Chapter 15 - Charlotte's Baby - Part Two.

A/N - This Is Obviously Continued On From Chapter 14.

Next Chapter Tonight Hopefully BUT I'll Need Idea's For Some Chloe/Max Drama.

Hope You Like Xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

-- Previously--

Charlotte smiled "thanks Chloe" Chloe grinned "no worries, now bloody push" Charlotte pushed and the baby came out and Tom took the baby but there was no noise "she's not breathing"

--Now--

Charlotte paled "wh-what you mean? Not breathing? Do something!" Tom was about to speak when the paramedics came in and one of them took the baby from Tom and began recussitation on her "Chloe I can't loose my baby" Chloe was silently crying "she's gonna be fine" Chloe didn't know who she was trying to convince herself or Charlotte. Everyone let out a sigh of relief when the baby started crying "is she okay?" The paramedic nodded "we need to get you both to hospital though" Tom spoke up "I'll go with you" Charlotte frowned "I don't want you there" Tom frowned "she's my daughter" Charlotte shrugged "I want Eddie with me" Chloe looked at Tom "you need to respect Charlotte's wishes" Tom sighed and Eddie came in with Rachel "everything alright?" Charlotte nodded "can you come too the hospital with me?" Eddie smiled "I'd love too" Charlotte smiled.

Tom was pacing the staffroom when Rachel walked in "Rachel, anything?" Rachel sighed "the baby is fine Tom, Eddie says Charlotte has named her Taitlyn-Hannah Lawson" Tom frowned "she should have my last name" Rachel again sighed "Tom, its Charlotte's decision" Tom went to speak when Michael and Max came in "Rachel, any news?" Rachel nodded "the baby is a little girl and Charlotte's doing great" Michael smiled "that's good, let's get a card arranged for her".

Chloe went to see Aubree in the creche so she could hug her baby girl "hey baba" Aubree smiled "mama" Chloe puck her up "Charlotte's had her baba" Aubree frowned "mama?" Chloe grinned "Charlotte's baba" Aubree giggled "baba?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Aubree puck her teddy up and gave it to Chloe "baba" Chloe grinned "that's yours" Aubree shook her head "no baba" Chloe smiled just as Max came in "I knew you'd be here" Chloe looked up "yeah well, Charlotte's at the hospital so I wanted to see her" Aubree looked at Max and hid herself "Bree, what's the matter?" Aubree remained hidden behind Chloe "Bree look who it is" Aubree lifted her head from where she was hiding and looked at Max "no" Chloe frowned "what's all this about?" Aubree looked at Chloe "no mama" Chloe was confused and she looked at Max "why is she being like this?" Max frowned "I don't know" Chloe puck Aubree up "look Bree" Aubree hid her head again "don't you wanna see him?" Aubree nodded "mine" Chloe handed Aubree over to Max and went to leave "mama?" Chloe smiled "you'll be okay".

Max had left the creche and went looking for Chloe, he found her standing with Imogen "Chloe, a word" Chloe rolled her eyes but followed Max to his office "what's this about?" Max smirked "what are you doing tonight?" Chloe shrugged "I've got plans actually" Max smirked "oh yeah? The type of plans that can't be changed? Because you could come to my place" Chloe rolled her eyes "I'll see what I can do" Max smirked and kissed her.

Charlotte was sitting in her hospital room with Eddie "how are you feeling?" Charlotte shrugged "I'm fine" Eddie smiled just as the nurse came in with Charlotte's daughter "Charlotte, someone too meet you" Charlotte smiled as she took Taitlyn from the nurse "she's so cute" Eddie grinned "like her mum" Charlotte smiled "her name is Taitlyn-Hannah Lawson" Eddie nodded just as Tom came in and the nurse spoke "Charlotte you're being discharged today" Charlotte nodded "Charlotte I'll go and pick the carseat up" Charlotte smiled "thanks Eddie". When Eddie had gone Tom looked at Charlotte "can I hold her?" Charlotte handed Taitlyn to Tom "what's her last name?" Charlotte sighed "Lawson" Tom frowned "she's my daughter, she should have my last name" Charlotte shrugged "her last name is Lawson because Eddie has always been there for me, no matter what" Tom sighed and he went to walk out but turned to Charlotte "no-one can deny that I'm her father".