Chapter 4 - Slow Recovery.

A/N - Thank You Too StrangeDesires For Helping With This Chapter

Read The Authors Note At The Bottom As There Will Be Possible Storylines Too Include.

Hope You Liked xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Chloe had been trying with her recovery as she wanted to get better so she could be a better mum for Aubree. It hadn't been easy and she was tempted to drink but she had resisted it. That morning when Chloe woke she saw a text message from Max -

*Max - when you get to school come too the office.

*Chloe - okay.

Chloe got dressed and walked downstairs "morning love" Chloe gave a small smile "morning" Rachel was shocked when she found out that Max was back as she wanted Chloe to move on but with him back she didn't know if that was possible. Once everyone was ready and had eaten they left the house.

Arriving at school Rachel offered to take Aubree to the creche so Chloe made her way to the office "what did you want?" Max smiled "how have you been?" Chloe shrugged "I've not turned to alcohol yet" Max nodded "that's good" Chloe shrugged again "suppose so" Max took Chloe's hand "I want you too come to me if you feel like you need to get out of lesson" Chloe nodded "okay. Thanks" Max smirked and kissed Chloe's hand "get too registration" Chloe smiled and left the office.

Chloe made her way to registration where Charlotte was "are you okay?" Chloe smiled "I'm coping" Charlotte smiled "see I knew you'd recover" Chloe sighed "I'm tempted too walk out right now and get a drink" Charlotte hugged Chloe "you're not gonna, you're gonna resist this" Chloe felt tears sting her eyes "look Charlotte, this is hard and I don't think I can cope" Charlotte sighed "yeah you can" Chloe smiled through her tears "I wanna get better but its so damn hard" Charlotte grinned "its not gonna be easy Chloe" Chloe sighed "I know but now I just wanna give up and admit that I'm not gonna be able to do this" "yes you will, you're strong".

Once registration was over Chloe and Charlotte had P.E but Chloe didn't want to do it "aren't you doing it?" Chloe shook her head "no I feel sick" Charlotte nodded just as Chloe walked off "Chloe I'll tell Tom you're unwell" Chloe smiled "thanks".

Max sat in his office when Chloe came in "what's wrong?" Chloe sighed "I'm not doing P.E" Max nodded "stay in here then" Chloe smiled "thanks" Max smirked "does Tom know you're here?" Chloe shook her head "no" Max sighed "I'll go and tell him" "thanks, again" Max stood and left the office. When he came back Chloe sat on the desk with a plastic "what's in there?" Chloe shrugged "water" Max frowned and took the bottle "that's vodka" Chloe sighed "I keep telling everyone, I can't do it" Max threw the bottle in the bin "why do that?" Max looked at her "you won't get recover if you're still drinking" Chloe rolled her eyes "you don't care, noOne does" Max frowned "that's not true" "yeah it is. I'm a wreck and you're here too take Aubree away from me" "noOne is going to take her away from you" Chloe rolled her eyes "yeah right, everyone is waiting for me too mess up" Max took her hand "Chloe I promise that noOne will take her from you" Chloe looked at him "whatever".

Once P.E was over Chloe left Max's office just as her mum came towards her "why were you in there?" Chloe rolled her eyes "none of your business" Rachel frowned "have you had sex with him?" Chloe shook her head "no" Rachel glared "if I find out you're lying Chloe" Chloe rolled her eyes again "leave me alone, you're another one of them" Rachel frowned "another one what?" Chloe glared "who wants to take Aubree from me" Rachel was shocked "noOne is taking her from you" Chloe rolled her eyes "whatever" Chloe walked off leaving Rachel standing there.

Charlotte was beginning to think she wasn't helping Chloe recover and she was starting to wish she was doing more. While walking through the corridor she saw Tom so walked into his classroom "hiya" Tom looked up and smiled "hiya" Charlotte sighed and sat down "what's wrong?" Charlotte felt tears "Chloe's going through some tough times and I feel like I'm not helping her enough" Tom came and sat by her "look I'm sure whatever Chloe's going through she'll be glad to have you by her side" Charlotte sighed "I know but I feel like I'm not helping with her recovery like I could be" Tom frowned "what recovery?" Charlotte paled "it doesn't matter" Tom sighed "Charlotte, what recovery? Is she on drugs?" Charlotte shook her head "no she's not on drugs" "what then?" Charlotte sighed "I can't say, Eddie, Rachel and Chloe told me not too" Tom was getting worried "tell me and then I can help" Charlotte sighed "if I could then I would but I can't" Tom could see the worry in Charlotte's eyes so he did the one thing he thought of and kissed her and she kissed back loving the feel of his lips against hers.

Chloe sat outside crying when Imogen came and sat by her "are you alright?" Chloe smiled through her tears "yeah I'm fine" Imogen nodded "where's Charlotte? You two are normally joined at the hip" Chloe smiled "she's doing something" Imogen grinned "oh right" Chloe sighed "I saw your little girl earlier" Chloe smiled "yeah?" Imogen nodded "yeah, she was being taken for a walk with the creche workers" Chloe grinned "she's beautifully amazing and I'm so lucky too have her" Imogen smiled "she's beautiful" Chloe grinned "I should go inside".

During Maths Chloe wasn't paying attention "Chloe, can you tell me this answer?" Chloe looked up and shook her head "no" Rachel frowned "surely you can have a go at answering?" Chloe rolled her eyes "I don't know the bloody answer so choose someone else" Rachel was shocked "er Miss, the answer's 9.5" Rachel smiled "thank you Imogen" Rachel took a look at Chloe and saw she wasn't paying attention "exercise on page 39". When everyone was working Rachel walked over to Chloe "what's wrong?" Chloe looked up "nothing, just quit going on at me" Rachel sighed "there's something wrong so tell me" Chloe rolled her eyes "seriously, I'm fine" Rachel was about to speak when Imogen called her for help.

When school had ended Chloe went to get Aubree from the creche and saw Max there "why are you here?" Max smirked "I wanted to see my daughter" Chloe nodded "hi Bree" Aubree giggled and held her arms up for Chloe "mummy's girl aren't you?" Aubree nodded which made Max smirk "I should go. My mum's waiting for me" Max nodded and Chloe left.

Arriving home Chloe took Aubree upstairs and put her in the cot "mama?" Chloe smiled "mummy'll be back" Aubree giggled "bye bye" Chloe smiled and walked into the kitchen "Chloe what's with the attitude?" Chloe rolled her eyes "haven't got one. You accused me of having sex with Max, while in school! I wouldn't do that" Rachel sighed "I'm sorry Chloe" Chloe took a glass and walked back upstairs. She took Aubree from the cot and took her into her bedroom "Bree mummy loves you" Aubree giggled "ike you" Chloe smiled Aubree was the one thing that reminded her she needed to quit the drinking "I promise you baby that mummy is going too recover. Its for you" Aubree handed Chloe her pink blanket that went everywhere with her "you keep that" Aubree giggled "mama" Chloe puck her baby up and she was determined to recover. No matter what it took.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - I Have Some Storylines That I Wanna See What You Think

- Chloe Starts Thinking Everyone Is Against Her.

- Charlotte Is Torn Between Tom & Michael

- Chloe Gets Admitted Too A Clinic (<-- Like The Original)

- Rachel & Eddie Get Engaged But Chloe's Dad's Family Turn Up Too Ruin It.

- Max Proves To Chloe That He Loves Her.

- Chloe Has A Pregnancy Scare.

^^ Choose Any Of Them & I'll Include Them.

Hopefully A New Update Today.

Hope You Liked.

Bye For Now xoxo