Chapter 53 - Messages From Unknown

A/N - I have no idea for this chapter, therefore it will be a short update.

Next update - Soon.

Hope you like
••••••••••••••••••••

Since Charlotte had had sex with Tom she hadn't been in school as she didn't want too be reminded of what she did. That morning when she woke she saw she had a text message from both Tom and Chloe -

Tom - we need to talk about what happened.

Chloe - you need to come 2 school. I miss you xx

Charlotte deleted Tom's text and text Chloe saying she would be in school. Heading downstairs she placed Taitlyn in her highchair and gave her some breakfast just as Eddie entered the kitchen "morning" Charlotte smiled "morning, where's Rachel?" Eddie smiled "on the phone to Chloe' Charlotte nodded.

Arriving at school Charlotte met with Chloe who had Aubree "morning" Chloe grinned "hey stranger" Charlotte handed Taitlyn to Chloe and then puck Aubree up who was crying "whats wrong with her?" Chloe smiled "she hurt her hand" Charlotte smiled and kissed Aubree's hand "is that better?" Aubree shook her head "owie" Chloe grinned "you're okay" Aubree frowned "no".

Once Aubree and Taitlyn were in the creche Chloe and Charlotte went to registration and Chloe received a text from Chlo -

Chlo - me, Ben and Sophia are coming too Scotland for the weekend! xx

Chloe - OMG! really? xx

Chlo - yeah, we're sorting our stuff out now xx

Chloe - Eeek! cant wait xx

Chlo - see you Friday, xx

Chloe didn't reply but looked at Charlotte "Chlo's coming up too Scotland" Charlotte frowned, she hadn't spoken to Chlo since before she was pregnant "oh" Chloe frowned "are you okay?" Charlotte sighed "I don't know if Chlo is talking to me because of Taitlyn" Chloe smiled "yeah, she's talking to you" Charlotte nodded "Okay" Chloe grinned "cheer up, the unholy trinity reunited" Charlotte laughed "you still remember that?" Chloe grinned "yeah".

It was nearly time for English with Tom and it would be the first time Charlotte saw him since they had sex "are you gonna be okay?" Charlotte nodded "yeah I'll be fine" Chloe smiled "good".

Tom gave a small smile when Charlotte walked into his classroom "sit down in silence" Charlotte looked at Tom and she noticed the smile on his face "I think he's remembering your time in the toilets" Charlotte groaned "I don't wanna remember that" Chloe smiled "sorry".

While in English Chloe logged onto her facebook -

Chloe 'AubreeLeigh' Mason - So excited too see my gyal @Chlo Grainger. Its been too long! we need a good ol' chat @Charlotte Lawson. Xoxo

Chloe logged off just as Tom came over "put the phone away or I'll confiscate it" Chloe rolled her eyes put but it away "he's too miserable" Charlotte nodded "yeah" Chloe sighed "maybe Chlo coming up will make him smile".

At breaktime Chloe was walking through the corridors when her phone went off signalling a text message, she got her phone and saw a text from Max -

Max - my office.

Chloe - OK.

Chloe made her way to Max's office. When she got there she saw Max and Chris "what's this about?" Max looked up "Chris has seen Adam outside the school" Chloe frowned "when?" Chris sighed "just now" Chloe looked at Max "where's Aubree?" "she's in the creche for now, I'll go and fetch her in a minute" Chloe nodded.