Chapter 37 Variation

The shark raised his eyebrows, as if he was going to get angry, but he held back forcefully, pressed his temples that kept jumping, and said in a rough voice: "Kids, what are you doing here, hurry up!"

Wang Ye raised his eyebrows unexpectedly.

The anchor hurriedly told him what the shark had just asked him to do, and then quietly stood beside Lei Mu. He is not afraid of sharks, but he is afraid of being parasitized by bugs. If it wasn't for the wrong timing, he wished that Xiao Yezi would check it out for him right away.

Wang Ye looked at the shark again.

Zhang Hui raised his head and stared at the shark.

Lei Mu seemed to stand on the side relaxedly, but Wang Ye knew that Lei Mu was ready to attack.

Even if Mu Mu became a puppet in his previous life, his combat quality was terribly high, and his combat skills and sensitivity to murderous intent had become instinctive.

The shark was uncomfortable being watched by several people, and he wanted to... tear them up and suck them dry!

No! It's not his idea. Shark broke out in cold sweat all over his body. He didn't know if he was too nervous. There was a double image in front of his eyes.

"Hold on! Your will is strong, think of your wife, think of your children. If you give up, your wife will become someone else's wife, and your children will be called someone else's father. And you really Do you want others to sleep with your wife, beat your children, and use your property?"

Thick veins burst out on the shark's forehead and neck, his eyes turned blood red, and his hands clenched into fists.

Wang Ye approached the shark step by step. He didn't exaggerate in any way. He was parasitized by the parasite mother after hatching. The best treatment time was within six hours. This was still the case of his attack.

If it exceeds six hours, the body of the parasite mother has basically merged with the parasite, including consciousness. It's just that some people have tenacious willpower, even if the body and the parasite are completely fused, the consciousness can last longer, such as sharks, but they will not persist for too long.

The spiritual power of the parasite mother is stronger than that of ordinary people, even if it is only one level.

Shark's willpower and mental strength were much stronger than he expected, and he persisted for nearly three days and two nights.

In this case, there is only one way to save the person, and that is to defeat the spiritual power source of the parasite mother.

But this also has certain dangers. If the spiritual power of the parasite has begun to fuse with the parasite mother, then when he defeats the parasite's spiritual power source, it will also damage the parasite's spiritual power source. A good man becomes an idiot after being rescued.

"Don't be fooled by the voice in your head. Your fusion with it is not evolution, but complete death. Your body and soul will become the nourishment of that bug. If you give your body to it, you will not become stronger , you will only become a monster, and you will not be able to protect your family, your family will only become your food, and even the nourishment for the hatching of larvae." Wang Ye walked up to the shark who was desperately fighting against the consciousness in his brain, only one step away

, He can touch the shark.

The shark's eyeballs turned suddenly, and he couldn't help but open his mouth. A straw similar to the mouthparts of a mosquito suddenly protruded from his throat, and he swallowed it back.

The anchor was stunned: "What, what is this? Is the shark going to become a monster too?"

Lei Mu looked at him.

The anchor covered his mouth, realizing that he had said the wrong thing.

Sure enough, when the shark heard the anchor's words, his body began to tremble violently, and the voice in his head kept saying to him: "We are the same kind now, and you will have a future if you merge with me, otherwise you will be a monster in the eyes of others. Your wife and children will hate you, reject you, and even want to kill you. Merge with me, we become one, I am you, you are me, we can become truly perfect, and no one will dare Besides, you are a monster."

The shark didn't know that he made a terrible roar.

The creek was not far from the residence at the west entrance of the village. Many people heard the terrifying cry like a wild animal, and many people ran out of the house to find the source of the sound.

The three Earth players gathered together and said excitedly: "Is there a monster? Can we fight monsters? Will they drop skills and weapons?" "Let's go and look for it.

" Pinball is the most active.

"Wait, I'm going to get the weapon." The player's words reminded the other two. The three returned to the house together, and each found a homemade wooden harpoon and brought them out.

