Zhang Hui also followed them. Let this person stay with the villagers, no one is at ease, so he can only take it with him.

Chapter 35 Visit and Guide

The west entrance of Haicao Village is where outsiders stay. Some of them want to stay on Haicao Island, and some want to use Daji as a springboard to go to a wider world. There are also small businessmen and travelers who cannot afford to rent houses in the village, so they can only live here temporarily.

Including the three players on Earth, they all live here.

The same is true for the Shark family who just arrived, but at least Shark has been to Haicao Island a few times and met some people in Haicao Village. The friendship is not good, but at least there is a face.

For the sake of the neighbor's face, the steward at the west entrance of the village allocated a decent piece of residence for their family. It was close to the col, cool and leeward, with mountains behind and a fresh water stream nearby.

The house is the simplest simple house built with mud and wooden branches, and the roof is made of palm leaves.

It is very hot here all year round. As long as it is not the typhoon season and the wind outlet, this kind of house is not too bad. It is okay to clean up the inside and use it for transition.

Shark's wife was making a fire at the door of the house and cooking when the anchor brought the man over.

The quiet woman's face was a little more sad, and her one-year-old daughter was sitting on the ground beside her with her little butt naked, playing with a handful of leaves in her hand.

"Sister Sha." The anchor called out.

This is the name of Sister Sha. She was the eldest in the family before she got married, and the family did not give her a proper name. When her two younger sisters were born, everyone used to call her Sister Sha to distinguish her from her relatives. sisters.

When Sister Sha heard the familiar voice, she froze for a moment, raised her head, saw it was the anchor, stood up quickly, and couldn't help showing a little excitement like seeing a relative on her face: "Uncle Anchor, you are here. "

"Yeah, isn't this going to be a big fair? The village asked me to come over two days in advance to make some preparations. By the way, I will see how you are doing here and see if there is anything that needs our help. Where are the sharks?" The anchor is natural and authentic.

Sister Sha has a sore nose. It's a good time to be at home. It's difficult to go out. Only when you leave home can you know the pain of leaving home, but the shark is still... "The shark has gone

fishing and hasn't come back yet." Sister Sha said awkwardly: " We just arrived here, and we rented this house thanks to the people Shark knew in the past, but we couldn't pay the rent, and the village steward agreed to let us pay it in a month. There are such people in the family who just open their mouths to eat and drink, and the second time Shark comes He went out to fish every day and came back every night."

"The people in Haicao Village are quite kind." The anchor nodded, and it was not easy for the Shark family to settle down, but he didn't feel sorry for it. The Shark family traded their property for fishing boats, but the village actually suffered a disadvantage. A good and durable fishing boat was much more expensive than an ordinary house in an island village.

Both Shark and his wife knew this in their hearts, so they went without any complaints.

"Look at me, his uncle, and these three, you go in and sit down, I'll pour water for you." "

Don't worry, we just came to see you and see if there is anything that needs help. The boys who came here have nothing to do, I will let them come over tomorrow, whether it is repairing the house, repairing the boat, or chopping firewood and hunting, let them help you." Sister Sha felt even more uncomfortable, and she even cried when she spoke: "Thank

you Uncle Anchor, don't bother..."

Sister Sha didn't finish speaking, tears fell, and she quickly reached out to wipe them away.

When the anchor saw her like this, his heart skipped a beat. Sister Sha looks quiet, but she is actually a strong-willed and strong woman. What happened to her to shed tears in front of the villagers who came over without regard for face?

"Sister Sha, let's go into the room and talk."

Sister Sha didn't know whether she should mention the matter to the anchor, but besides the anchor, who else could she tell?

But she was afraid...

"Mom, I'm back!" Shark's five-year-old son walked back slowly holding a clay pot.

"Good boy." Sister Sha hurried over to take the clay pot from her son. There was no help at home, so she had to ask her five-year-old son to help her fetch water from a nearby stream. Fortunately, the stream was neither deep nor urgent, otherwise she would not have dared to let her son pass by.

The five-year-old boy seemed to be more sensible than two days ago. He grinned at his mother and went to hold his sister's hand to prevent her from stuffing the leaf into her mouth.

Sister Sha looked at her son and daughter, and made a decision in her heart: "Uncle, let's go into the house and talk, there are some things that really need your help."

Sister Sha is a hardworking woman, and the house is very clean. Palm mats were spread out on the floor for everyone to sit and talk. Then let the son take the daughter to play at the door, and watch the clams being cooked by the way. She opened the curtains to make sure she could see the two children.

"Sister Sha, if there is something embarrassing, just tell me, anyone in the village who can help will definitely help." The anchor gave Sister Sha a reassurance first.

Sister Sha bit her lip and said after a while: "I think... the shark is probably sick." "

Oh? What disease?" the anchor asked calmly.

