Chapter 133

Wang Ye pinched Jin Baoer and looked at it for a long time.

Jin Bao was shy when he looked at him, his little paws were retracted, and his tail was curled up to cover his belly.

Lei Mu knocked on Wang Ye's head: "What are you looking at?"

Wang Ye then put Jin Bao on the coffee table, "Ordinary elves are said to have no bloodline inheritance."

Lei Mu frowned, "What did Shu Yu tell you?" "

Hmm ." Wang Ye told Lei Mu what Shu Yu had said.

Jin Bao puffed out his small chest, and proudly called: "Pikaji~Pikaji~" I knew the baby was the most amazing!

Lei Mu told Jin Bao: "Don't tell the elves or anyone else that you have blood inheritance for the time being, do you hear me?

"

Wang Ye waved Jin Bao to find Xiaoguang and the others to play, and when there were no children in the room, he said to Lei Mu: "I remember you also told me that when you activate the elven blood, you can also receive some inheritance? Lei

Mu sat down beside Wang Ye, relaxed his body and said, "Yes. I must have returned to my ancestors, right?"

He was not afraid of the poison on Wang Ye's body, because Little Leaf would not hurt anyone if he hurt him. Xiao Ye Zi is a little villain, he can obviously control the poison on his body, but he just doesn't tell others. He seems to like that people are afraid of him?

Wang Ye crossed his knees and faced Lei Mu: "Do you still remember that when we sent Jin Bao to the Endless Forest for the first time, you activated the elven blood, but did I ask you to put it away?" "Hmm. Is there anything wrong?" Lei

Mu Mu remembered this incident. At that time, he wanted to ask Wang Ye, but he forgot when he got busy.

"At that time, I felt that you had a strong plant breath, like some kind of high-level magic plant, not like an authentic elf breath."

Lei Mu was amused: "I am not an authentic elf."

Wang Ye Seriously said: "Don't laugh. This matter is very serious. Do you know about the problem with the wood system of the elves?"

Lei Mu shook his head: "I don't know much about the elves, not as much as you." "

I and Tell me," Wang Ye said mysteriously, "the wood element of the elves is likely to have disappeared." In his

previous life, he had never seen a wood element elf. Judging from the language, the elves probably lack the wood element.

"Disappeared?"

"Yes, the reason is unknown. Only the elves can know the reason. I suspect that you are probably a descendant of a pure-blood wood elf. Maybe you will have the breath of magic plants, just like wood elves The blood of the elves is related. Of course, there may be other reasons. In short, I think it is not suitable for you to reveal the secret that you may be the blood of the wood elves in front of the elves, let alone you have blood inheritance." Wang Ye was distressed, He suddenly discovered that Mu Mu's background seemed a little complicated.

Lei Mu leaned on the sofa and looked at Wang Xiaoye's distressed expression, wanting to laugh, he stretched out his hand and rubbed the boy's short hair: "Then you are raising two troubles now?"

Wang Ye was disappointed: "There are more than two. "

Lei Mu laughed.

Wang Ye groaned: "In short, stay away from the elves in the future, and don't increase your elf blood concentration casually. Let me investigate the matter of the wood elves." "If you want to investigate the wood elves, you have to go deep into the elves

. Clan land." Lei Mu did not approve of Wang Ye's behavior.

Wang Ye shrugged: "Let's see the opportunity, don't force it. Besides, Mumu, do you think that the longer the vegetables and medicinal plants in the insect nest, the better?" Lei

Mu has been busy these days, so he really didn't notice this. Point: "Maybe it's Xiaoguang who took good care of them? And the energy in the insect nest is rich?"

Wang Ye shook his head: "It's not just that."

Wang Ye thought of the tree of life leaf that he got into the hill, but He didn't think that just that leaf could change the planting environment of the entire insect nest, and it could also stimulate the growth of plants.

Wang Ye's eyes drifted to Lei Mu.

"Why do you look at me like this?" Lei Mu picked up his cup and took a sip of water.

Wang Ye: "I think the planting environment of the insect nest began to change after you maintained the blood of the elves." "

Oh?"

"This is one of the reasons why I suspect that you are a mixed blood of wood elves." "

Planting... "Lei Mu rubbed his chin: "Maybe I should study cultivation again to see if it can inspire more inheritance?"

Wang Ye said enthusiastically: "I have attended this class, and the professor allows me to sit in. Do you want to sit in?"

With too many skills, Lei Mu certainly doesn't mind attending a few classes.

