Chapter 17 - Tom's Done What?

A/N - Right. I Have No Idea If This Considered As Good Luck BUT Going Through My Other Phone I've Found Chapters 11-19 Of The Previous DORM2 Book. So Should I Do A Few More Chapters & Then Copy + Paste Them Or Just Do New Chapters?.

Can Everyone Go + Read 'Under Her Spell' By 'thatbiatchmegs'. Its An Amazing Story!.

Hope You Like Xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Chloe was refusing to speak to Max, she didn't care what he had to say and when he came for Aubree she took her out but didn't speak to him. When she woke that morning she heard Aubree giggling so she got out of bed and walked to Aubree's room where she saw Charlotte sitting there with Taitlyn and Aubree sitting on the floor with them "mama" Chloe grinned "morning baba" Chloe sat down with them "are you okay?" Charlotte nodded "can you take Taitlyn?" Chloe smiled and took Taitlyn from Charlotte and watched as Charlotte walked out of Aubree's bedroom.

When everyone was ready they left for school. Arriving Chloe saw Max so she took Aubree from the car "Charlotte are you coming?" Charlotte took Taitlyn's carseat and followed Chloe to the creche. Once Aubree and Taitlyn were settled Chloe and Charlotte left "before we're surrounded by everyone do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Charlotte frowned "I'm fine Chloe" Chloe sighed "I know you're not, talk too me" Charlotte felt the tears in her eyes "I don't think I'm coping" Chloe smiled "you're a new mum, its bound to be overwhelming. I felt exactly like that aswell when I had Aubree" Charlotte was crying "I feel like I'm not doing the best that I can" Chloe sighed "you're doing a great job with her" Charlotte smiled "you think?" Chloe nodded "course" Charlotte hugged Chloe "thanks".

Max realised that he had messed things up with Chloe for good, she would hardly talk to him and when she did it was about Aubree. While sitting in the office he was thinking of a way to make it up to her when Chris came in "Michael's asked if you're attending the morning meeting, he wants to introduce the new English teacher" Max nodded "I'll be there shortly" Chris nodded and left and Max continued thinking on how to get Chloe to forgive him.

Chloe and Charlotte made their way to assembley and Chloe could tell Charlotte was still down "cheer up, it might never happen" Charlotte smiled "I'm fine Chloe" Chloe smiled but she wasn't convinced. While in assembley Chloe noticed a woman with short black hair "she looks well scary" Charlotte smiled "she looks like she knows how to control a class" Chloe nodded "that's what is creeping me out" Charlotte grinned. Once assembley had begun Chloe noticed Max looking at her "I'd like too introduce new English teacher Miss.Boston, she'll also be helping out with P.E" Chloe inwardly groaned "well, P.E just got intresting" Charlotte nodded "yeah".

When the assembley was over Chloe was the first one to leave so Max wouldn't try and speak with her, she didn't care weather he knew she was avoiding him. Charlotte caught up with Chloe and saw her shaking "what's wrong?" Chloe sighed "it doesn't matter" Charlotte frowned "Chloe talk too me" Chloe again sighed "that row I had with Max last week, I don't know how it started" Charlotte smiled "I'm sure you two will work it out" Chloe shrugged "to be honest I don't care".

Tom had done something that Eddie,Charlotte,Chloe and Rachel wouldn't like but he did it for his daughter. He was going round to Charlotte's after school to tell them what he had done.

Chloe sat in the library looking on her phone at pictures of Aubree, when she was born Aubree had blonde hair and now she had blonde curls which made her look cute. She didn't know how long she had been sitting there when Max came in "we need to talk" Chloe looked up "no we don't" Chloe stood to leave when Max grabbed her hand "Chloe, please" Chloe sighed "what?" Max looked at her "sit down" Chloe rolled her eyes but sat back down "what's this about?" "Last week" Chloe sighed "as far as I'm concerned last week ended what we had" Max frowned "you don't mean that" Chloe nodded "I do mean it though, the only thing we have in common is Aubree" Chloe stood again "I'll see you around" Chloe walked out the library and Max was determined to get her back.