Chapter 46

KAGE’S P.O.V

I need her. I need her more than I’ve ever needed anyone in my entire fucking life.

Her eyes gaze endlessly into mine, her head so scrambled that she doesn't even know what she’s thinking, what she should be thinking, what the world is telling her to think. May's ADHD used to come out in her inability to keep still, but now it's locked inside her own head, and the only person who can make her let it loose is me.

“Just let me clear your head.” So you’ll finally see the truth.

It’s me and you, Shorty. It was always me and you.

I slip my hand behind her neck, pulling her perfect body against mine, breathing right down onto her lips but never taking them.

It has to be her choice.

“Then fucking do it.” That’s my Shorty.

I kissed her for the first time tonight, for the first time since everything changed, as May not Belle. Except it was Belle; those lips, that touch, the fucking sparks. It’s all her. We’ve done it so many times again since, but it doesn't stop having the same effect on me.

So, this is what destiny feels like.

Her lips meet mine with fury, she thinks I’m going to give her control, but that's not happening.

She’s mine to take. She’s mine to free. She’s mine to release from the prison her mind has put her heart in.

You deserve this, let me prove it.

I cup her jaw with both hands, using my thumbs to pull her mouth open and guiding my tongue in to taste every bit of her. She’s not someone that naturally gives in, but she's not getting a choice tonight. Her delicious curves press into my dips, her hips fitting perfectly with mine, her long nails clawing down my back, but that all just makes me kiss her harder.

This dress drove me insane the second I saw it, the second I saw her. She’s always been beautiful, she could never be anything else, but tonight it's a whole other level.

It’s also far too easy to remove, our ferocious kiss against the cold wall forcing the fabric to slide further and further down, until her nipples are just begging to be released.

“Oh fuck...” She moans as I kiss down her neck, the rhythm of the music inside still flowing through us as they meet her chest. “Kage...”

“Say it again... Don't ever stop.” My name. For the rest of her existence, I only ever want her to moan my name.

Her rock solid nipples meet the crisp outdoor air as I tug her dress down to her waist. She’s been teasing me with these for far too long. I grip her hair, arching her back, thumb circling her nipple before she even knows what’s happening.

“Fuck...”

I swear to fucking God she could make me cum from her noises alone, pleasure slipping off her tongue so easily as she gives me access to suck her throat.

She’s not a delicate flower, she’s not a princess. She’s a powerful mother fucking woman, one that deserves to be worshipped, one the only reacts with louder cries of ecstasy as I start to flick her bud whilst nibbling on her collarbones.

“What do you want?” Because I want to give you everything, fucking everything.

“I want... you.” Her hair slips from my grasp, her skin lost from my lips, my hands slamming against the wall when she slides down between our bodies, starting to undo my jeans sitting on her fucking knees.