The school does not have winter and summer vacations, but there are ten-day holidays, one day off every tenth, and monthly holidays at the end of each month, which can last for three consecutive days.

There are two relatively long holidays, one is the school anniversary, the school will hold a large-scale celebration on the school anniversary, and then the whole school will be closed for 12 days. There is also the World Magic School Student Competition. During the competition, all relevant schools will rest for 20 days.

It happened that the next day was a monthly rest, Wang Ye told Lei Mu that he had taken on a small task and might not be at home for two or three days.

Lei Mu believed it was true and didn't care.

Just before Wang Ye left, he received a thousand credits from the school.

Wang Ye laughed until his teeth were exposed.

Along with the award credit came a new inquiry from the professor, asking if he knew about the parasite, and if he could provide other relevant information, he would be given additional credit as appropriate.

Wang Ye immediately condensed his experience on Prisoner Island into a paragraph, focusing on the introduction of the intelligent parasites, and then sent it out.

As for what the professors will think and be shocked after sending it out, it is none of his business.

After Wang Ye replied to the professor, he set off for the mission location.

On the way, the mad drug king floated beside Wang Ye, constantly muttering: "What are you going to do at night? Why waste your time on these insignificant things? Why don't you think you can't make three High-level potions, why are you so stupid? You see there is a first-year student in the School of Potions who can refine third-level potions." "

What's the rush, do you understand what it means to come from behind? That's what I learned before coming to school." Wang Ye said lazily.

He has only started learning magic medicine for only four months, and he can continuously master the first-level and second-level magic medicines in just four months. If he could get the medicinal materials, he had successfully refined almost all of them.

As far as his mastery and success rate are concerned, even the school professors can't guarantee it, let alone the students in the school?

I didn't see that the rewards offered by the school professor were only third-level medicines, so it can be seen that third-level medicines are already very precious.

The mad drug king was not reconciled: "Can't you be more diligent? You see that you spend a lot of time on some unnecessary courses, so much delay? You can learn magic food, but you should hurry up if you study magic music and magic painting." Stop, stop the loss in time!"

Wang Ye said unhappily: "Didn't your soul become more solid after hearing me play the erhu? Nor was it when I played the erhu that the epiphany broke through and entered the first level of the undead? Now Even swish into the second level?"

Every time Wang Ye pulled the erhu, he ran over to listen to the mad drug king: "...The magic painting course and divination course can be cancelled."

Wang Ye exhaled from his nostrils : "Why did you cancel it? Just because it's useless to you? I'm sorry, these courses you think are useless are very useful to me." "

Then when will you be able to make the first stage of the potion of Qianmu's transformation potion? "

Hurry up! You will rush, who told you to make the first-stage potion require a third-level potion to unlock? I have enough techniques and knowledge, but I don't have enough energy! Not enough medicinal materials."

Main Because his player level has not reached level 30, the energy he can absorb and use is limited to level 3.

This is also the most frustrating part for him as a player. The player system has brought him a lot of benefits, but it also has considerable limitations.

Wang Ye was originally waiting for the task of curing the parasites for the elves' cubs to get a level up, but there was no result until now.

But his poison of a thousand trees really has to be solved. If this continues, let alone the place where he practiced, the school may directly stop all his courses, prevent him from going to class, and prevent him from going to the library and cafeteria. public place.

Even if he says he can control the toxin, it's useless, can he guarantee that he won't be injured or shed a drop of blood? What if someone deliberately targeted him and used his poisonous blood to hurt others?

There is no way, in order to upgrade quickly, he can only take the initiative, and the copy should start.

Wang Ye has paid attention to the player level leaderboard during this time. After him, dozens of players have surpassed level 15, and the fastest players are almost approaching him.

Apparently the anonymous post he sent out had an effect.

Yes, Wang Ye used the ID of Xiaowang next door to post a guide post on how to level up quickly in order to let everyone level up faster and not let himself be ahead of others.

He also set this post as paid reading, which requires ten copper coins to open.

Although ten copper coins are few, they add up to more, and he did not post this post mainly to make money, but to let everyone upgrade quickly.

Ten copper coins are equivalent to ten yuan. If it is in the real world, many people may not be willing to pay this money just to read a post, and they will think it is too expensive. But when ten yuan becomes ten copper coins and is still the game currency, most people will not care about this small amount of money.

There are many players who pay to read this post. Who made Xiao Wang next door a hot spot~

Wang Ye wrote two quick upgrade methods in the post, one is to help the residents of Xinshou Village, if they can change the local living conditions, come up with more valuable technologies, and gain experience points will be higher.

