Chapter 239 The Great Emperor's Declaration

    The master of March was very sure when he caught Wang Ye, because he knew his own strength, and he went out personally to be sure.

But why didn't he catch anyone the first time he caught it?

Wang Ye: Dear, let's find out about the misplaced magic circle.

Lord Sanyue knew that he only had three seconds to escape, and he didn't care whether he would hurt the target at this time. Suddenly, a tree root swelled under his feet, and dozens of roots rolled towards Wang Ye together.

At the same time, he looked into Wang Ye's eyes, and his voice was full of spirit: "Follow me."

Wang Ye didn't look at the other party at all, knowing that the other party was good at mental manipulation, he was still staring at the other party at this time Look, silly?

But those tree roots are a bit difficult to solve, just when Wang Ye was thinking about whether to hide in the space.

He heard Lei Mu's shout.

Stab it! A spray of liquid medicine was splashed on those tree roots.

The roots jerked back.

Master March let out a low growl in pain.

Wang Ye felt a force protecting him, and two figures jumped out of his body quickly.

Before one of them came out, he threw three scrolls in a row, protecting, breaking teleportation, and attacking!

Professor Wen Di threw out a shrinking magic array out of thin air, and the array became bigger, covering Wang Ye in the magic array.

Wen Di ordered Wang Ye to stay where he was, and then with a wave of his hand, dots of medicinal liquid flickered in the air and flew towards the March Lord.

Only a second behind Landau and Wendi, the President of Alchemy, the President of Commerce, and the President of Magicians, the three of them shot together, blocking the retreat of March Lord.

Lord Sanyue had already spent a second trying to capture Wang Ye, and his tree roots were attacked, making him pause, and it took another half a second.

The teleportation array was activated, and he could have left.

But! Someone played a scroll that reversed the teleportation, destroying the entire teleportation channel.

The body of March Master twisted for a while, and was left in place again.

Another second passed.

Then came a torrential attack.

In order to protect himself, Sanyue had no choice but to fight back.

The three seconds were all used up, and Lohela's gambling arena defense was fully activated again, and now she couldn't leave even if there was a teleportation scroll.

Lord March saw the appearance of three presidents and two black-robed bosses, so he knew that he was going to end today.

"He wants to blow himself up!"

"Dreaming!"

The five bosses fought together, but the master of March wants to blow himself up? That's impossible!

Wang Ye felt that he only blinked his eyes twice, and an earth-shattering fight was over.

The speed of these big guys is too fast, and five people shot at the same time, and they cooperated a little bit.

Unless the Lord of March is already a demigod, there is no way for him to escape even at the holy level.

What's more, when Lohela saw that the limelight was leaning towards the six major guilds, he naturally took action to contain the March Lord without hesitation. His gambling arena can suppress the enemy's strength.

In fact, without Luohela's action, the Lord of March will definitely be finished.

The expressions of the audience outside the venue were similar to those of Wang Ye, they were all: "Ah! Wow!? Oh!!!" The

main body of March fell to the ground, his body was riddled with holes, his head was also blown out with a big hole, and he fell to the ground. A lot of tree roots.

Wang Ye shook his head, miserable, really miserable.

A seed rolled silently to Wang Ye's feet and stuck to the sole of his shoe.

Wang Ye glanced at it, determined that there was only a very weak mental force there, and immediately took off the shoe quickly and threw it into the insect nest.

At this time, if the space is exposed, it will be exposed. Anyway, his masters will definitely help him find a lot of reasons.

Wen Di happened to turn around and saw him, and tapped him on the head affectionately: "What are you doing?"

"There is something stuck on the sole of the shoe, it's dirty, change another one." Wang Ye reached out and grabbed the clean shoe that Lei Mu threw out. , put it back on.

Landau was examining the body of March Lord with Ms. Liao.

The three presidents seemed to recognize him from Wen Di's attacking tactics, and nodded to him.

The President of the Chamber of Commerce suddenly smiled and said, "You guys are really concerned about this little guy, who came even faster than us. What method is this used?" Landau said very calmly: "The scroll positioning I made is extremely dangerous

. Is there a problem?"

"Of course not." The head of the Chamber of Commerce looked at Landau, as if guessing his identity.

At this time, it is no longer necessary to conceal the identity, on the contrary, it is very necessary for people to know how strong Wang Ye's background is. Landau raised his hand, and the big hat of the black robe slipped from his hair, revealing his beautiful face.

In the auditorium, I don't know how many people gasped at this moment.

Mom! There are such beautiful people in this world.

Meteor's students screamed, holding their faces and shouting obsessively: "Ahh! It's Professor Landau!"

Landau's name is still very loud, especially the emotional dispute between him and a certain emperor, which seems to be secret, but in fact it is not. Few people know.

"Landao? Is it really that Landau?"

