Chapter 13 - Earning Forgiveness

A/N - I Apologise If This Chapter Is Rubbish.

Next One - Today Hopefully.

Hope You Liked xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Charlotte hadn't spoken to Tom since she had returned home and she didn't feel like going into school even though Chloe had promised her that Tom wouldn't say anything to her. When she was dressed she walked into Chloe's room but she wasn't in there and she heard Aubree crying "Chloe is she okay?" Charlotte heard Chloe moving around in Aubree's room so she walked in "is she okay?" Chloe sighed "three guesses on who she's crying after" Charlotte smiled "Max?" Chloe nodded "yeah, she's been like this since half 4, surprised you didn't hear her" Charlotte grinned "I was conked out asleep" Chloe laughed "wish I could have slept" Charlotte took Aubree from Chloe "what's wrong with you?" Aubree looked at her "dada" Charlotte smiled "you'll see him soon".

When they arrived at school Aubree saw Max and started crying so when Chloe got her out the car she toddled over to him "Bree, come here" Chloe saw Max pick her up so she walked over to them "is she alright?" Chloe sighed "she's been crying non-stop for you" Max smirked "come to the office after you've taken her to the creche" Chloe nodded and took Aubree from Max "no mama" Chloe sighed and took her into the creche.

Once Aubree had settled she left the creche and went to Max's office "what did you want?" Max took Chloe's hand "I think you and Aubree should move into my place" Chloe sighed "I've said no" Max looked at her "look at how she was this morning" Chloe rolled her eyes "she was like that because she missed you, seeing as you was supposed to have her last night" Max sighed "think about it, she wouldn't be as crying as much" Chloe frowned "I keep saying, no" Max glared "don't you care about our daughter?" Chloe got mad "how dare you! I mean seriously Max, quit saying I don't care about her when I care more about her than I do anyone else" Max sighed "Chloe" Chloe interupted him "I said no, it wouldn't work so drop it" Max glared "she will continue to cry" Chloe rolled her eyes "it won't work! My mum would hate it" Max smirked "not everything revolves around Rachel Mason" Chloe scoffed "I know that but she'd be totally against it, she hates you enough already, you really wanna give her ammunition too hate you even more?" Before Max could speak Chloe walked out the office but he wasn't giving up.

Charlotte was sitting in registration when Tom came in "can we talk?" Charlotte sighed "we have nothing to discuss, the baby isn't here yet" Tom came and sat with her "I wanna apologise for how I've been treating you" Charlotte shrugged "I don't care Tom, I'm used too it" Tom sighed "it was unprofessional" Charlotte rolled her eyes "the only time we should talk is about school or the baby" Tom was about to speak when Chloe came in "is everything okay?" Charlotte smiled "Tom was just leaving" Chloe smiled as Tom walked out.

Michael, Max, Tom and Sian were in the meeting when Max spoke "Tom, have you apologised to Charlotte Lawson yet?" Tom nodded "this morning" Max nodded "good" Tom sighed "I don't think she'll forgive me though" Sian frowned "what's been going on?" Tom again sighed "I've been acting horrid to her" Sian sighed "Tom, regardless of what's happened you can't make a pupil feel inferior to the rest" "I know, I feel terrible" Sian nodded "well hopefully Charlotte will forgive you" "I hope so".

Chloe was still annoyed at the row she had with Max, what couldn't he understand that if she moved in with him then her mum would hate it and do whatever it took to get her away from Max "Chloe, what's up?" Chloe sighed "Max, he wants me too move in with him for Aubree's sake" Charlotte frowned "what did you say?" Chloe shrugged "I said no, think about how my mum and Eddie would react, I agree it would be best for Aubree but it wouldn't work" Charlotte sighed "its your decision at the end of the day Chloe, no-one can force you to make a choice" Chloe smiled "if I'm being honest I think that it would be best but then I think it would be a disaster" Charlotte sighed "like I say, do what's best for you and your daughter".

Chloe told the teacher that she needed the toilet but she had lied, she was going to speak with Max. Entering the office she noticed he wasn't there so she sat on his chair and waited for him. When he came back he was shocked to see her sitting there "what are you doing here?" Chloe sighed "I'm not agreeing to anything but I will consider what you've said" Max nodded "that's good" Chloe rolled her eyes "I'm doing this for Aubree, but I've not agreed yet" Max took her hand "you should get back to class" Chloe nodded "see you".

Charlotte was walking through the school when Tom approached her "look, I want to earn your forgivness and I'll do whatever it takes" Charlotte sighed "Tom I don't care, you've hurt me more than what Danielle Harker or Vicki McDonald did back in Rochdale" Tom frowned "I'm sorry Charlotte" Charlotte rolled her eyes "its best we don't talk, Eddie isn't happy" Charlotte went to walk off when Tom took her hand "I'll do whatever it takes for you too forgive me, I can't live with you hating me" Charlotte sighed "Tom, I don't hate you, I could never hate you, but I just don't know if I love you anymore" Tom let go of Charlotte and she walked off with Tom still looking at her.

Chloe went to meet with Charlotte outside "hey" Charlotte smiled "you okay?" Chloe nodded "yeah, I told Max that I'd think about moving in with him for Aubree's sake" Charlotte smiled "that's good, at least he knows you're considering it" Chloe sighed "I don't want my mum too hate me" Charlotte took Chloe's hand "she couldn't hate you, she's your mum" Chloe shrugged "imagine what she'd do if I moved in with Max" Charlotte sighed "she'd understand that you're doing what's best for your daughter".

When school had ended Chloe went to collect Aubree from the creche "mum I'm going out tonight" Rachel frowned "where you going?" Chloe sighed "over to the school house with Imogen" "is Charlotte going?" Chloe shrugged "I don't know" Rachel nodded "I'll have Aubree then" Chloe smiled "thanks".

Chloe got changed into a blue dress and left the house. Arriving at Max's she knocked the door and waited for him to answer "Chloe, I wasn't expecting to see you" Chloe sighed "I can go" Max took her hand and pulled her inside "what can I do for you?" Chloe looked at him "Aubree needs us to get on, so when its her 2nd birthday I want us to do something with her" Max nodded "sure" Chloe smiled "she'll love it" Max took Chloe's hand and kissed it "I do love you Chloe" Chloe smiled "I know, I should go".

Chloe went home and noticed that everyone was in the garden so she walked out to them "mama" Chloe grinned as Aubree was sitting in her swing "have a nice time?" Chloe nodded "yeah, Scout was having trouble with some lad, told her not to let them get to her" Rachel smiled "that's good" Chloe smiled. When Chloe had put Aubree to bed that night she walked into Charlotte's room "are you alright?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, how was things at Max's?" Chloe shrugged "was okay, we're planning on doing something together for Aubree's birthday" Charlotte smiled "that's good" Chloe grinned "yeah, I realised that she needs her mum and dad getting along" Charlotte pulled Chloe into a hug and she was hoping that she and Tom could be like how Chloe and Max were with Aubree. When Chloe went to bed she fell asleep wondering about what would happen if she did move in Max.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - Sorry If This Was Short.

Next Chapter Tonight If I Can Think Of An Idea.

Hope You Liked.

Bye For Now Xoxo