Chapter 175 Xiaohaiwang's Invitation Letter

The humanoid puppet really sent ten medicines.

Wang Ye was guided by the mad drug king, and only failed twice before successfully refining a low-grade version of the life-enhancing potion.

Wang Ye judged by himself that this bottle of potion should prolong life by five years.

Wang Ye put away all the remaining materials and refined potions.

"How can you be sure that this alchemy king has never taken life-enhancing potions?"

"Huh?" Life-enhancing potion, but after he left, seeing that he was about to die, maybe Jin Yuanhui changed his mind.

"See if you can get his blood out, and use the detection method I taught you to test to see if he has taken life-enhancing potions." Wang Ye grabbed the arm of the

Alchemist King: "Please take a good look at it, this arm It looks like a human arm, but in fact, from the outer skin to the inner bone, it is not original. Now he still has the brain, heart, lungs, liver and spine, and other organs are gone. I want to get his Blood, you have to break through the defense of this body first. But this body has at least level nine, how do I break it?" Wang

Ye put down the arm of the Alchemist King, and said angrily: "Maybe I haven't broken his skin yet. , was attacked to death. And his mouth is not original, it is so tightly closed, even if I want to pour the medicine into his mouth, it is impossible to see the vital changes in his body." It is also impossible to get an injection

.

"So we have to wake him up first, and then give him the life-enhancing potion."

The mad drug king frowned: "That's troublesome, if you have taken the life-enhancing potion before, it will be useless if you take it again. And other potions that activate vitality are not as good Life-enhancing potions, except resurrection potions."

Wang Ye's eyes lit up: "Is there a resurrection potion?"

"Yes."

"Then why is it not mentioned in the Pharmacopoeia?" Wang Ye was anxious.

"Because I don't know how to do it."

Wang Ye: "..."

The mad medicine king chuckled strangely: "The resurrection potion is a legendary tenth-level potion. It is said that as long as the death does not exceed twelve hours, and the soul has not been separated, Taking the resurrection potion can bring the dead back to life. Even people who die of old age can live for a few more years after taking the resurrection potion. But the formula of this potion has long been lost. It is said that this formula was developed by the tree people. If you want this formula , let's see if we can hook up with the big boss of the tree people in the future."

Xiaoyun heard the words tree people, and looked at the crazy medicine king.

The Crazy Medicine King flicked his fingers: "Go and play, the tree man mentioned here is not you. I don't expect you."

The little tree man looked at the Crazy Medicine King, turned around and left.

Jin Bao jumped on the little tree man's head and yelled at the mad drug king Pika.

Xiaoyun ran away with Jinbao twice in critical times, which quickly heated up the relationship between Jinbao and Xiao Shuren.

The two cubs will still fight, but they will unanimously speak out when they encounter problems.

Xiao Yun raised the branch and touched Jin Bao with his small hand, expressing that he would not take such trivial matters to heart. Ents are a race that speaks with strength!

Crazy drug Wang Ming thought hard about what other potion could increase the vitality of the human body than the low-grade version of the life-enhancing potion, and it had to be refined by Wang Xiaoye.

Wang Ye seemed much more indifferent. He saw Lei Mu studying the magic book, so he began to stroll around the room.

Knock here, push there.

This is the experience of playing a dungeon. The boss's room either has a secret room or has some secrets hidden in it.

But I don't know if the level of this magic tower is too high, or he hasn't searched carefully enough. After searching around, Wang Ye didn't find anything unusual.

Finally, Wang Ye set his eyes on the big bed and the alchemy king on the bed.

Lei Mu raised his head occasionally, and when he saw Wang Ye's expression, he immediately cried out: It's over!

Wang Ye's expression clearly shows that he has taken a fancy to the big bed.

Look at this big bed, which is thick and stable, but there are indistinct patterns engraved on the foot and edge of the bed. It has the unique warm and thick feel of wood to the touch, but it also has the hardness and luster of gold and stone. It is dark red, and there seems to be a fragrance lingering on the tip of the nose inadvertently, which truly reveals the low-key luxury to the fullest.

This big bed is simply poking at Wang Xiaoye's aesthetics.

Wang Ye climbed onto the big bed, trying to move the Alchemy King lying in the middle.

Lei Mu: "..."

Wang Ye used [Entangling] on the Alchemy King, trying to use the causal line to pull this body up.

But the body of the Alchemy King seemed extremely heavy, and Wang Ye couldn't pull it up several times.

The strength gap is too large.

Wang Ye stood on the bed and thrust his waist.

Lei Mu opened his mouth, trying to stop Wang Ye.

But Wang Ye moved faster. Before Lei Mu could speak, Wang Ye had already sent the big bed and the alchemy king on the bed into the insect nest space.

