong with the second paragraph? What do you think is wrong?"

Wang Ye hehe: "Brother dead brother? Resurrection of the dead? Can't you really imagine who the resurrected dead is?"

Mrs. Xiang didn't He said unhurriedly: "Tell me about your reasoning."

Wang Ye said bluntly: "Judging from the timing of the three prophecies, the time when the second prophecy occurred must be during the existence of both Emperor Salman and Lei Mu. , is this correct?"

The two patriarchs thought for a while and nodded.

"Then how many brothers does Emperor Salman have, and how many younger brothers are there?" Wang Ye said Sa Feili's name very sharply: "Except for this scumbag Sa Feili Feili, I don't think that the Great Emperor has other younger brothers who can inherit his throne."

Patriarch Sa raised a different opinion: "Maybe Salman passed the throne to someone else in the future, such as Lei Mu, but Lei Mu died, your younger brother ...No, Lei Mu is dead, so naturally there will be no third prophecy. That is to say, other descendants of the Salman family will inherit the throne of Salman?"

Wang Yemanhan said sarcastically: "You mean the son of Safili The pair of stupid, vicious bitches Sakude and Saqier, oh, are they Saed and Saqir father and son? As far as I know, Saed does not have a younger brother, nor does he have a cousin. And Saqir... There is only one cousin, that is Lei Mu, and he is not a brother or brother." Patriarch Sa murmured, " Is this the only population left in our

Sa family's blood?"

The ancestor was not angry either. In his opinion, the heart of this little boy named Wang Ye has long been crooked, and his elbows are all deflected to Lei Mu.

Anyway, he never saw that wicked man and riding a donkey, only Wang Xiaoye and Lei Mu. He is not partial, but he has a soft mouth for eating people. Now Wang Xiaoye has grasped the key to the happiness of the couple, so he will not offend the chef for the offspring of the super distant blood that he has never met.

"Who is Safili?" Mrs. Xiang didn't remember at all. Patriarch Sa waved his hand and said casually, "Salman's younger brother died a

long time ago. He is in the underground palace. You don't need to know him."

This Safili?" Mrs. Xiang said coldly.

Patriarch Sa: "... Apart from him, there seems to be no one else?"

Mrs. Xiang snorted coldly: "That being said, it is still necessary for us to understand this offspring. The resurrection of the dead? My mother has been dead for so many years, and she has no hope of being resurrected. What kind of ability does this Safeili have? What price? What price do you plan to pay? And Salman was young and strong, far from exhausted, how did he die? How did Mumu's parents die? And what about Little Leaf? Maybe the young skeleton in Mumu's arms is Xiao Yezi?"

Wang Ye nodded vigorously immediately, and said without hesitation: "Yes, it may be me."

The eyes of Lei Mu and Xiao Mumu looked at Wang Ye appeared A few traces of anxiety and uneasiness.

A voice kept popping up in Lei Mu's mind: Little Yezi can't die! I won't let Little Leaf die early! no way!

Two-thirds of Xiaomumu's body was integrated into Leimu's body.

The two patriarchs and Wang Ye, including the big black dog that kept eating, saw it, but they acted as if they hadn't seen it. They didn't dare to express any disagreement, and only hoped that the fusion would go on smoothly.

Wang Ye has a good impression of Xiaomumu, and that's because in his eyes, Xiaomumu is Leimu himself, who was his childhood.

So he never thought about letting Xiaomumu become independent, and it was not necessary. Of course, if Xiao Mumu wants to be independent, he will help Xiao Mumu, even if he has to help the two Mumu and cultivate a complete soul body for them.

But obviously Xiao Mumu doesn't want to be independent, otherwise he would instinctively resist fusion. When he took the initiative to hold Lei Mu's hand, he wanted to fuse with Lei Mu, he knew that he was Lei Mu, Lei Mu was him, and they were one body and one soul.

Lei Mu would not resist Xiao Mumu's integration, even though he lacked soul and was at a loss, he also knew that Xiao Mumu was a part of himself, his memory and past.

Lei Mu suddenly took out the sleeping Jinbao and threw it to Wang Ye.

Wang Ye took Jinbao and put it in his pocket. Mrs. Xiang gave a thumbs up: "Grandma Zu, you are too good. I just guessed the beginning, and you found a lot of problems." Mrs. Xiang scolded with a smile

: "Little sycophant! I don't believe you didn't think of it. Okay, we said we would never do anything to Lei Mu, and we will never do it. Besides, prophecy is a warning, and it is not static. And Lei Mu's paragraph is the third paragraph , if the second paragraph changes, then the third paragraph will also change accordingly."

"Yes! You are so right!" Wang Ye really admires this grandma, she is a very sensible old lady, And smart.

Mrs. Xiang's intelligence is manifested in all aspects, so even though Old Ancestor Sa has a bunch of concubines and lovers, the one he respects and trusts the most is his wife Mrs. Xiang, and what he cares about the most is only him and Mrs. Xiang. The offspring of Mrs. Elephant's blood.

Two thousand years ago, it was really too difficult to want a monogamous husband, a rich, powerful and capable husband who only guarded himself, and he was still unattractive.

To put it in a cruel word, a wife with an ugly appearance wants to gain the right to speak in front of her husband, wants her husband to respect herself, and wants to protect her children and herself among all the beautiful concubines and illegitimate children. Not at all.

Mrs. Xiang gave her husband a cold look. To deal with Sa Bold, only force is not enough.

Patriarch Sa...pretended cowardly that he didn't see his wife's sharp eyes, and pushed the milk tea pot in front of his wife.

He is old, so there is no need for those extravagances, that is, the wife no longer believes in him, and always thinks that he ran out to steal when she was asleep.

He's all undead, okay?

Patriarch Sa felt that he had been wronged, but the corners of his mouth were curled.

Ouch, I've lost sight of it, should I forcefully feed him dog food even though I'm old? Wang Ye coughed: "Then Safeili, please pay more attention to the two ancestors. Emperor Salman also has an older brother Sasaiah. This cousin is very good. If you need to run errands You can also find him in the place where you are watching. But this person is not the most intelligent person, and his death is also related to Safeili."

Wang Ye said a lot of bad things about Safeili again.

Patriarch Sa and Mrs. Xiang were annoyed and funny when they heard it, but Wang Ye's continuous "hard work" also had a considerable effect. At least the two patriarchs planned to take some time to see that the descendants were secretly doing it. What tricks.