Wang Ye explained to Pharmacist Yan, and also explained to the steward: "This is a precious medicine given to me by my master. It can be used to maintain vitality and keep vitality. After taking this medicine, the old man can persist in all the treatments. The process."

The steward was very excited about the precious medicine, but of course this was not the time to seize the precious medicine, so he kept silent.

Wang Ye picked up the thin needles he asked the Li family to prepare, and pierced them into the old man's body one by one. This is to stop bleeding and relieve pain.

"Acupuncture and moxibustion." Yan Yaoshi exclaimed softly, his eyes flickering. No wonder the kid said he dared to cure it. It turned out that he had mastered such a unique skill.

Acupuncture and moxibustion are very famous, but there are not many pharmacists who dare to say that they have mastered this secret technique, and all of them are above the master pharmacist.

There are nine grades of pharmacists. The first three grades are elementary, middle and advanced pharmacists;

Pharmacist Yan is currently only an intermediate pharmacist, and he suspects that Wang Ye's master is probably a great pharmacist or even a pharmacist mentor or above.

The steward was also extremely shocked. He originally thought about how to get some of the precious medicine from Wang Yeduo afterwards, but now he has given up his mind. For a child who has mastered the secrets of acupuncture and moxibustion, will his master be an ordinary person?

Not only that, but now he felt that what the magic crystal gave was worth it. Not to mention the therapeutic effect, it is worth the price to be able to see someone performing acupuncture.

The steward took note of Wang Ye, and decided to report the child's affairs after returning home. If possible, let someone check to see who his master is, and if he can win over, he will win over, and he must not offend him.

Lei Mu looked at Wang Ye worriedly.

Wang Ye looked dignified, not relaxed.

It was the first time he performed acupuncture after his rebirth. The acupuncture here has many similarities with the acupuncture on Earth China, including meridians and acupoints and the use of energy.

This is also the reason why Wang Ye believed that this is a game world in the early stage, because there are too many things similar to the earth in this world.

From his previous life to the latter part of his life, when he focused on improving his strength, he left behind knowledge and abilities such as medicine and acupuncture.

Fortunately, he lost it not long ago, in order to fool his master, he didn't dare to really lose it all, the feel and knowledge are still there, now that he pinched the needle, the feeling came.

Where to pierce, how deep to pierce, how the energy works, everything can be memorized naturally.

And his appearance is also in line with the characteristics of apprentices, that is, prudent and careful. If he behaved particularly fluently, it would not surprise people, but frighten them.

When Wang Ye paused, Lei Mu took out a cloth towel and wiped his sweat.

Wang Ye raised his head and smiled silly at him.

"The next scene will be a little bloody. If you can't hold on, please go out immediately and don't disturb me, or you will bear the consequences." Wang Ye put on a small face.

The steward understood that this was meant for him, and nodded to promise not to disturb him.

But after a few minutes, the steward regretted it.