Sister Sha was so anxious that her face turned red, and her younger daughter suddenly began to cry, "Father... Daddy..." The

eldest son took advantage of Sister Sha's inattention and ran towards the direction of the sound. It could be heard that it was the roar of the father.

By the creek, Wang Ye looked straight into the shark's eyes and raised his spiritual power to the highest level: "Tell me, you want to defeat it! Believe me, I can help you defeat it. As long as you can kill this parasite When the consciousness is killed, its body can become your nourishment. Even if your appearance changes, you are still you, and your soul is still you! With you protecting your wife, no one dares to hurt them."

Wang Ye suddenly called the anchor's name loudly: "Uncle Anchor, if the shark can still maintain himself, no matter what he becomes, the village is willing to let him go back, right?"

Once the anchor made a mistake, there would never be another mistake, and he immediately said with absolute certainty: "Of course! Our village wishes to be guarded by a strong man. As long as the shark is still a shark, no matter what he becomes, the village will belong to him." Home. And he killed the person who threatened him with the village's secrets and protected the village. This is a redemption, and now the village welcomes him back very much. I came here this time not just to see how they live, but also I want to persuade them to go back, but I don't know how to speak."

Shark struggled.

Seeing this, the anchor immediately shouted to the shark: "Shark, resist, you can do it! Your wife, children, and people in the village are waiting for you to go back!" "Ah!" The shark screamed

wildly , beat his head hard, forcibly suppressed the consciousness in his head, and knelt down in front of Wang Ye with a puff: "Save... me..., I don't want... to become... a monster." "I am here, you will never

change Become a monster, start now, only think about your wife and children, and don't think about anything else." After receiving the instant task issued by the game system, Wang Ye immediately held the shark's hand, and the causal line also rushed into the shark's body .

This may be a very dangerous move for others, but for Wang Ye...he naturally dared to do it when he was sure.

Others can't find the parasite consciousness that has merged with the shark's body, but Wang Ye doesn't use his eyes to find it, he uses the causal line.

As long as there is cause and effect with him, no matter what the other party becomes or where he hides, he will be found by the line of cause and effect.

Lei Mu seemed to have a tacit understanding with Wang Ye. When Wang Ye's causal line discovered and entangled the mental power of the schistosomiasis mother, he also raised his hand and said the secret: "Sleepy!" An ancient character from Lei

Mu Floating in the face, quickly enveloped and restrained the shark.

The shark's body couldn't move immediately, even if the schistosomiasis mother wanted to manipulate the shark's body to deal with Wang Ye, she couldn't do it.

Zhang Hui was very excited to see that someone fell into the same situation as him, and he still remembered the feeling of being trapped at that time, which was not a good feeling.

Following the spiritual power of the schistosomiasis mother worm, Wang Ye found its source of spiritual power very easily.

Fortunately, although the mental power of this parasite infected the shark to a certain extent, the shark actually had a natural mental power barrier, which insisted that the mental power source of the female schistosome worm not invade.

Although the shark's mental barrier is on the verge of being broken, there is still time for everything.

Wang Ye's spiritual power tightly entangled the spiritual power source of the female schistosomiasis, and plunged into it.

【Retribution】Activate, defeat, absorb.

This is a little secret of his own. The spiritual power of these bugs is his nourishment, and it is also one of the main reasons why his mental power has improved rapidly in his previous life, and the latecomers have come out ahead in the game.

When the steward at the west entrance of the village led a group of people to the creek, he saw the shark from Haigou Village talking to several people and holding his eldest son in his arms.

The little boy hugged his father's neck tightly, his eyes were red. Great, my father changed back again, and his illness was cured.

Shark's face was covered with sweat, as if he had done some strenuous exercise just now, and when he saw the steward coming over, he even waved his hand at him.

The steward simply came over and asked, "Did you hear any strange noises just now?"

The shark patted his son's vest lightly, and said indifferently, "Yes, we were thinking about what it was just now and chased after it. My family is Living here, my two cubs are still so young, it would be too dangerous if any ferocious beast came over. It's a pity that the speed of the other party is too fast, we came a step late, and we didn't see anything."

