Chapter 8 Pippi Shrimp's Contribution

Wang Ye used a stone knife to scrape the sandy soil under the water hole to create a two-foot-square depression, and then made a small ditch on the edge of the depression. He picked up small stones from the hole and spread them in the pit. Big rocks blocked the small ditch, and a small puddle of clear water soon rose up in the ditch.

Wang Ye tore off the rag that was wrapped around the butt—he found it in the cabin of the big ship, put it in the small puddle, and stepped back and forth with his feet. Remove the stone, and the dirty water will flow down the ditch.

After repeating this, Wang Ye stepped on the rag until it was almost clean, and then took the rag and scrubbed himself all over, removing all the salt and dirt.

Then he came over to wipe Lei Mu's body with a clean rag.

He is only eight years old, and a ten-year-old Haidan dares to run around with a calf, why is he so shy?

Lei Mu got up, indicating that he could go to scrub by himself.

As a result, he moved twice, the wound on his chest began to bleed again, and Wang Ye glared at him several times.

Alas, this little dad is a bit fierce. After Lei Mu cleaned up, he obediently sat back by the fire, found a stone to lean on, took the remaining purple pearl leaves, and planned to smash them up and wipe them casually.

"Let me come, this herb needs to be dealt with." Wang Ye took the purple bead leaf and cleaned it, and stacked the herb on a relatively flat stone.

Wang Ye's right hand sketched the magic array in the void, halfway through the sketch, the energy couldn't keep up.

Damn level zero! He also forgot that he is not a boss of level ninety-nine now, and if the magic array diagram wants to draw energy without using materials, it is simply a dream.

But what material does he have now to draw the magic circle map?

Wang Ye's eyes fell on the broken wooden barrel. Have! How many live Pipi shrimps did he remember in that bucket?

It was originally intended to be dinner, but now, let's use them as sacrifices.

Wang Ye took out the Pippi Shrimp, and placed the Pippi Shrimp around the stones seemingly casually. When the Pippi Shrimp was about to run, Wang Ye took a small stone to hold it down.

Immediately afterwards, Wang Ye actually used water as a drawing object to outline the magic array.

The magic array is centered on Zizhuye, and Pipi shrimp is six points.

Surprise flashed in Lei Mu's eyes, is this the magic array diagram?

Use clear water to draw the magic circle map? Can it be successful?

Wang Ye succeeded, with the sacrifice of Pippi Shrimp's life, the essence of the purple bead leaf placed in the middle of the magic array was extracted and slightly suspended above the stone.

Lei Mu was shocked, where did this little monster come from?

Wang Ye didn't know how shocked Lei Mu was. In his previous life, he was used to seeing his master draw a magic formation diagram out of thin air. He could do it himself in the later stage. He didn't think it was so great for him to successfully draw a magic formation diagram with such simple materials now. horrible.

Wang Ye quickly took a leaf, and carefully caught the drop of light green essence.

"Lie down, don't move." Wang Ye ordered Lei Mu.

Lei Mu didn't care about the child's tone, and lay down obediently.

Wang Ye squatted down beside Lei Mu holding the leaf, and slowly poured the purple bead leaf essence on the leaf into Lei Mu's wound.

The slightly cool liquid essence entered the wound, whether it was due to psychological effects, Lei Mu immediately felt that the ever-present severe pain of the wound eased a lot.

There are not many purple pearl leaves left, and the extracted essence is also less. If it was Wang Ye's heyday, he would be able to extract the essence of herbs without wasting a single bit, but now... it would be nice to be able to extract it.

Less is less, essence is essence, as soon as it dripped into Lei Mu's wound, the blood that had been oozing out stopped.

Wang Ye saw that the effect was good, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

Maybe his master is right, he is indeed very talented in medicine, see how well he uses the refining magic circle map?

The six Pippi shrimps turned into empty shells, and the shells were so brittle that they would shatter when stepped on.

He wanted to grab food, so Pippi shrimp jumped into his wooden barrel and ate his fish guts, which are now sacrificed by him. A line of cause and effect was completed, and Wang Ye obtained extremely meager power of cause and effect.

The reason for the meagerness is that he doesn't take advantage of it, which is the same as fishing law enforcement, which is a bit lossy.

The power of cause and effect is very complicated, from small cause and effect to large cause and effect, from narrow sense to broad sense, going round and round, if you really want to delve into it, it can turn your brain into a paste.

For example, if you fish, you owe the fish. But when you usually scatter, you will nourish the grass and trees. The vegetation nourishes other organisms, and other organisms nourish other organisms or improve the environment. One of these organisms may be the food for the fish.

Then you may be helping that creature by fishing, and that creature owes you.

In such a loop, many causes and effects can cancel each other out.

Many people will shout why the wicked will not be punished. It may be because the evil done by the wicked is just a point in the great causal cycle to God.