Another way is to become a mercenary and do mercenary missions. If you can participate in large-scale national war missions and focus on saving people, you can also get very high experience points.

For example, in his previous life, he knew that the few players who rushed to level 15 at the beginning were because their Xinshou Village was involved in the war. They had developed a deep relationship with the people of Xinshou Village. Stay to help those novice villagers resist the enemy, and then follow the rebellious villagers to save people all the way until the leader of the team establishes a new country.

According to the calculation of the game, saving a person's life will reward one hundred experience points. As long as you save a thousand people, you will be rewarded with 100,000 experience points.

This can't save so many people in ordinary times, but it is easy to do in times of war, especially in large-scale national wars.

In the early days, those players relied on saving people and helping to represent the righteous side, and they have always been at the forefront of the ranking list.

After the players reach level 15 and can make dungeons, the level can rise faster.

Wang Ye looked at the second place after him, which was a bit unfamiliar. I don't know if it was the first place in the ranking in this period of his previous life.

And the game IDs from the third to the sixth are the second to the fifth in the previous life.

Two of the four players from the second to the fifth place were later big shots in the game, and they all made it into the top ten of the power rankings.

However, the country where these four players are located is too far away from the Meteor Magic City, and the country is not too big, so he has not heard any rumors about the war in school.

Nowadays, there are far fewer people talking about him on the forum, and some players have also concealed their names. The player level ranking list is no longer just him alone. After a while, as long as someone's level exceeds him, everyone will It will be unclear where he is ranked.

And with the increase of players over level 15, the player wealth list and strength list will appear, and the player level list will soon disappear from the homepage, and no one will pay attention to it.

Wang Ye wished that no one would pay attention to him, so that he could make a fortune silently.

Besides the dungeon task, there are two ways to enter the dungeon in this game, one is to activate the pre-task, as long as the pre-task is completed, you can get the qualification to enter the dungeon.

There is also a way to directly enter the dungeon, but if you choose to directly enter the dungeon, you need to spend 100 experience points.

Wang Ye was too lazy to do the pre-quests, so he decided to spend 100 experience points to directly enter the dungeon. Most players did this in their previous life.

In addition, the copy of this game can be selected by yourself, or you can let the game choose for you.

Of course Wang Ye intends to choose by himself.

Did the school pharmacy think that if he was not allowed to enter, he would have no way to squeeze the wool?

Hmph, that would underestimate him as a reborn.

The Meteor Magic School is a super large dungeon, and there are many small dungeons in it. The school medicine garden is a small dungeon. For ordinary levels, anyone above level 15 can enter.

"Why did you come to the medicine garden?" The mad medicine king didn't know why.

"Do you want to stay outside, or enter my space?" Wang Ye didn't answer the question of the mad drug king. He stood under a big tree outside the medicine garden, his blue-black body almost blending into the shadow of the big tree.

The mad drug king was only stupid enough to wander around the school when he was at the second level of the dead soul. If he was accidentally discovered, and the other party didn't give him a chance to speak, he just broke him up, and he didn't even have a chance to take revenge.

The mad drug king entered the worm's nest.

Wang Ye called the system page in his mind, asking to enter the copy.

Maybe because he was just outside the medicine garden, the copy of the medicine garden of Meteor Magic School was the first to jump out.

Wang Ye chose the normal level, and he could only choose this level, and at the same time choose random teammates.

There is currently only one common dungeon related to the medicine garden, which is called "The Lost Medicine Hoe".

He has never done this dungeon, but in his previous life he had seen related information when he checked the information. There are several dungeons in the medicine garden, and "The Lost Medicine Hoe" is just one of them, and it is a relatively simple one among ordinary dungeons.

Wang Ye couldn't help guessing whether the common dungeons of level 15 that didn't appear were all dungeons that were released after the school was destroyed. And "The Lost Medicine Hoe" is a copy that existed before the school was destroyed.

In his previous life, when he came to Meteor to make dungeons, the school had already been turned into ruins. Although the content of the dungeons seemed to have nothing to do with the destruction of the school, he felt like the clues of the destruction of the school were hidden in the dungeons after brushing down a few dungeons. a feeling of. Including the medicine garden mission, the same is true.

It's just that he only wanted to complete the task to earn experience points to upgrade, or search for good things in the dungeon, and he was not very interested in solving the mystery. Even if some clues are right in front of his eyes, as long as he feels that they have nothing to do with his mission, he will turn a blind eye or ignore them.

And judging from what he remembered about the "Lost Medicine Hoe", this is a very bloody copy of love.