The steward was relieved when he heard that the monster had escaped, and then he noticed the familiar face of the anchor: "You are..."

"I am the anchor of the fishing boat in Haigou Village." The anchor smiled and said: "Our village Shark and his family have been taken care of by you. If you want me to say that Shark thinks too much, his brother's mistakes have nothing to do with him as an elder brother. He still insists on bringing his wife and children out. No, we The village chief asked me to come here this time and tell him that no matter how nice the outside is, it's not as good as at home, and the village also needs a young man like him." The anchor turned around and yelled at the shark, just like the aunt of the neighborhood committee:

" Shark, don't screw it up, you don't think about yourself, you have to think about your wife and children. Look at you when you go fishing, your wife dare not leave the house for fear that the children will be unattended and hugged Let's go. This is going to be in the village, will there be such a thing?"

The anchor didn't wait for the steward of Haicao Village to express his opinion, and said to the steward with a smile: "I'm not saying it's not safe for you here. It's just a big fair once a year , No matter how tight the defense of your village is, you can't stop some black-hearted people. In the past, there will always be children, girls and young adults lost. I am also worried about our village people. Forgive me brother.

" Say to the shark: "That's right. Shark, think about it carefully. Although our village is good, if you want to live in the village, you have to live for a few years. If it's not something that can't be solved, going back is also the way. , you see that the fishing captains in your village have personally come to persuade you."

Shark borrowed the donkey from the slope, nodded and said: "Thank you uncle, I will think about it carefully.

" After thanking him, he hugged his eldest son and ran home.

The anchor let out a long breath, followed Wang Ye slowly, and said with a sigh: "Oh, my mother! She was rescued, have you seen it, the shark... If he is willing to return to the village, Our village also needs many strong people."

Said, the anchor actually laughed.

Wang Ye wanted to pat him on the shoulder like a buddy, but because he was not tall enough, he had to pat him on the arm instead.

The anchor raised his hand and rubbed his head, "Little Ye Zi, thank you for your kindness, our whole village will remember your kindness."

Wang Ye's face darkened. At his age, anyone can rub his head!

Lei Mu easily pulled Wang Ye to his side.

"By the way, Xiao Yezi, can you help my uncle to see, the shark grabbed me before, I'm afraid..." The anchor didn't feel ashamed, so he checked more often, just in case.

Wang Ye wanted to say that during the fusion period of the parasite and the parasite, in order to fuse with the parasite as soon as possible and transform the parasite, it will rarely waste energy to lay eggs. Only when the female worm has too much energy to use up, or receives an order from a superior to lay eggs, or wants to abandon the parasite, or encounters extreme danger and is about to die, will she lay eggs.

But these things are still in an unrevealed state, and he can't act like he knows too much about the parasites, so he checks for him as the anchor means.

"No, there are no parasite eggs or parasites in your body."

The anchor was relieved, and continued to sigh "my mother, my grandpa sea god".

Zhang Hui followed behind, no one looked at him, everyone seemed to have forgotten him, but he seemed to have no intention of running away at all, he lowered his head and stepped on Wang Ye's small footprints, step by step.

The three players on Earth excitedly held wooden harpoons and passed by several people.

Pinball recognized his previous employers and greeted them warmly.

Wang Ye also raised his hand to him: "Are you going fishing?"

Pinball said excitedly: "No, we're going to catch the monster. Wait, did you see any monsters when you came over there?"

Wang Ye shook his head: "I didn't see it, the other party ran too fast."

Pinball's face collapsed It seems that all the strength in my body has been removed: "How can I run so fast, my exercise book, my weapon, woo woo~" The other two players came over to talk to

Wang Ye, wanting to hold it in the hands of the little friend. Lie again... Ah bah, it's another task that is easy to do.

Wang Ye didn't know if he could issue tasks to the players. He was also curious for a while, and he opened his mouth and said, "Three big brothers, my family and I haven't had dinner yet, but I don't want to eat fish anymore. Can I invite you Can you help hunt two wild animals? Pheasants, hares, any wild animals are fine. I can pay you." The

three players were ecstatic, they received the task reminder at the same time, and nodded at Wang Ye: "Okay, okay, no problem , we will help you to fight pheasants!"