Sister Sha frowned, as if she didn't know how to describe it: "I'm not sure. Shark suddenly became quiet and lost his temper with children. You know Shark, who attaches great importance to his family, he He was reluctant to beat and scold his younger brother like that, let alone his own children. He never even scolded the two children before, but in the past two days, whenever the two children approached him, he became impatient. People pushed them away and scolded them. Both children were frightened."

Sister Sha became sad as she spoke. She thought that life would get better gradually when she came here, but she never expected that her husband, who was the pillar of the family, would have a problem, and it happened right away.

"What else? This doesn't look like a disease." The anchor continued to ask.

A little blush appeared on Sister Sha's face, but she still said: "He hasn't touched me for the past two nights. When I got close to him, he pushed me away and ran to the door to sleep. I thought he had something on his mind and wanted to Want to accompany him. He beat me up, said he was uncomfortable, and told me to get out of here. I thought he was going to leave our mother and son, but he would come back every day, and every time he came back, he would bring back a lot of seafood. Leave it all to me,

and I didn't keep a single child." Sister Sha was extremely contradictory and worried about her husband, she knew her husband, he was definitely not a normal shark: "I suspect he is sick, but he looks healthy , The wound on his body healed very quickly, he had a hole in his chest before, but it healed in less than two days."

Sister Sha took them out of the village and met a stranger in the sea, and the other party Threatening them with the village, the shark killed him.

When the anchor heard this, he looked sideways at Wang Ye, wondering if the shark was parasitized by bugs.

From Sister Sha's description, Wang Ye can basically confirm that the hatched schistosomiasis female worm has parasitized the shark and is transforming and affecting him.

It's just that the shark itself is stronger and more determined, and the female schistosomiasis has just hatched and has only one level, which makes the shark still have the strength to fight.

Sharks may also feel that there is a difference in their body, so they will not let their wives and children get close.

"Actually, there is another reason why we came to you this time. We found a strange corpse on the reef beach, and the corpse was full of insect eggs..." the anchor said slowly.

After listening to the anchor's narration, Sister Sha's face turned pale.

The anchor immediately reassured her, saying that the little leaf, the noble guest in the village, can rid the body of parasites.

Only then did Sister Sha understand why the anchor brought three strangers here. It turned out that two of them were the distinguished guests mentioned by the villagers, and they were also one of the sources of Xiazi's crime.

Sister Sha looked at Wang Ye with begging eyes. She knew that her husband and the pair of brothers were not getting along. She was worried that the two would not help her husband, or would pay a high price for the treatment.

Wang Ye did not make a promise, but said: "Wait for the shark to come back and see the situation. According to the parasites found before, if it is parasitized by a hatched female insect, the best treatment time is within six hours of being parasitized. After this time, the result is hard to tell."

Sister Sha's mood was like riding a roller coaster, ups and downs, just as the anchor gave her hope, Wang Ye gave her another blow.

But this woman is very resilient, and she may be strong as a mother. She straightened her back and bowed to Wang Ye. She was not knocked down because she hoped to be young, and she did not pester Wang Ye like ordinary village women. Ye cried and knelt and kowtowed, insisting that he save the person.

[Mission announcement: Sister Sha, the wife of Shark, a former villager in Haicao Village, asked the player next door Xiao Wang to kill the parasite and treat her husband. According to the degree of task completion, reward 50 points and 100 experience points. May I ask if Xiao Wang next door accepts the mission? ]

"Accept."

There was still some time before the shark came back, and the anchor went back first. The shark had to be rescued, and the business in the village couldn't be left behind. Since it came in advance, some things can be prepared in advance.

Lei Mu told the anchor that he was going to take Xiao Yezi to stroll around, and Zhang Hui was also watched by them.

Naturally, the anchor did not refuse. The two parties agreed to meet at Shark's house in the evening, and then they separated.

"Now that we have arrived at Haicao Village, you can tell where the things are." Lei Mu said without any emotion.

Zhang Hui didn't delay, lowered her head, and whispered, "The thing is under the wall of the sixth house from east to west at the east gate of Haicao Village." "Does

that family know or not?" Wang Ye asked suddenly.

Zhang Hui shook his head: "I don't know. The man didn't tell me too much. He was dying at that time. After telling me the location, he died." "Let's go, go and see the situation first.

" Lei Mu signaled Zhang Hui to go ahead.

One of the three Earth players, a dung picker, suddenly ran up to the three of them, and said enthusiastically, "You three, this is your first time here. Let's see if our village is very beautiful. I know that there are many beautiful scenery. Beautiful place. If you want to shop for goods in the village, I also know which one sells at a moderate price and the things are good. Or I will show the three of you around? Don't worry, I don't want your money, and I won't cheat you, otherwise you can Find the village to sue me. One copper coin for an hour, and you don't have to pay if you're not satisfied."

The other two players suddenly shouted in their hearts that their partner was treacherous, why didn't they expect such a trick.

