Chapter 155 Beautiful as a picture

Wang Ye looked at the desk, there was obviously no blank scroll there just now, unexpectedly there was another one now.

Of course he also attended the course on scroll making.

Why did he want to do the dungeon quest of the library? Besides wanting to quickly increase the player's level, he also wanted to enrich his encyclopedia.

Since it is an encyclopedia, the relevant knowledge of the scroll must not be let go.

These are all books that can be read without credits. If they are in the library of the real world, each of these professional books requires corresponding credits. But here, as long as he can complete the relevant tasks, he can watch it for free.

Wang Ye walked to the desk while guessing the identity of the handsome magician.

"What scroll do you want to make? Is it the same as before?" Wang Ye turned his head and asked.

"Are you a wind magician?" the other party asked.

Wang Ye shook his head.

"Oh? Then how do you know how to make a whirlwind blade scroll?" The handsome magician seemed very interested in the answer to this question.

Wang Ye replied truthfully: "Magic lines and magic symbols are used to make scrolls. As long as you master these two and the rules of making scrolls, any kind of magic can be realized on scrolls.

" When making a scroll, usually what kind of magic you are good at can make a scroll of related magic." The handsome magician looked at Wang Ye: "What kind of magic are you good at?" Wang Ye avoided this question and said: "Even if there is some emphasis, professional

scrolls In theory, a maker should be able to make any kind of scroll."

The handsome magician smiled: "You also said that it is theoretical. Okay, I won't ask you what magic you are best at, just make me the scroll you are best at. have a look."

"Is there a reward?" Wang Ye blinked.

Handsome magician: "Yes, my advice. Although you made a scroll, you should have made it by yourself and made some small mistakes. Although they are not serious, if you can't correct them in time, you will be able to make intermediate and advanced scrolls in the future." The scrolls will often fail."

In other words, Wang Ye's scroll production is clearly amateurish.

As soon as Wang Ye heard that someone was willing to give him advice, if there was any disagreement, he immediately picked up the scroll on the table to make a special magic pen, sucked up the special ink for the scroll, and started making the scroll.

He doesn't have any scrolls that he is best at making. In class, he will make whatever scrolls the professor asks them to make, and most of the practice when he comes back is learned in class.

What he is currently making is the "Rainstorm Strike" scroll taught by the scroll professor, level one.

When Wang Ye made the last stroke, the handsome magician asked, "Is the professor who taught you scroll making called Furnace Arrow?" "

Yes, that's the professor."

"I guess it's him." The handsome magician is good-looking , but his words were not very polite: "I thought this guy had been expelled from school a long time ago, but I didn't expect him to still stay in school and mislead his children."

Wang Ye nodded approvingly. This is not the first time that Professor Fujian has doubted whether the other party has a lot of backing in the school, otherwise it would be impossible for him to stay and continue teaching after his lectures.

To tell the truth, if it wasn't for his pretty good mind, strong foundation in pharmacy, and a little understanding of other subjects, plus he can read and ponder on his own, if he only took the class of Professor Fujian, He suspected that he might not be able to make a single scroll until now.

It is said that because of the large number of applicants, the basic scroll making class was divided into three large classes, divided into classes from 1 to 3, 4 to 6, and 7 to 9 in each college.

The big scroll class is a basic course, and students from other colleges can also choose it, so this kind of big class is usually taught by students from Magic Scroll College and students from other colleges.

Maybe Professor Lujian was very reluctant to be assigned to teach the students in the poor class. He was so absent-minded in class. Every time he came and went in a hurry, some students asked for advice, and the other party also looked impatient.

"Are you a professor at the school too?" Wang Ye asked curiously.

The handsome magician saw that Wang Ye agreed with his statement, and his lips bent: "I'm not a professor." The

handsome magician obviously didn't intend to say more about his identity, and he pointed to the scroll and said: "You have drawn wrong pictures here and here. , that should be the correct way."

The handsome magician casually modified the scroll that had already been drawn.

Wang Ye was secretly speechless.

It is not a skill to destroy a scroll that has been successfully produced, but it is absolutely impossible for ordinary people to modify a scroll that has been successfully produced and ensure that the scroll is still valid.

