Chapter 40 - It's Over.

A/N - Its Getting Harder Too Come Up With Ideas For Chloe/Max & Charlotte/Tom. PM Me Anything You Might Have.

Next Update - Don't Know When. Sorry.

Hope You Like Xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Charlotte knew what she needed to do, she was going to dump Tom in order to fix her relationship with Eddie, he had been great to her and she didn't want to lose the relationship she had with him. That morning she woke and heard Chloe's voice and knew that she was awake so she got out of bed and went downstairs as Taitlyn was with Tom "morning" Eddie smiled "morning" Charlotte looked at Chloe as she was attempting to unclasp Aubree's arms from around her neck "is she okay?" Chloe smiled "she's being clingy again" Charlotte nodded "Aubree are you okay?" Aubree shook her head "no" Chloe grinned "you're okay" Aubree pouted "mama?" Chloe rolled her eyes "you're okay" "no" Chloe grinned again and kissed Aubree on the head.

Once they arrived at school Chloe took Aubree from the car but she was being clingy again "Aubree, come on" Aubree hid her head in Chloe's neck "I should go take her in" Rachel smiled as Chloe walked off with Aubree "aren't you going with her?" Charlotte smiled "no, there's something I need to do" Rachel nodded and Charlotte walked off. Chloe was having trouble with Aubree as she refused to let her go "Aubree, mummy needs to go" Aubree shook her head "no mama" Chloe sighed and got her phone -

*Chloe - can you come to the creche?

*Max - on my way.

Chloe looked at Aubree "come on Bree" Aubree shook her head "no mama". Max entered the creche "problem?" Chloe glared "she's refusing to let go" Max smirked and took Aubree from Chloe "go" Chloe looked at Aubree and saw her lips were quivering "mama" Chloe felt guilty for leaving Aubree when she was like that "Chloe, she'll be fine" Aubree started crying "mama" Max walked towards Chloe "go, she'll be okay" Chloe left the creche with tears in her eyes.

Charlotte went looking for Tom and found him in his classroom so she walked in "we need to talk" Tom looked up and smiled "about the wedding?" Charlotte sighed "I've been thinking lately and I need to repair my relationship with Eddie and I can't do that if I'm with you" Tom frowned "what are you saying?" Charlotte took a deep breath "its over Tom" Tom was shocked "what?" Charlotte looked at him "I said its over Tom, I need to repair my relationship with Eddie" Tom sighed "you don't have to do this" Charlotte wiped her eyes "yeah I do, Eddie has always been there for me, he took me in when no-one else wanted me" Tom looked at her "so you're going to ruin our lives for Eddie?" Charlotte shrugged "its for the best. I'm sorry" before Tom could say anything Charlotte walked out in tears.

Chloe was feeling guilty for leaving Aubree when she was like that, she bumped into Charlotte and saw she was crying "what's wrong?" Charlotte sighed "I ended it with Tom" Chloe frowned "why?" Charlotte shrugged "I need too repair my relationship with Eddie" Chloe nodded "oh right" it was then that Charlotte noticed Chloe's tears "what's happened?" Chloe sighed "Aubree, she was really upset when I left the creche" Charlotte hugged her "how about going back?" Chloe shook her head "Max is with her" "actually, Max is standing behind you" Chloe turned to see Max "was she okay?" Max nodded "she was fine" Chloe nodded.

Instead of going to registration Chloe went to sit in the library, she was still feeling guilty for leaving Aubree like that. Sian had left the classroom to go and speak with Max about Chloe not turning up "can I have a word?" Max looked up "what about?" Sian sighed "Chloe hasn't turned up for registration" Max frowned "okay, I'll go and look for her" Sian nodded "thanks". Max waited for Sian to leave before standing to go and look for Chloe. Max couldn't find Chloe so he got his phone and dialled her number -