Chapter 76 - The New Term Starts Here Part Two

A/N - I HATE Phones.

This won't be a long update but I'll try and post another one soon. Xo

Hope You Like. 
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

It was lunchtime and Chloe was beginning to miss Charlotte, she was sitting in the creché with Aubree who was being cheerful "mama ove you" Chloe grinned "I love you too" Aubree giggled "yay mama love" Chloe kissed her daughters head "mummy see you later" Aubree nodded "pomise?" Chloe grinned "promise" Aubree giggled "ta mama".

It was time for PSHE and Chloe hated the subject 'Safe sex & Pregnancy'. Entering the classroom Chloe sat with Imogen as Charlotte wasn't there yet. "So, who can give me some information on pregnancy?" Chloe rolled her eyes "Chloe, you've been through pregnancy, did you have any complications?" Chloe shrugged "well if you count the fact my baby was born a month and half early a complication then yeah" the teacher frowned "were you worried?" Chloe rolled her eyes "your baby is born early course you're gonna be worried".

Charlotte hated this lesson, she  needed to get out of there, she got her stuff and walked out "Charlotte?" Charlotte ignored the teacher and carried on walking, she walked to by Tom's classroom and brokedown crying.

Tom heard someone crying so he left his classroom and saw Charlotte crying on the floor "Charlotte are you alright?" Charlotte looked up and nodded "yeah" Tom sighed and helped Charlotte leading her into his classroom where Josh was. Tom had left the classroom so Josh spoke "tell me what's wrong" Charlotte sighed and told him everything, "you need to tell dad" Charlotte sighed "no" Tom came back in just Charlotte left.

Chloe had heard about this girl who fancied Max and she wanted to meet her "that's her Chloe" Chloe walked over "Oi, new girl, keep your paws off my man" the girl looked at Chloe "who's your man?" Chloe grinned "Mr.Tyler" the girl frowned "yeah right" Chloe rolled her eyes "Scout, who's Aubree's dad?" Scout grinned "Mr.Tyler" Chloe turned back to this girl "told you so" the girl grinned "maybe he can get me pregnant" Chloe went for her but she felt someone grab her and drag her away.

Chloe noticed it was Tom who had taken hold of her "I know why Charlotte's avoiding everyone" Chloe frowned "why?" Tom sighed "remember the last day of term when you accidentantly hit her in the stomach?" At Chloe's nod Tom continued "she was pregnant and she lost the baby" Chloe paled "what?" Tom nodded "Josh told me".

Chloe walked off looking for Charlotte. She found her sitting in the classroom where Adam had shot her "hi" Charlotte looked up "hi" Chloe sighed "Tom told me, I'm so sorry" Charlotte shrugged "it's fine" Chloe shook her head "its not, I am really sorry" Charlotte stood and walked off

Rachel was walking down the corridor where she saw Charlotte walking off and Chloe sitting in the classroom "what's happened?" Chloe sighed "nothing" Rachel frowned "it didn't look like nothing" Chloe rolled her eyes "it was nothing" Rachel sighed "Charlotte wouldn't have walked off if you'd done nothing" Chloe frowned "once again you're blaming me!" Rachel again sighed "Chloe, sometimes you do stuff without thinking" Chloe glared "if that's how you feel then stay away from me" Rachel frowned "Chloe" Chloe ignored her and walked off.

School had ended so Chloe made her way to Max's office "mama no" Chloe frowned "what?" Aubree giggled "go" Chloe grinned "you little madam" Aubree again giggled.

Eddie, Charlotte and Rachel had arrived home and Charlotte went upstairs while Rachel sat on the sofa "Rach, Chloe'll come round, she needs her mum" Rachel sighed "she hasn't needed me since she had Aubree" Eddie smiled "she will need you, you're her mum".

Chloe was sitting outside while Aubree played as she loved being outside "what you doing?" Aubree giggled "mama" Chloe grinned "what?" Aubree came over and gave Chloe a flower "aw Bree".

Charlotte was sitting on her bed when Eddie came in with a pizza box "don't say I don't treat you" Charlotte faintly smiled "thanks", Eddie sat on Charlotte's bed "are you alright?" Charlotte nodded "I'm fine"  Eddie smiled "Chloe  and Rachel have had a falling out" Charlotte frowned "why?" Eddie shrugged "Rach won't tell me" Charlotte nodded. After eating her pizza she climbed into bed and instantly fell asleep.

Once Aubree was asleep Chloe went downstairs and sat on the sofa as Max was in the shower. When he came down Chloe had fallen asleep on the sofa so Max walked over to her and kissed her on the lips which woke her "what?" Max smiled "bed" Chloe stood from the sofa "you coming?" Max nodded "I'll join you shortly" Chloe smiled. Max eventually went upstairs and Chloe was still awake "I assumed you would be asleep" Chloe grinned "I got lonely" Max smirked and when he got into bed he started kissing her neck. He eventually stopped and Chloe fell asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N - this took ages IndieLittleMe xD haha.

If you have any suggestions or ideas then leave me a message and I'll get back to you.

Hope you liked.

Bye for now. Xo