Chapter 80

He doesn’t give me much choice.

He tears open my blouse, the buttons pinging off the wooden floor, my shorts thrown down to my ankles before he's even tossed me onto the bed.

I don’t know what it says about us as a couple that this will be the first time we’ve actually done anything on a fucking mattress.

“Kage...” I haven’t even got my hands on him, but he doesn’t care. He snatches hold of the front of my bra, the sound of shredding fabric filling the room as he rips the cups apart, biting into my panties to tear the lace from my body. “Fuck!”

“This is how I want you. Anytime we’re alone, I want you just as naked as this.” Any insecurities I had about him seeing me naked disappear at the lust in his eyes. He runs his hand from my wet pussy all the way up my stomach, soothing between my breasts until he's pinning my head to the sheets by my throat. “There’s a cafe full of people right below us, and I want every fucking one of them to know what I’m doing to you.”

In every other story I’ve heard from the people around me, the words I love you are usually followed by tears, by sweet and gentle love making, but Kage and I have never been like everyone else. We’re passionate, we’re connected, and we fucking need each other. We have this insatiable desire to prove to each other every minute that we’re all we want.

And fuck does he want me.

He never lets go of my throat, holding me in place as he kisses down my chest, letting me pull away the scraps of his shirt until he has my nipple in his mouth.

“Fuck...” I’ve always loved his smile, but his lips have so many other talents.

“Do you want it like this?” He laps his tongue around the bud, tasting my soft skin, awakening my body, before flicking it rough and hard. “Or do you want it like this?” He latches his plump lips around it, sucking hard, flicking it with his tongue inside his mouth, before biting down just enough to make my back arch up from the sheets.

“Like that... Ahhhh fuck, like that.” He does it again, gripping my throat tight as he pinches the other side. Is it supposed to feel this good? My head is spinning, I’m completely at his mercy, but I’m not even afraid. I never have to be scared with Kage, I know he’ll always take care of me.

“Such a good girl when you moan for me.” Your good girl. I’m your good girl.

Right when I can’t take another second of torture, he moves from one nipple to the other, teasing it with his tongue, my body shaking and legs spreading but he keeps all his attention right there.

“This is how I’m going to lick your pussy, and you’re not going to stop me. You’re going to lay right there and take it, cumming on my tongue, over and over, screaming my name and begging for mercy until you pass out.” He means it. He’ll never stop.

It’s so good, the release of letting go, of just handing myself over to someone who will never hurt me. This is him giving me everything.

A familiar sensation tingles in my chest, looking down to see Kage let go, only for a drop of milk to drip over my tit.

“Shit...” I wait for his reaction, but he just grins, looking me right in the eye as he leans down and laps it up slowly.

“Every part of you is mine. Every fucking part.” That really shouldn’t be as sexy as it is.

He looks down at me, giving me the perfect view of his body as his chest pumps above mine. “I’m not stopping, May... Not even if you beg... So scream, cry, plead for me to let you breathe... it’ll only make me go harder.”