Chapter 88 - Chloe's Secret

A/N - There's only twelve chapters left in this book. I'm unsure on how many chapters DORM3 will have.

If you have any suggestions on how I can end this I'd love too hear them.

Any ideas you have for the next chapter then PM me and I'll get back to you.

Hope you like.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Chloe had been shutting herself off from everyone and no-one knew why, she had refused to have sex with Max and she refused to go out for drinks with friends.

That morning Chloe went downstairs and saw Max on the laptop "what you doing?" Max looked up "something for the school" Chloe nodded "cool" Max watched as Chloe went to go and wake Aubree up.

Arriving at school Max got Aubree from the car and took her to the creché so Chloe walked to registration not wanting to be around anyone. When she got there she noticed Charlotte was in there "oh, I'll come back" Charlotte frowned "Chloe wait, what's wrong?" Chloe turned to Charlotte "nothing, I'm fine" Charlotte sighed "are you sure?" Chloe nodded "yes" Charlotte smiled but she knew Chloe was lying.

Rachel could tell that something was wrong with Chloe so during registration she went speak with Max, Entering she saw he was on the phone so she waited. When he was done Rachel spoke "what have you done to Chloe?" Max sighed "nothing" Rachel frowned "then why is she being distant from everyone?" Max shrugged "don't know".

Chloe sat in the library thinking when Tom and Charlotte came in "we know there's something wrong and we want you too tell us" Chloe wiped her eyes "I'm fine" Charlotte sighed "no you're not Chloe, talk too us" Chloe got something from her bag and handed it to Charlotte, it was a pregnancy test, Charlotte turned it over and saw the word Positive "Chloe, congratulations" Chloe started crying "no don't congratulate me" Charlotte frowned "does Max know?" Chloe shook her head "no he doesn't" Charlotte sighed "Chloe he needs to know, it is his baby isn't it?" Chloe looked up "yes it is his baby" Charlotte smiled "well then".

Chloe left the library with Charlotte just as Rachel approached "are you girls okay?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, we're fine" Rachel smiled "that's good" Charlotte grinned and Chloe didn't speak "Chloe, what's wrong?" Chloe sighed "nothing, I'm fine" Rachel frowned "I'm your Mum Chloe, you can talk too me about anything" Chloe nodded "okay".

Charlotte knew Chloe wouldn't tell Max about being pregnant so she decided to tell him. She got to his office and knocked "come" she walked in and Max looked up "Charlotte is there a problem" Charlotte sighed "it's Chloe" Max frowned "what about her?" Charlotte took a deep breath "she's pregnant" Max was shocked "pregnant?" Charlotte nodded "yeah she told me" Max sighed "where is she now?" Charlotte shrugged "heading to Science" Max nodded and stood to get Chloe.

Chloe followed Max to his office. When they got there Chloe saw  Charlotte and knew that she had told Max "thanks" Charlotte sighed "I'm sorry" Chloe sat on the desk and Max spoke "how far along?" Chloe sighed "6 weeks" Max nodded and Charlotte spoke "Chloe, our baby's will be born in the same month" Chloe looked over to Charlotte "how far are you?" Charlotte smiled "8 weeks" Chloe nodded.

A Few Hours Later

School had eventually ended so Chloe sat in Max's office while he went to get Aubree. When he came back Aubree came running in "mama no dada" Chloe frowned and looked at Max "what?" Max shrugged and Aubree walked over to Chloe "go mama" Chloe puck her up "you ready?" Chloe nodded.

Charlotte sat at home with Taitlyn and she decided to text Chloe to see if she was okay -

Charlotte - R U Okay? I'm sorry xxx

Chloe - I'm fine :) It's Okay, I had too tell him xxx

Charlotte - :) Aubree is gonna be a big sister xxx

Chloe - I know! Can't wait too tell her xxx

Charlotte - Awwh, I'll see you tomorrow xxx

Chloe - Okay :) xxx

Charlotte smiled knowing and hoping that Chloe would be happy. After dinner that night Charlotte spent an hour talking to Tom on the phone. Once she hung up she climbed into bed and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Once Aubree had gone to bed Chloe sat with Max on the sofa "how long have you known?" Chloe sighed "since yesterday" Max nodded and kissed her "it will be fine" Chloe smiled and kissed him before they both went to bed.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N - Can All My Amazing Followers Go +  Read The Following Stories -

Please Save Me - By StrangeDesires
Please Love Me - StrangeDesires
Please Forgive Me - StrangeDesires

Yeah I'm also starting an online petition so head over to my Twitter Account and my Instagram account and RT the hashtag :D

Next chapter there'll be a time skip.

Let me know your thoughts

Hope you liked

Bye for now. Xo