He guessed that the system would release such a dungeon, probably to educate everyone to keep a clear mind even when they are in love?

The general content of this dungeon is that boy A falls in love with girl A, but girl A likes another boy B, but boy B only likes herbs and is not interested in dating.

Boy A greets girl A with care and concern.

The sad thing is that girl A not only didn't feel that boy A was good, but because she couldn't ask for boy B, she had a mental problem. Boy B is more affectionate.

Afterwards, boy A had a relationship with girl A, and girl A became pregnant, so she ran to boy B and asked him to take responsibility.

Boy B was puzzled, and girl A refused to let him go. Boy A heard the news and wanted to appease girl A. He even told girl A the truth, but girl A scolded him like a toad and wanted to eat swan meat.

Boy A is heartbroken and challenges Boy B.

Boy B's feeling is like a pot of shit coming to his face, he doesn't know anything at all, okay?

Boy B finally agrees to go to the ring with boy A, the only request is to make him and girl A disappear in front of him from now on. Boy A agrees.

Boy A lost, and lost badly.

Girl A looked down on boy A more and more, and devoted herself to boy B.

Boy B couldn't stand being harassed, so he reported the matter to the school, hoping that the school could help him deal with it.

Afterwards, boy B seemed to leave school for a long-term mission, and never appeared in the medicine garden again.

Boy A thinks that if boy B leaves, he can slowly make girl A change her mind, after all they have children.

But after girl A was forcibly treated by the school professor for her mental problems, she found out that she was pregnant with boy A's child. She couldn't accept it and aborted it. And dropped out of school because of embarrassment.

When boy A found out, he couldn't accept it, and angrily threw away his magic weapon, the medicine hoe, and threw it into a deep well in the medicine garden. Then boy A was on the way back, the more he thought about it, the more he couldn't think about it, and he committed suicide... The

background of the story is almost like this, but if you want to complete the task, you must first understand the background of the story, otherwise you will find the lost medicine hoe, you will not know How to help it fulfill its wish.

Yes, the main task of this dungeon is to complete the wish of "The Lost Medicine Hoe".

The medicine hoe's wish is to find its owner's soul and free him.

But the medicine hoe doesn't know where its owner's soul is, only that boy A's soul is imprisoned, and he suffers every day.

So the biggest difficulty of this mission is to find out where the soul of the medicine hoe owner is imprisoned.

And if you want to find the soul of boy A, you must first understand his love story, and then be shown a portrait of a girl, otherwise you will not be able to discover the secret that girl A has not left school.

Girl A is still staying in the medicine garden, waiting for boy B's return. It's just that in order to protect the students, the school said that she had left the school, but in fact she has been staying in the medicine garden as an intern.

And the soul of boy A is in the hands of girl A.

If you can find the soul of Boy A, you will know that he didn't die by suicide, but was cursed to death.

reason?

The reason is that after the boy A threw away the medicine hoe, he swore he would never be blinded by love again, decided to be a sober man, and would never give love to girl A again.

But boy A doesn't know that girl A is nearby and heard his oath.

Girl A resented boy A because of this. She felt that boy A should think about her, miss her, and love her all his life, and should not forget her from now on.

Angry girl A kills boy A with her fallen fetus curse and imprisoned his soul.

That's right, this girl A is the biggest boss in this dungeon mission, and she is especially good at soul magic. Although girl A worked hard to learn soul magic, it was just to manipulate the soul of boy B and make him fall in love with her...

Although this dungeon is very bloody, the task rewards are not bad. Those who are lucky can learn skills such as cultivation, potion science, and introduction to magic in it. There are also some very useful props dropped, which are relatively popular a copy.

For Wang Xiaoye, this dungeon can not only give him rich experience points, but also provide him with a large number of medicinal plants, as long as he can escape the pursuit of the owners of various medicinal plant fields... [This dungeon requires at least five

players To enter, please wait a moment, the players who jointly enter this copy are being randomly selected. ]

for a moment.

[All players are in place. Is the player Xiao Wang next door sure to enter the game copy "The Lost Medicine Hoe"? 】

"Yes."

In an instant, Wang Ye's figure disappeared from the spot.

Lei Mu's eyes fixed in the dormitory, at this moment, he suddenly felt that the spiritual connection between him and Xiao Yezi was much farther away.

Little Leaf, are you okay?

The emotion of worry is passed on.

Far away, the calm emotion representing Wang Ye's peace came back.

Although there is a sense of distance, the spiritual connection between the two has not been completely severed. Lei Mu relaxed slightly.