"That's him! The great master of the scroll, Landao! The legendary mixed-race wood elf, the most beautiful woman in the world! Ahhh, I never thought I would see him with my own eyes one day , I can rest in peace."

In the competition arena, Ms. Liao glanced at Wang Ye and then at Landau, the president who was a bit harsh to everyone, when facing Landau, her voice was three points gentle: "Your disciple? You taught him the scroll?"

Landau raised the corners of his lips proudly, revealing a unparalleled and beautiful smile.

"Oh oh oh oh!" The audience howled.

Ms. Liao: "No wonder he is so good at drawing scrolls at such a young age." The

business president was surprised: "I didn't expect you to accept disciples."

"Little Yezi has a talent for scrolling." Landau rubbed Wang Ye's head.

Aww, the beauty is rubbing my head! Countless people beat their chests with envy and hatred. How could that little leaf be so lucky to have such a beautiful and powerful master!

"Wait, didn't Xiao Yezi pay homage to Professor Wendi just now? So, he now has two super bosses as masters? Damn! What kind of luck is this?"

At this moment, a lazy and indifferent voice suddenly sounded in the venue: "I don't care who is the one who attacked Xiao Yezi, are you ready to pay the price?" Everyone was stunned, the

voice Looks a little familiar?

By the way, I just heard it the day before yesterday! Isn't this voice the Great Emperor?

Huh huh? Why did the emperor support Xiao Yezi? What is the relationship between the Great Emperor and Little Yezi?

The emperor quickly cleared up everyone's confusion: "I have never recognized the inheritance rights of Saed and Saqir father and son. I have my own blood, so why pass the throne to others. I didn't say it before, it's just out of Protect their ideas. But today, I think it is necessary to let some people know that some people are not easy to touch. Lei Mu and Xiao Yezi who studied in Meteor are my blood and blood, my own grandson, they They are the true heirs of my Silver Moon Empire. If you touch them, you touch me!"

Ahhhhh!

The venue exploded.

Meteor teachers and students were the most surprised.

Lei Mu and Xiao Yezi are actually the biological flesh and blood of that great emperor?

And at this moment, the happiest person was not the Meteorite student, but hundreds of spectators from the Silver Moon Empire.

After being stunned for a moment, these people suddenly burst into cheers of incomparable excitement.

"Long live the emperor! Long live your majesty! Long live the heir!"

Great! The heirs of their Silver Moon Empire are not the stupid and vicious pair of father and son at all, but the super genius and super outstanding little leaf!

And Lei Mu is also very good, and looks handsome and stable, very leader-like, and looks regal at first glance!

This pair of brothers is so good that they have forged deep friendships with gifted students from other schools and races. What kind of heirs are they! It's like two moons from the sky!

That's right, it must be the Son of the Twin Moons descending on their Silver Moon Empire!

The audience of the Silver Moon Empire even made arrangements for the brothers at this time, the big Lei Mu became the emperor, and the little Xiao Ye Zi helped the elder brother, wow, this combination is absolutely sweeping the world, and their Silver Moon Empire can last at least three more century!

Wow ha ha ha ha! The audience in the Silver Moon Empire were all crazy with joy. They jumped up and down without regard to face, swayed their hands wildly, and cheered loudly. Even some nobles couldn't stop showing expressions of pride and extreme joy.

At this time, these Silver Moon Empire people looked at the people around them no longer in avoidance and embarrassment, but held their heads high. How aggrieved and ashamed they were two days ago, how proud they are today!

Now let me see who among you will laugh at our Silver Moon Empire?

who can? Who dares?

Just ask this Shuangyue star, which kingdom's heir is as awesome as our brothers, Yinyue? Ah, say it!

Hahaha, be jealous! Be envious! Drool over our empire! Because those brothers belong to our empire! Ahhh! Gods bless!

Saed didn't come to the venue today, he was still worrying about his physical condition, and he couldn't even take care of his only son who was taken away by the emperor.

But he didn't come, he still arranged for his subordinates to come.

At this time, all of his subordinates had extremely ugly faces, and they were considering whether to pass this terrible news back to His Excellency the Duke.

The emperor not only announced his heir to the outside world, but also blatantly rejected the legal inheritance rights of the duke and his son.

The Duke would be crazy if he knew about it?

When Mr. Chong heard the declaration of the great emperor, he cursed in a low expression with an uneasy face.

Vice Principal Qian was also in a daze at this time, and asked Mr. Chong in a low voice: "Is Lei Mu and Xiao Yezi really the flesh and blood of that great emperor?" Mr. Chong had already heard

Er Xiao and Landao mention their life experiences, and immediately became angry Authentic: "Dream! He is so beautiful! Only Lei Mu is, but Xiao Ye Zi is not." "

But why did he announce that Xiao Ye Zi is? Who is Salman? Can what he said be a joke? He said Xiao Ye Zi today. Ye Zi is his heir, Xiao Ye Zi will have the right to inherit the Silver Moon Empire no matter whether it is his blood or not. Even if he denies it in the future, if Xiao Ye Ye has ambitions, he can use this as an excuse to snatch the throne from his true heir." Deputy Deputy The headmaster couldn't figure it out for a moment.