But it doesn't matter, they have learned it now, and they will go to the pier to pull people later.

The two of them still didn't know that the reason why the dung picker had an "idea" was nothing more than seeing the strange tattoo on Lei Mu's face. He wanted to learn skills and was about to go crazy. Now that he saw such a person who was not like a normal person, he wanted to get in touch with him. If he was lucky, it might be possible for him to walk on the path of extraordinary glory.

Wang Ye: ...he did this trick before.

Lei Mu looked at Wang Ye. Now the richest of the three is Wang Ye. It is up to him whether to hire someone or not.

Wang Ye immediately took out the money bag that he had almost forgotten, and stuffed it into Lei Mu's hand: "Brother, you can do whatever you want, and I will follow your orders."

Lei Mu thought that they would be very attractive if they just walked into the village. Hiring a guide to lead the way would also save the villagers from guessing, so he hired this player.

The player grinned when he heard the reminder from the system in his brain. This method works, he received the task! Although only 5 experience points are rewarded for completing the task, compared to the previous task rewards he received, 5 points are already quite a lot.

"There is a wall around Haicao Village. Only the south entrance allows outsiders to enter and exit, and the north gate is convenient for villagers to enter the mountain. The other two gates are usually closed." The big boy who called himself Pinball introduced while walking: "Haicao Village does not

prohibit Outsiders come in, but outsiders are not allowed to sell goods in the village. You can buy them, but you can't sell them. Do you have anything you want to buy? The dried salted fish in the village is very good, and many merchants will come here to buy a lot and take them away. There are also pearls And the snail beads, those are all made by the villagers with their lives, and there are no fakes."

"There is also a market in the village?" "

Yes, the one in the village is not called a market, it is called a street market, and it is all opened by villagers. There are shops in front of it. , behind is the house. There is a street to the west. If the west gate can be opened, it will be very close from us, but unfortunately the gate is closed all the time." Pinball is very talkative, and

Lei Mu doesn't need to ask a lot, he just said it himself a lot.

This also made Lei Mu feel that the price of one copper coin per hour was very worthwhile.

It may be seen that Lei Mu is very satisfied with his explanation, Pinball became more and more enthusiastic towards Lei Mu: "Brother, where are you from? The tattoo on your face looks really cool and mysterious, don't you..."

"Cool?" Lei Mu interrupted his question.

"This is our native dialect, and it means something very unusual."

"Oh."

Pinball was at a loss, this buddy is a bit difficult to hook up with.

"You just said that the more powerful people in the village live in the south, most of the hunters live in the north, and the merchants in the west. What about the east?" Wang Ye interjected, asking curiously.

Pinball quickly replied: "Most of the east side is the residence of the villagers, but there are also many outsiders who rent houses for a long time, and basically the rich outsiders are concentrated there." "Is it possible to rent a house over there

? Is there any vacant house now?" Wang Ye looked like he really wanted to live in it.

Pinball is not sure: "If it is a normal day, there will always be a few vacant houses over there. But now it is a big market once a year, and many foreign businessmen will come in advance, and the houses over there may be rented out. They have been rented out. But I can take you there to have a look and ask."

"Brother?" Wang Ye raised his head.

Lei Mu took Wang Ye's hand: "Then go and have a look."

So Pinball led the three of them into the village and headed east.

I met villagers on the road, and some people made fun of marbles.

Pinball has been here for almost three months, and because of sending flowers to the village chief's daughter, he is considered a minor celebrity in the village.

"Pinball, is this someone you know? Or is there someone from your hometown?" the villagers asked jokingly.

Pinball shook his head: "No, it's the customers who came to the market this time. I'll show them around." "

Oh, then be careful, and shout loudly if you have something to do." The villagers looked at the three outsiders.

Perhaps because there is a big fair every year, the people of Haicao Village do not reject outsiders very much, but it is also difficult to be enthusiastic about these outsiders.

Although Pinball is also an outsider, he has lived in the village for nearly three months. Although some strange things happened, the big boy is warm and good-tempered, and he is rarely angry when others tease him. Moreover, this kid doesn't care about the pay for his work, and he doesn't make trouble when he suffers. The villagers quite like him and take good care of him. Aiwu and Wudi are also good to the two hometown people who came after Pinball.

Halfway down the East Street, Pinball asked several families, and they all said that the house had been rented out.

After walking a few houses further, Pinball pointed to a house with withered grass hanging in front of the door and said: "The house in front probably has a vacant house for rent. The pillar of their house was bitten off by a wild beast when it entered the mountain some time ago." Pinball

looked left and right, and said in a low voice, "The pharmacist apprentices in the village charge expensive prices, and their family's money may have been emptied. Now is the time when they are short of money. If you don't ask for the entire empty house, as long as the price is right , their family should be able to rent out vacant rooms to you."