Chapter 51 - He's Back

A/N - I've been sent some amazing ideas that I'm going too include real soon.

I'd like to thank @StrangeDesires for all the help she's given me with the re-write. Go + read her two stories they're both amazing.

Next Update - Soon as I've got an inkling as to what's going too happen.

Hope you like. Xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Eddie had been revealed that he was Charlotte's biological father things had been tense between them and it had been affecting Charlotte at school.

That morning Charlotte was sitting at the table with Taitlyn when her phone went off signalling a text, looking she saw it was from Chloe -

Chloe - r u okay? xx

Charlotte - Yeah, I'm trying to take it all in xx

Chloe - awwh. If you wanna chat then I'm here xx

Charlotte - thanks Chloe. I'll see you @ school xx

Chloe - Okay xx

Charlotte sighed as Eddie came and sat with her "we need to talk" Charlotte looked  at him " Eddie, I'm struggling with this, one minute you're my foster dad, the next you're my biological dad" Eddie sighed "I know its hard to take in but I want you to know that you can talk to me" Charlotte smiled "I know I can" Eddie hugged Charlotte "I love you" Charlotte grinned "I love you too dad" Eddie felt pride as Charlotte said 'dad'.

Arriving at school Charlotte saw Chloe "I'll take Taitlyn for you" Charlotte smiled "thanks" Eddie took Taitlyn and walked off while Charlotte walked over to Chloe "hey" Chloe turned and grinned "you seem happy" Charlotte smiled "I am" Chloe grinned "Aubree was right madam this morning" Charlotte grinned "why?" Chloe laughed "she didn't wanna get dressed" Charlotte grinned "awh bless her".

In registration Chloe received a text from Max -

Max - Aubree is with me in the office.

Chloe - Okay. Why?

Max - She wouldn't settle.

Chloe - Okay.

Chloe sighed "is everything alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah, Max told me Aubree is with him , apparently she wouldn't settle" Charlotte smiled "she's being clingy again?" Chloe nodded "yeah".

After Registration Chloe and Charlotte made their way to English with Tom. While in the lesson Tom sent Charlotte a note

Can I see you after class? - Tom

Charlotte looked at Tom and gave a discreete nod "what did he want?" Charlotte smiled " talk too me"  Chloe smiled "Okay, you gonna be okay?" Charlotte nodded "yeah I'll be fine' Chloe grinned.

Once the lesson had ended Charlotte stayed behind "whats this about?" Tom smiled " I heard about Eddie being your dad" Charlotte nodded "yeah cool" Tom looked at her "how are you dealing with this?" Charlotte shrugged "its a lot to take in, but I'm coping" Tom nodded "good. I was worried" Charlotte sighed "I'm not gonna start slashing my wrists if that's what you're suggesting" Tom frowned "I'm not saying that Charlotte" Charlotte sighed "look I should go to my next lesson" Tom nodded and Charlotte left the classroom.

Meeting with Chloe Charlotte text Michael -

Charlotte - I've not seen you in ages. Are you okay?

Michael - Sure. I've been busy. I'll take you out soon.

Charlotte smiled at the text and Chloe noticed "what's got you smiling?" Charlotte grinned "something" Chloe smiled.