The old man Chong is old and smart. After listening to the declaration of the emperor, he guessed the other party's mind, which is why his voice was so cold: "He is killing two birds with one stone. First, doing so can protect Lei Mu. Compared with not showing the mountain The dewy Leimu, the little leaf is more attractive. If someone wants to attack Salman's heir, the little leaf is more likely to be the target than Leimu." "Fuck!

So, the emperor is using the little leaf as a target?"

" Hmm. And Xiao Yezi likes his elder brother so much. From the root, it is impossible for Xiao Yezi to snatch Lei Mu's throne, and he will only help him. Salman dared to announce this because he saw this. And even if Xiao Yezi really If he wants to be the emperor, Salman can only be happy! Blood is nothing, if he cared about blood, he would have given birth to a bunch of children. With Xiao Yezi's current fame and popularity, Salman announced that he is one of the heirs. One, it will only greatly increase the solidarity of the people of the Silvermoon Empire."

"If you don't believe me, go ask the people of the Silvermoon Empire now, saying that their heir to the empire is Xiaoyezi, and see what they say. I promise everyone will be happy and excited I can't wait to snatch Xiao Yezi back to their empire immediately!"

The vice-principal Gan understood, and couldn't help admiring the great emperor. This plan really paid off.

Old-fashioned, Salman is an upright conspiracy, and his identity and background can indeed protect Xiao Yezi. This makes it difficult for them who are masters to deny it.

Even if Salman doesn't say that Xiao Yezi is his heir, with Xiao Yezi's current limelight, he will become the target of many people.

That's why Salman's announcement now, although it is possible to add some enemies to Xiaoye, it also adds an extra layer of protection to Xiaoye.

The two phases cancel each other out, and Zong Lao acquiesced to Salman's statement.

But since he needs to be protected, the more the better, he finally got such a little brat, and he doesn't want him to finish playing so soon.

"It seems that I haven't shown up for a long time, so that everyone has forgotten me as a bad old man. Is the stupid apprentice I have worked so hard to train for someone to study? I don't care which gutter you are hiding in If you dare to take action against my disciple Xiao Yezi, then you should be ready to be found by me. Have you ever imagined the feeling of being devoured by thousands of worms? You can start thinking about it now." "Old devil worm!" Someone was

shocked call.

"What? Laomo Chong is also at the venue?"

"Wait, Laomo Chong is also Xiao Yezi's master?"

"It turns out that Laomo Chong is really hiding in the meteorite!

" Everyone has entered Meteor...there are still a pair of heirs of the Great Emperor hidden there, my God!" "It's

terrible, is Meteor going to become the number one school of extraordinary people?"

At this moment, the eyes of everyone looking at Meteor Star, just like Meteor Star, was suddenly covered with a circle of gorgeous gold borders, shining so brightly that people's eyes would be blinded.

Meteor straightened their backs up and down.

But the deputy principal felt that countless sharp thorns were stabbing them.

Originally, Xiao Yezi had emerged, showing his super genius side, and outsiders were spying on their school a lot, and some people were trying to catch Xiao Yezi.

When Wen Di also transferred to their school, Meteor rushed to the forefront.

Now, that Salman stepped in and announced Lei Mu and Xiao Yezi's heirs. At this moment, Meteor could be said to be the envy of all people, and it was basically set on the fire.

Honor, but also risk!

Where the hell is the headmaster, the big bastard who threw his hands away? Why hasn't he shown up yet? ! He really can't hold back!

A hand suddenly pressed Vice Principal Qian's shoulder.

The deputy principal's muscles tensed up, and then quickly relaxed.

Ahhh, this bastard finally appeared.

Teachers and students in other schools also saw the strange man appearing behind the vice principal.

It was a tall, one-armed man with one arm missing. This man looked extremely masculine, his face and body were truly chiseled, his hair was long, with a small knot in the back of his head, and his chin was unshaven. There is still a bit of black under the eyes, just like lack of sleep.

But no one dared to underestimate this one.

One-armed Martial Ancestor Shi Shuai, a holy-level martial artist, and one of the top powerhouses of Shuangyuexing.

Thinking about it, a Wuxiu actually became the headmaster of a magic school, which also shows how powerful he is, at least he must be so strong that all the magicians and magicians in the school are convinced by him.

"Why did you come here, you bastard?" Gan Ming and Principal Shi Chuanxing spoke very bluntly. They were friends and good partners who lived together.