"This scroll of yours would not have been successfully produced, but your mental power must be very strong, so that you can keep your mental power clearing the magic power during the drawing process. In the end, you ignored the two mistakes and forcibly opened up the energy route. You understand my Do you mean it?"

Wang Ye stared at the place pointed out by the handsome magician, lost in thought.

"I see! You are saying that I have already instinctively realized that this structure is wrong, so my mental power has found a new path in the original structure according to my idea, so in fact, the reason why this scroll was successfully made is because Have I opened up an invisible new energy route?"

"That's right." The reason why the handsome magician appeared was because he saw that the child made an invalid scroll, but he actually used that scroll to defeat the test mobs that appeared, and the scroll sent out The power of the wind blade is not like a first-level scroll at all, but like a second-level scroll.

The handsome magician couldn't figure this out, so he came forward and asked Wang Ye to make another scroll.

This time he was standing next to Wang Ye. He felt the surge of magic power and spiritual power when Wang Ye made the scroll, and based on the scroll Wang Ye made, he quickly discovered the problem.

It made him even more interested in the kid.

If it was just one time, it could be said that the child hit by mistake, but twice in a row he was able to use his mental power to instinctively modify the wrong scroll composition. This child's talent in scrolls is simply a godsend.

To confirm this, the handsome magician waved his hand, and a new blank scroll appeared on the desktop again.

"You make another one."

"Okay!" Wang Ye didn't ask if it would be beneficial this time. The handsome magician obviously wanted to give him advice, and he was stupid to let go of such a good opportunity.

When Wang Ye made five different first-level scrolls in a row, the handsome magician had already confirmed that this child did have a natural sensitivity to scroll making.

"That guy from Furnace Arrow is really getting rougher and rougher in teaching students. Doesn't he even mention these places that need to be clearly explained? This is the most basic knowledge, even if you make mistakes, you shouldn't be in these places. Furnace Arrow is already It's not that I'm misleading my disciples, he's just perfunctory in his teaching." The handsome magician was very angry.

Wang Ye thought that Professor Fujian in class would only scold them for being stupid and let them read books by themselves, saying that their qualifications are low, and they may not be able to make a first-level scroll in their entire life, but the students all believed it because they could be used as scrolls in class. There are really very few students who make scrolls in the hall, and those who can successfully make scrolls are all based on the original foundation. Is it because the professor didn't teach himself?

Wang Ye dared to swear that he studied absolutely seriously, as long as it was what the professor said, he had written it down, so it is impossible for him to remember it wrong.

He didn't make a successful production in class, but after he came back, he thought about it by himself, felt that there was something wrong, and then he made it inexplicably successfully when he made it again.

Really confused from beginning to end.

It wasn't until now that the handsome magician pointed it out that he didn't know exactly where he felt wrong, and how he succeeded in making it.

The handsome magician pointed out to Wang Ye where the scrolls were wrong.

Wang Ye reacted very quickly, almost as long as the handsome magician said, he would not make the same mistake in the next production.

What kind of students does the teacher like best?

Of course, it is this kind of teaching that you can learn, and you can draw inferences from one instance.

This kind of students are easy to teach and have a special sense of accomplishment.

At first, the handsome magician just wanted to point out a few mistakes, but later Wang Ye asked him other questions related to scroll making, and he also answered them.

After that, talk more and more.

The handsome magician was excited, and even took out the basic magic patterns and magic symbols, as well as the basics of the scroll structure, and began to explain to Wang Ye from the beginning, in order to correct all his wrong foundations.

Wang Ye was so happy that he didn't even go back to the worm's nest, so he lived and ate in this reading room, and devoted himself to learning about scrolls from the handsome magician.

The handsome magician was also surprised. He didn't say his identity, he didn't ask Wang Ye's name and history, and he didn't ask Wang Ye for anything in return, so he devoted himself to teaching Wang Ye.

Wang Ye is a typical person who is kind to him three points, and he wants to return six points.

The more the handsome magician made no demands on him, the more he wanted to repay the handsome magician.

Because of careful observation of the magician, Wang Ye finally noticed something strange.

Every time the handsome magician came and went, he seemed to disappear behind a bookshelf.

Wang Ye waited until the handsome magician disappeared again, jumped up and ran behind the bookshelf.

