Chapter 38 - The Birthday Girl

A/N - Aubree's Second Birthday - There's Bound Too Be Drama xD

Next Update - Tomorrow.

Hope You Like. Xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Chloe woke at around 6:30 and went to see Aubree not believing that she was two, when she saw that Aubree was still asleep she walked downstairs "you're awake early" Chloe smiled "not everyday my baby girl turns two" Eddie smiled "is she awake?" Chloe shook her head "nope, snoring her little head off" Eddie grinned "like her mummy" Chloe smiled.

When Aubree eventually woke Chloe took her from the cot "happy birthday too my beautiful baby" Aubree giggled "mama?" Chloe smiled "you're two" Aubree frowned as Chloe took her downstairs "Aubree's the birthday princess" Aubree hid her head on Chloe's shoulder which made Chloe grin "look, you need to open those presents" Aubree lifted her head off of Chloe's shoulder and smiled "Yeah, they're all yours" Aubree giggled and tried to climb out of Chloe's arms "mama" Chloe put Aubree down and she toddled over to the presents.

Arriving at school Chloe took Aubree from the car "come on baby" Aubree hid her head on Chloe's shoulders "mama" Chloe smiled and took Aubree to the creche and Charlotte went with her "I think I should go and see Max" Charlotte smiled. Once Aubree was settled in the creche Chloe left to go and see Max. When she got there she noticed him sitting at the desk so she walked in "hiya" Max looked up and smiled "hey, where's Aubree?" Chloe smiled "creche, I'll bring her to see you at breaktime" Max nodded "come here" Chloe walked over and Max pulled her closer "tonight, you come over to mine" Chloe grinned "I will, but I'll have Aubree with me" Max smirked "that's fine" Chloe went to kiss Max just as Rachel walked in "Chloe, not again" Chloe sighed "I've told you mum, I love him" Rachel looked at Chloe "he will only hurt you Chloe" Chloe again sighed "you keep saying that but I don't care".

Chloe left the office and went to registration and sat with Charlotte "was everything okay?" Chloe nodded "he wants to see Aubree" Charlotte smiled "his daughter is two, I don't blame you" Chloe grinned "she needs to stop growing" Charlotte laughed "she won't stop now you know" Chloe groaned "she should stop and stay my little girl forever" Charlotte hugged Chloe "she'll always be your little girl Chloe".

Registration had ended so Chloe and Charlotte headed to P.E "its too cold for this" Chloe laughed "we'll live" Charlotte groaned "you might yeah" Chloe smiled "come on, we'll do this together" Charlotte nodded. After they got changed they went outside "Miss, I'm sure its against the law too have us outside in this weather" Miss.Boston smirked "get on with it Chloe" Chloe rolled her eyes and began jogging while Charlotte walked quickly "Charlotte, pick up the pace".

Once P.E had ended Chloe was freezing "its way to cold for school" Charlotte smiled "you'll be fine" Chloe mock-glared "not cool" Charlotte grinned "come on. What time does Aubree's party start?" Chloe smiled "when all the weird kids have gone" Charlotte laughed "Tom and Taitlyn will be there" Chloe grinned "that's good" Charlotte smiled.

When it was breaktime Chloe went to get Aubree and take her to see Max "come on missy" Aubree frowned "mama?" Chloe smiled and puck Aubree up. She got to Max's office and smiled when she saw him alone "mama" Chloe put Aubree down and she opened the door just as Aubree went toddling in over to Max "she wanted to see you" Max smirked and puck her up "mama no" Chloe rolled her eyes "don't you want me?" Aubree shook her head "no" Max again smirked which made Aubree giggled.

Chloe took Aubree back to the creche before she went to English. While in English Chloe could tell Charlotte was trying not to look at Tom "you're obsessed" Charlotte smiled "can you blame me? I love him" Chloe grinned "no, I don't blame you" Charlotte smiled and looked up at Tom "he's amazing" Chloe laughed "I'm not gonna be at home tonight" Charlotte frowned "why?" Chloe grinned "me and Aubree are going over to Max's" Charlotte nodded "I might go over to Tom's with Taitlyn, leave Eddie and Rachel to have a night alone" Chloe laughed "yeah, I could have done without that image in my head".