People need to eat, drink and live well, which will naturally kill a lot of creatures and even damage the environment. Someone kills someone, which is equivalent to saving those creatures and improving the environment. In this way, there is no difference between the grievances between these people and the definition of good or bad by human beings to God.

So human beings need laws, and human beings need to govern themselves.

It is simply unrealistic to ask God to open your eyes for you alone, and to expect karma.

Don't you see, the ancients knew this truth very early on. They created heaven, hell, and the Western Paradise. In fact, people are still governing people, and what they pay attention to is people-oriented.

Wang Ye is willing to cultivate this complex power of cause and effect, because it is unknown who created the ability that is based on intelligent creatures, user-centered, and mainly based on the basic concepts of good and evil of intelligent creatures.

In other words, he usually doesn't have to worry about stepping on flowers and plants on the road and owes karma at all. As long as he doesn't deliberately trample or wreak havoc, he usually doesn't owe unexplainable karma. The same goes for his hunting and gathering, if it is not too much, you can treat it normally.

Lei Mu saw that the child had given him all the essence of the medicine, and felt a little embarrassed: "You should save some for yourself, the injury on the back of your head..." "It's okay, I'll go out tomorrow to collect more."

Wang Yeman didn't care typical. Although he does not have the essence of purple pearl leaves, he can absorb the power of cause and effect, which can also help him heal his injuries faster.

Lei Mu is not used to someone being so kind to him without asking for anything, especially for such a child, and a child with injuries on his body. He looked in the direction of Shuiyan again, lowered his eyes and remained silent.

Wang Ye walked to the entrance of the cave and looked out. He was waiting for Haidan to come back, and he wanted to go out to get some food.

But he was really worried about leaving Lei Mu alone in the cave. In his previous life, Lei Mu didn't know when he became a medicine man without his own consciousness, and he didn't know when and how Lei Mu came to him. beside the master.

The first time he met his master, he saw the medicine man Mu Mu at his master's place.

His master never mentioned the origin of the thunder wood to him, and when he saw that he wanted it, he gave it to him.

If he hadn't been reborn in this life and hadn't entered the game at this time, what would happen to the injured Lei Mu on this island?

Could it be that his later becoming a medicine man is related to the current injury?

The more Wang Ye thought about it, the more worried he became.

"If you want to go out, go out, I'm fine. Don't look at me like this, I still have the ability to protect myself." Lei Mu saw the child's hesitation, and said.

Wang Ye gritted his teeth, he couldn't just wait like this. It's still bright now, and if someone wants to do something bad, they won't come to the door at this time.

Wang Ye counted his current enemies, the brothers Xiazi and Shark.

But Xia Zi was scratched by him, and the shark wanted to help him deal with the wound, and the two of them still had to eat dinner. I'm afraid they don't have time to bother them for the time being. If they want to find it, 90% of them will be after tomorrow.

After making up his mind, Wang Ye felt relieved: "Then I'll go out and find something, and I'll be back in an hour at most. I'm nearby, so call me if you need anything." "Go, don't worry about me." Lei Mu smiled at the

child smiled.

Wang Ye walked out of the cave with a broken wooden bucket, and looked for stones nearby that could be used as pots.

But suitable stones were not easy to find. After searching for a while, Wang Ye found a path that could lead from the cliff to the bottom.

There are also large reefs under the cliff, mixed with a small beach.

The path is relatively steep, and the small beach is at the bottom. There is still a dilapidated wooden boat abandoned on the small beach.

It is said to be a wooden boat, but it is actually a thick tree trunk that has been hollowed out in the middle, and the two ends and the bottom of the boat have been slightly trimmed.

The small wooden boat hit a big hole in the head, and the surrounding wood was cracked, so it could only be used as waste.

The small canoe may have been abandoned for a long time, and barnacles and mussels grew all over the bottom of the boat, including the inside of the cabin.

Wang Ye cleaned the barrel, picked up half of the barrel of barnacles and mussels from the small wooden boat, and went to the reef to pick some oysters.

After rummaging on the reef beach for a long time, he couldn't find a suitable stone. Wang Ye was worried about Lei Mu, so he had to go back.

Halfway there, he felt as if someone was watching him, and he was very sensitive to gazes, especially malicious ones directed at him.

The stare at him may not have been malicious, but it wasn't kind either.

Wang Ye pretended that he couldn't walk, put down the barrel and rested for a while, and took a look at the surrounding scenery by the way.

There are several connected cliff caves on the cliff next to it. If you look in from the light, you can only see a black mass. But Wang Ye was sure that the gaze that stared at him just now came from that side.

As long as people don't take the initiative to provoke him, Wang Ye doesn't want to meddle in other people's business, so Quan Dang didn't find anything, picked up the barrel and continued walking towards the top of the cliff.

The author has something to say:

The mysterious person in the cliff cave: I have never seen this child before, so I need to pay attention.