This reading room is not big, it looks more like a professor's study room, but there are no personal items in it.

Wang Ye stared at the gap between the bookshelf and the wall... There was no gap at all, the bookshelf and the wall were glued together perfectly.

But is Wang Ye such a person who gives up so easily?

Since the handsome magician dared to disappear like this in front of him, and didn't mean to hide his tracks, he didn't believe that the other party didn't guess that he would come to study this bookshelf.

So there will be a hidden mission here?

For example, a handsome magician was imprisoned in a secret room in the library by a certain big devil, just waiting for someone destined to rescue him? Wang Ye thought enthusiastically.

Wang Ye checked between the bookshelf and the wall little by little, trying to find a gap that was invisible to the naked eye, so he searched with his mental power.

But nothing abnormal was found, as if the bookshelf had grown on the wall.

Wang Ye didn't believe in evil, he took out all the books from the bookshelf, and beat the back of the bookshelf.

Boom! When Wang Ye hit the board on the top of the bookshelf, he felt strange.

He stepped on the stool and groped back and forth, and found that there was a section of the top board of the bookshelf that didn't feel like a board.

Wang Ye simply climbed up the bookshelf and put his head into the bookshelf to read.

Then he saw a wooden framed painting that had been glued upside down on the top panel.

The wooden framed picture was nailed to the top of the bookshelf. Wang Ye thought for a second, then took out tools and started nailing.

A total of twelve nails were pulled out by him, and the drawing board fell.

Wang Ye caught the drawing board and looked back.

This is a portrait of a character, and it shows the back of a male magician.

Although it's just a back view, anyone who sees this painting will think of the word "peerless elegance". Just standing there, the figure is full of indescribable charm.

Wang Ye was very familiar with this figure from the back. When he saw the lines on the cuffs of the magician from the back, he could almost be sure that the figure drawn from the back was the handsome magician who had been carefully pointing to him during this period of time.

Who pinned the wizard's portrait to the top of the bookshelf?

And why?

And why did that handsome magician disappear between the bookshelf and the wall every time?

Wang Ye returned all the books in the bookshelf to their original positions, and returned to the insect nest with the portrait of the back.

Portraiture did not disappear.

That means it's something that can bring out a copy.

But what is amazing is that the back figure in the portrait has disappeared.

When Wang Ye returned to the reading room, he never saw the handsome magician again.

Wang Ye didn't know whether he was right or wrong in taking away the portrait, but judging from the fact that there were more scroll-related knowledge in the reading room, he should have done the right thing?

Outside, many people are looking for Wang Ye. Some people want to buy top-quality potions from Wang Ye, some are curious about the growth of this new product that can refine third-level top-grade potions, and some want to challenge Wang Ye or ask Wang Ye... In short

, People looking for Wang Ye have various purposes.

But Wang Ye stayed in the dungeon library during this time and couldn't come out. Except for Lei Mu and Zong Lao who knew where he was, no one else knew where he went. This has saved him a lot of trouble.

The school does not strictly control students' absenteeism. The magic school is a bit like a university on earth. After you are admitted, whether you learn or not depends entirely on your own teaching method.

So Wang Ye didn't go to class, and the professors didn't ask much.

Mr. Chong knew that Wang Ye had triggered the library experience fantasy, and was very happy for this little disciple. He let him practice in the fantasy with a big wave of his hand, trying to get more advantages... Cough, read more books.

Mr. Chong also asked Wang Ye to help him find a book by name. If he can find the best book, it doesn't matter if he can't find it.

The professor of the major class at the Potions Academy waited and waited, and every time he came to class, he would ask if Wang Ye was there, but Wang Ye didn't come to a class.

Seeing that Wang Ye didn't reply to his letter, the professor of the big class couldn't help complaining about it to other potions professors, saying that the student Wang Ye was a little drifting, and he didn't come to class after refining the third-level potion. He was embarrassed to say that he wanted to accept Wang Ye as his disciple, but Wang Ye didn't respond.

Then the professor heard something from a good friend.

"You said that student was poisoned by Qianmu's poison, which destroys aptitude?"