Wang Ye didn't want to bring Alchemy King into the worm's nest.

He ran into the insect nest, grabbed the alchemy king's wrist, and said silently: "Get out."

A small bead rolled off the alchemy king and fell into the insect nest.

But Wang Ye didn't notice at all.

The body of the Alchemist King and Wang Ye appeared in the bedroom at the same time.

Wang Ye staggered and was almost brought down by the Alchemy King's heavy body.

Lei Mu just watched the alchemy king lying on the floor like that.

Wang Ye's figure disappeared again, and when he reappeared, there was an extra blue sheet on the Alchemy King.

Lei Mu: It's not white at all.

Wang Ye clapped his hands, turned his head and smiled at Lei Mu, and said, "I just want to see if there is any secret mechanism under the bed. It doesn't seem to be there." Lei Mu: "..."

Wang

Ye coughed dryly: "I put The purpose of bringing the big bed in is to do an experiment to see if it is a pure energy object or something that can be taken out. If possible, maybe we can take the body of the alchemy king out as well, and wake up after my strength is reached. He is."

Lei Mu: "Then why did you throw out the Alchemy King's body alone?"

Wang Ye touched his nose, but finally took out the big bed. He regarded this task as a treasure hunt, but Lei Mu obviously didn't think so.

Lei Mu went over and picked up the alchemy king from the ground... Although it was heavy, he was able to hug it unexpectedly, and put him back on the bed.

Wang Ye also picked up the blue sheet and covered the Alchemy King, and said awkwardly, "Give it to him."

Lei Mu rubbed Wang Xiaoye's head: "Good boy~. When he dies and no one inherits his belongings, or he has done something wrong to us, it's not too late for you to do it." Wang Xiaoye once again enjoyed being loved by others

. The taste of being educated like a child, smacking your lips, I feel that the taste is not bad.

His master Wendi also liked to control him, but he was already an adult at that time, and the way his master taught him was usually to make him do some big things, such as processing certain medicinal materials continuously, cultivating several plants in one go. Acres of land, or go to the corpse pit to dissect the corpses one by one, sew them up and bury them, etc.

Wang Ye stood on tiptoe to look at the magic book that Lei Mu was holding in his hand. He had nothing to say: "Maybe this book can be taken away. Maybe it is the inheritance of the alchemy king. If he is not willing to let others take this book away books, so they won't be placed in the most conspicuous place beside the bed."

Lei Muren smiled and said, "How can it be so easy to obtain the inheritance of an alchemy king who can refine a ninth-level or even a tenth-level magic tower. The content I opened is also very interesting. It is some whimsical ideas of the Alchemist King. He said that these ideas should be possible to realize, but he walked into a dead end. I wrote it down mainly because I was reluctant to lose these inspirations and hoped that someone would see it. Afterwards, you can come up with new ideas."

"Is it difficult?"

"It's okay to read it with a certain foundation, and you should be able to understand it. I'll teach you how to learn the characters of the Demon Race?" "

Okay."

So, when the little When Neptune rolled over to look for it, he saw that in the bedroom, the demon was teaching the human child to learn demon characters, and his friend Alchemy King was lying on the bed with a blue sheet on his body, and the atmosphere in the room was strange The tranquility and warmth.

What surprised him was that all the things in this room were still there, even the magic book, which the demons just held in their hands and didn't seem to want to take it away.

In the past, experienced practitioners came over, but they wanted to take everything they saw.

Sure enough, people who like music are different.

Hearing the sound of pulleys, Wang Ye raised his hand to Xiao Haiwang: "Hi, friend, you are here."

Xiao Haiwang waved to him, climbed onto the bed, and took a look at the blue sheet.

There was no defect on the Alchemy King's body, including the clothes he was wearing and the ring on his finger.

Wang Ye: I'm stupid to move a body made by a king-level alchemist. The clothes and rings are obviously the same as the body.

Xiao Haiwang put down the sheet in confusion, turned around and asked, "Is this sheet yours?"

Wang Ye said without changing his face, "Yes, I saw him lying like that, and I covered him for fear of catching cold. Up."

Little Haiwang sat down beside the bed, "You are a good boy."

Wang Yemo, who had never been a good boy, nodded face-to-face: "Yes." "

By the way, can you give us that book? "Wang Ye pointed to the magic book in Lei Mu's hand.

Xiao Haiwang: "Those who want to take this book away must wake up my friend."

Wang Ye nodded and asked again: "Is this the legendary alchemy king Jin Yuanhui? Also, what happened to Puppet No. 2? Can you tell me?" Have you fixed it?"

Xiao Haiwang said with a bit of excitement: "Yes, he is Jin Yuanhui, the king of alchemy. Do you have a way to wake up my friend?"