Wang Ye also received a system notification, saying that the tasks he released had been rejected by players such as "the best marbles", "running wild dogs", "the hero is dead" Then, immediately my heart went dark.

The child looked at the fingers embarrassingly: "Well... I don't have any money, can I use my toys to pay for it? But at least ten or more can be harvested before I can give it." The three nodded their heads eagerly: "No problem

! You can give anything, or you can't."

Bang, the marble that said this was hit by the other two.

Wang Ye smiled and waved to the three: "Thank you three big brothers, go early and come back early~"

The three went to the mountains super happily.

The anchor changed his exclamation, and praised Sansha's back: "What a wonderful child, it would be great if these three children were from our village. But they don't seem to be very smart."

Boom, Wang Ye's forehead was also knocked.

Lei Mu looked up at Wang Ye with a puzzled expression on his face, and said calmly: "Don't bully honest people."

Wang Ye called out: "No! I'm giving them directions and giving them a chance to become stronger."

Lei Mu recalled what Wang Ye said just now, and finally noticed the word "toy", and what kind of "toy" Wang Ye had.

"You like them very much?" Lei Mu responded.

Wang Ye groaned and rubbed his forehead to indicate that he was injured.

Lei Mu didn't know whether to laugh or laugh, and rubbed his forehead, but still said: "Don't give that thing casually, it's dangerous."

Wang Ye wanted to say that Earth players are afraid of everything, except danger. But he couldn't say, he could only say that he saw that one of them had a talent for learning magic.

The Anchor became interested, too, and asked if there was anyone in the village who seemed gifted with magic.

Zhang Hui is not interested in anyone in Haigou Village who has magical talent at all. Now he is only interested in his little leaf master, and the shark who escaped the control of parasites with the same fate.

Zhang Hui was even a little envious of the shark, because after Wang Ye killed the female parasite, he clearly told the shark that his body would mutate due to the influence of the female schistosome. If you are good, you can become your own strength.

Zhang Hui thought that if the master rescued him later, would he also be able to mutate, thus gaining abilities far beyond ordinary people?

Wang Ye suddenly turned his head, grabbed Lei Mu's arm, and said to Zhang Hui backwards: "You have been changed. When the parasite hatches on you, it is changing you. But you are luckier than sharks, your There is no alienation in the appearance of the body. Alienation is not a bad thing, but it is also not a good thing. You should be grateful for your luck. And not everyone can have the luck of you and sharks. Sharks can persist for so long, just like his natural Having a mental power barrier also has a lot to do with it, but you don't have one, your mental power is very fragile."

How can it be possible for a person's consciousness and thoughts to remain unchanged through genetic changes? Many subconscious thoughts of human beings are influenced by genes.

Just like a shark, he fused with the schistosomiasis mother, and his body was also transformed. In the future, when he becomes stronger, he will also be affected by the schistosomiasis instinct, such as sucking blood and even body fluids.

If a shark cannot control this primitive desire, he will become a monster in the future, even if he will not become a bug today.

"Am I mentally fragile?" Zhang Hui's eyes showed confusion, as if he had been hit.

Wang Ye told the truth: "Yes, your mental power is fragile, but your willpower is strong, and your mental power can be improved."

Zhang Hui's eyes brightened up again in an instant . possible, he will not give up.

"Thank you, master, for your compliment." Zhang Hui smiled shyly and lowered his head.

Wang Ye touched the goosebumps that had arisen, regretting his talkativeness. He was just afraid that this person would turn into a monster and try to put a parasite on him, just to get the power of mutation. As a result... this person would only choose what he wanted to hear.

Lei Mu suddenly asked: "Are you going to kill him?"

Wang Ye said without hesitation: "Don't bother, just throw it into the sea. I saw sharks in this sea area before."

Zhang Hui stepped on Wang Ye's small footprints, without saying a word, but with a smile on the corner of his mouth.