"Yes. Several professors in the school are trying to find a way, but they have no idea until now. Otherwise, why do you think such a young genius will be placed in the Miscellaneous Academy?" Class Ninth? Do you think you are the only one envious

of him?" "I know that he was poisoned. He turned black and blue for a while, but then he recovered. That's the reaction of Qian Muzhi's poison "

"We haven't seen what people who have been poisoned by Qianmu's poison look like, but it is said that his ability to suppress Qianmu's poison seems to be related to a certain boss in the back mountain of the medicine garden." "Oh

? The student is lucky."

"Yes, but the dean is very sure that the child's poison of a thousand trees has not been resolved, and the dean must have received confirmation from the big brother." "It's a pity..." The

elder The class professor sighed.

Since then, the potions professor never called Wang Ye's name again in class, but Wang Ye never came to this big class after he was absent for the first time.

The professors of classes 6 to 9 in the scroll class have changed silently. It is said that Professor Fujian resigned because of family affairs.

The students who took Professor Fujian's big class were very happy. They didn't expect that the professor could be changed, and the lectures of the new professor were much better than Professor Fujian's. The key is that this professor is really good-looking!

As soon as the new professor of the scroll class appeared, it caused a sensation in the whole school.

It is rare for everyone to see such a handsome professor.

No, it should be said that they have never seen a few people who are more beautiful than this professor.

For a while, the students in classes 6 to 9 in the big scroll class were strongly jealous of the students in other classes. If they were not afraid of offending their professor, these students would have already clamored for that handsome professor to teach them.

When Wang Ye saw the professor in class, his jaw dropped to the table in shock.

The person in the painting appeared!

The handsome professor walked past Wang Ye while teaching the basics of magic patterns.

Wang Ye heard a small but clear voice in his ears: "Wait for me outside after class."

This time after class, Wang Ye did not run as fast as usual, but slowed down and walked in On the boulevard of the Magic Scroll Academy.

Of course, the big lessons of magic scrolls are all taught at the Magic Scroll Academy.

Professor Junmei was probably entangled by the students, and it took a while to get out.

"Professor Landau." Wang Ye knew the professor's name from other students.

Professor Landau patted Wang Ye on the head: "I know you have a lot of questions, but there are some things that you shouldn't know. You just need to know that I am your professor now." Wang Ye: Well, I know the secrets of the

school If you don't say it, don't say it.

Professor Landau looked at the child's indifferent expression, and couldn't help but pat him on the head again: "I should thank you, you rescued me from the magic. Although I don't know how you did it, but you let me It is also true that I am free."

Wang Ye... was dumbfounded.

Such a legendary thing would happen to him?

If this person is a woman, then will he say that he will marry him next?

"This is the registration form, please fill it out and hand it to me." Professor Landau suddenly took out a scroll and handed it to Wang Ye.

"What registration form?" Wang Ye quickly put away his wild thoughts, lowered his head, and opened the scroll.

At the top of the scroll was written "Registration Form for the 2100th Double Moon Star Magic School Student Contest".

Wang Ye: "...you want me to sign up for the professional scroll competition?"

Professor Landau smiled: "That's right. Now many people know that I have appeared. As my student, you must show yourself in this competition." face."

"Ah? Why?"

"Of course everyone wants to be my disciple. It's fine if I don't show up, but when I show up, some people will try their best to give me students. And I have already said that I will only be my disciple in this life. One disciple will be accepted, and once it is decided, it will not be changed."

Wang Ye pointed to his nose, "You say I am your only disciple?"

"Don't you think you are not?" Professor Landau's lips curled up. With a suffocatingly beautiful smile: "I have already let the word out. You are my disciple. Even if you die, you are still my disciple. Oh, I can still tell others, because my disciple It's so good and so genius, I'm very sad when he died, so I'm not more willing to accept other disciples."

Wang Ye, who still doesn't want to die: "......You were very gentle before."

Professor Landau smiled: "I can now and in the future. very gentle."

Wang Ye shuddered. His luck was indeed good on some level, but why did his teachers seem to have such a little personality problem?

"I have a master." Wang Ye said with difficulty.

"...I know you have something to do with that old worm. But all he can teach you is potions and how to play with worms. What I teach you is scroll making, which is irrelevant at all. Don't you want to learn scroll making?" Wang

Ye Touching his nose, this beautiful professor really knows where his weaknesses are. Of course he wants to learn, but this one is really good at teaching.