Wang Ye spread his hands: "I'm trying to find a way. But we can't be sure that he is sleeping Whether you have taken life-enhancing potions before, so I am a little afraid to do it."

Wang Ye added in a very bachelor way: "I'm afraid of being cursed."

Xiao Haiwang laughed fufu: "Curse, that's your punishment for failing the mission. But unfortunately, I don't know if he has ever taken longevity-enhancing medicine or not." Potion, I just promised to keep his body and hide his magic tower." "

Then can I not do this task?"

"No. But you brought my brother, although his condition is very serious. It's bad, but it's not impossible to recover. I will thank you. It's just that if it wants to fully recover, it depends on the alchemy king. So you must complete the task of awakening him." "I have already prepared a life

extension Potion, it can guarantee that after awakening him, it can increase his life span by five years. The problem now is that I don't know if he has taken the same kind of life-enhancing potion before. If he has, this potion will have no effect on him. But I can't help it Feed him down directly to check the situation, he must be woken up." Wang Ye said his embarrassment.

Xiao Haiwang didn't agree when he heard the words: "It seems that the protection is too good and it's not good."

"That's right." Wang Ye was angry.

Xiao Haiwang thought for a while: "I heard that the real leaf of the tree of life is more effective than the life-enhancing potion. It is said that there is one in the pharmacy in Shengdong County. Countless people want to change to this leaf, but the price is very high. High. The price offered by the pharmacy in Shengdong County is 100 million points."

The crazy drug king said, "100 million? I only got 1 million points when I researched the life-enhancing medicine."

Wang Ye wanted to ask the madman at that time. Yaowang, are his points still there?

But the next sentence from the mad drug king dispelled all his hopes. The mad drug king sighed: "I had tens of millions of points at my peak, and there are few people in the city of knowledge who can earn more points than me. It's a pity that I When I left, I exchanged all the points."

Wang Ye didn't want to talk to the mad drug king, so he asked Xiao Haiwang: "Are there any lower-grade things other than the leaves of the tree of life?" Xiao Haiwang: "I heard

Jin Yuanhui say that the demons have a kind of reincarnation magic , can bring the aging demons back to their original state. This kind of magic can prolong the life of the demons, but the strength of the demons who return to the initial state and gradually grow will also be greatly reduced. Many demons have learned this magic before. , but they were all found and killed by the enemy when they returned to their original state and were still weak. After that, there were very few demons who practiced this magic. If you can learn this kind of magic from the demons, maybe you can It can help Jin Yuanhui."

Wang Ye: When I reach level 60, I will try.

"These are too far away. Is there anything I can do?" Wang Ye asked.

Little Sea King also showed a troubled look: "Why are you so weak?"

Wang Ye said with dead eyes: "I don't know why I am so weak, maybe it has something to do with me being only nine years old?"

Little Sea King: "...Nine years old , Yes, I heard that there is another way, life force sharing. Or you make a contract with Jin Yuanhui to share your life force with him?"

Wang Ye: Dreaming!

Xiao Haiwang and Wang Ye stared with big eyes and small eyes, neither staring at the other.

Wang Ye inserted his waist: "Let's not talk about how to replenish the vitality of this alchemy king. You just said that you want to thank me, so how do you thank me?"

Xiao Haiwang tilted his head: "Are you a holy alchemist?"

Wang Ye shook his head.

Xiao Haiwang: "Are you a holy alchemist?"

Wang Ye continued to shake his head.

Xiao Haiwang: "Then I know how to thank you. Stretch out your hand."

Wang Ye stretched out his left hand.

Xiao Haiwang grabbed his hand, "Hey? Do you have an invitation letter from the elves?"

Xiao Haiwang looked up at Wang Ye with obviously different emotions, as if he was more intimate.

Wang Ye blinked: "Do you also know elves?"

Xiao Haiwang showed a look of memory: "I know an elf who sings and plays the piano very well. He is a wood elf. But everyone is looking for wood elves. He pretended, and no one knew he was a wood elf. He gave me a lot of help, if it wasn't for him, I might not be able to truly free my soul."

Little Sea King's metal hand pressed hard on the back of Wang Ye's hand.

There was another imprint on the back of Wang Ye's hand.

It was a mark like a stone tower, forming a tripartite confrontation with the other two marks.

Wang Ye felt that he had to wear gloves in the future, otherwise the three marks would be too conspicuous.

Just thinking about it, the three marks dimmed at the same time, making it hard to see clearly unless you look carefully.

Wang Ye touched the back of his hand and asked Xiao Haiwang: "What is the use of this mark?"

"It is an invitation letter I gave you." Xiao Haiwang replied happily: "You have this invitation letter, you can Come into this city of knowledge at any time, so that you can quickly become stronger, research higher vitality potions, or find other ways. But after you come in, you still need to abide by the rules here."