Originally Gan Ming was supposed to be the principal of Meteor, but he thought that he was not strong enough to deter the world, so he put his friend in that position. This is also the biggest reason why he worked hard at school without complaining, and let Shi Shuan go out to play casually.

Shi Chuanchuan is really not good at administrative work, and he can't sit still. He is the school's biggest deterrent to the outside world, the school's backer and school guardian beast.

Shi Chuanxing carelessly sat down next to the vice principal Gan, took out a wine jug and took a sip, smacking his lips: "Isn't this the task you gave me? I'll investigate those guys who have lost their souls, and chase them all the way. Their hometown, but those scumbags are very cunning, cunning rabbits and three cellars, it will take time for me to search and wipe out the roots one by one."

Shi Chuanchuan didn't say that he came here a few days ago, he didn't want to be caught by Gan Ming and squat every day Do administrative work there. Besides, he didn't waste the past few days, he had already found the whereabouts of some little mice, and even found the nest for him. He waited for the end of the competition and took people to destroy the nest.

If it wasn't for Salman's sudden attack today, and Landau also showed his face, he planned to follow the school all the way back secretly, so as to catch some shameless scum who dared to attack them on the way.

Gan Ming heard the words and didn't say anything more. The matter over there was indeed very important.

When Mr. Chong saw the principal, he walked through and appeared, and he felt a lot more at ease. Who made him have a bug in his mind, so he couldn't fully display his strength. If he could use his full strength, he wouldn't just let Wen Di and Landau run to save Xiao Ye Zi, he would definitely beat that fake Ba Chen to pieces with his own hands!

This principal is really strong, with him around, Meteor is as stable as a mountain.

"Principal Meteor has appeared!"

"It's the principal, it's been a long time. This is a holy-level martial artist. I heard that he is one of the few people who are very close to the demigod class." Other schools, including the

auditorium Some people, seeing this headmaster appear, dare not stare at the meteor anymore, and those who have small thoughts hide their small thoughts.

Time travel is not a reasonable master at this time, he prefers to use his fists rather than to be reasonable, and the fights are super crazy.

People at the same level as him dared not fight him, or they would be killed by this one who exchanged injuries for lives.

The arm with less time to travel was exchanged for the lives of two saint-level bosses.

Just ask, who dares to provoke such a lunatic?

The venue was boiling for more than half an hour, and the venue was not completely quiet after that, and there were excited and discussing voices everywhere.

After hearing the announcement of the great emperor, Headmaster Blue of Double Moon fell from a trough to an abyss.

Salman's declaration was like a silent slap in the face, which made Bruce's heart bleed.

He thought he had stolen a rotten fruit full of worms, but what happened?

That rotten fruit turned out to be just a cover-up, he was ridiculously wrong from beginning to end, even more pathetic!

The heirs to the throne next door turned out to be Xiao Ye Zi and Lei Mu!

It wasn't the Thakir he thought it was at all.

That little leaf also hooked away Professor Wendi from their school!

But this little leaf is still a rare super genius in the world, and even more rare cohesion, including Lei Mu. With this pair of brothers in the Silver Moon Empire, they will surely prosper for another two or three hundred years.

If the pair of brothers have the heart to expand their territory, will they be able to resist in the future?

The Silver Moon Empire, the Meteorite School of Magic, Landau, Wendi, Laomo Chong, and other clans that might secretly support the pair of brothers... Before they knew it,

the brothers already had a terrifyingly strong capital.

Principal Blue smiled wryly, he really convinced Salman. What kind of long-term layout does this have to hide this pair of excellent flesh and blood until now?

Principal Bruce also figured it out, no wonder Salman came to watch this competition between schools, it was not for the nephew, but for a pair of grandchildren!

Oh, and possibly for Landau too.

Think about how deadly the two of them were fighting back then? All kinds of rumors are flying around.

As a result, twenty years later, Landau appeared on Meteor, and became the scroll master of Salman's flesh and blood Little Leaf.

Tsk, those who originally thought that the relationship between the two of them was not good, and wanted to use the relationship between the two to provoke something, can now go to sleep.

It's obviously a family over there!

Before the scroll competition ended, rumors about the life experiences of the brothers Xiao Ye Zi and Lei Mu spread at an incredible speed.

Be it the Moon Worship Sect, the Demon Slayer Sect, or the Longevity Society, after hearing this rumor, they all want to grind their teeth.

Well, they managed to find a rather special little seedling. Who would have thought that this little seedling's background would be so hard, and whoever really bites will lose his teeth.

Didn't you see that March Lord just folded like this?

For a while, organizations that had some ideas about Leaflet suspended their capture plan.

It's really not worthwhile to offend such a large circle of superpowers and super bosses for a child who has been poisoned by Qianmu's poison.