The mad drug king shouted in the worm nest: "Good thing! This is a secret realm where time flows five times faster. You can come here to study frequently in the future. This is equivalent to having five times more time than others. You boy Good luck."

Mad Yao Wang was really happy for Wang Ye. Irregular rules aside, in the past only big bosses like them would accept invitations from the City of Knowledge, they could enter the City of Knowledge without paying any price, and they could even build their own magic towers here.

But if outsiders want to enter the city of knowledge, they will have to pay a huge price. If you want to stay for a long time after entering, you need a lot of points.

Why did Uncle Niu's family live so cramped after their grandfather Olpatu passed away, and even had to sell Olpatu's inheritance? In fact, it is in exchange for the points that can live in the city of knowledge.

Then why is Uncle Niu's family still unwilling to leave the city of knowledge?

Because the City of Knowledge was the highest institution of learning in the world at that time, living here, you can get in touch with the most complete and advanced knowledge.

So what if Uncle Niu's family doesn't have the talent for medicine, they can learn magic here, and definitely learn more than outside.

Most importantly, the secret city of Knowledge City has another advantage that no one can give up. Its time flow rate is not just five times to one. Although this secret realm runs according to five times the time, the changes in people's bone age are the same as outside.

What does this mean?

Isn't this equivalent to the five times longer life expectancy of human beings living here?

The reason why those old monsters stayed in the city of knowledge and refused to leave was because of this advantage. Who doesn't want to actually live longer and have more time to study breakthrough problems.

Therefore, as long as people who come to the City of Knowledge wish to settle here, or can often enter and stay here for a period of time.

But there is no invitation letter, no points, even if you are the king, you can't get in.

But now Wang Ye actually got an invitation letter, and he didn't need to spend points to come in, which was almost impossible in his era.

Wang Ye was also happy, he liked this thank you very much.

Although the city has suffered a bit, there is no doubt about the benefits.

Not to mention the advantages of time flow, but the fact that the questions here come with free materials for solving the questions made his mouth water.

He was still thinking about how to come in and continue to brush up places like the Tower of Knowledge in the future.

If he didn't have the invitation letter given to him by Xiao Haiwang, if he wanted to come in in the future, he might have to wait until he reached level 50 and opened the difficult level dungeon.

Moreover, it costs a lot of experience points to enter the difficult dungeon. With the invitation letter, he can enter unlimited times without spending experience points.

"Thank you. I like this gift very much." Wang Ye did not hide his joy at all.

The little sea king saw him happy, and it was also happy: "You can't wake up my friend now, but I believe you can in the future. There are many places in this city that are worth visiting. With this invitation letter, you can go to those places. As long as you are not afraid of death, you can improve a lot in those places."

"Oh? Where are they?"

"The tower of knowledge, this is a must-go place. The magic tower is used to exercise your magic or different skills. If you want to improve your combat ability, you must go to this tower. The tower of Tongtian, where there is a whole world The weirdest puzzles, but if you can solve any of them, you can get very high points. Points can be exchanged for anything you want in the city, such as leaves from the tree of life." Little Sea King pushes the three towers .

"There are also several magic towers, some of which have left the inheritance of the owner of the magic tower, and you can try your luck. However, some magic towers are very dangerous, and you are likely to lose your body and consciousness after entering. "

Xiao Haiwang said this, and looked at Wang Ye and Lei Mu: "Do you like alchemy? If you like, you can also break into my friend's magic tower." "Is this the tower?" "

Yes

. This is the residential area, the study and trial area is not here. If you plan to improve your alchemy, I can send you there."

Lei Mu was very moved.

Wang Ye is the same.

"Will you be punished and killed if you study and practice in this magic tower?" Wang Ye asked in advance.

Little Neptune: "This is unavoidable. But..."

Little Neptune's obsidian-like eyes turned around very flexibly, looking a little mischievous: "We are friends now, and I can send you off to the safest learning trial." Refining area, that is the treatment that the alchemy king gives to his disciples."

Wang Ye jumped up: "Then what are you waiting for, let's go!"

In the insect nest, Xiaoyun stepped on a blue bead back and forth with his feet.

The bead rolled over in the field, seeming to want to roll into the lake, but was discovered by Xiaoyun.

Jin Bao'er picked out the bead from under Xiaoyun's foot, and she didn't think it was dirty, so she just stuffed it into her mouth.

Click!

"Pikaji!" It was so hard.

But Jin Bao'er instinctively felt that this bead was of great benefit to it, no matter how hard it was, it still wanted to hold it and chew on it.

Xiaoyun saw that Jinbao was grinding his teeth with a bead, and there was nothing strange about the bead, so he ignored Jinbao.