Chapter 39 - I Don't Know What To Do

A/N - This Chapter Won't Be Very Long As I've Had No Inspiration.

Next Chapter - Probably Tonight.

Hope You Like.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Chloe hadn't been feeling very well and she hadn't been in school for a few days. That morning Chloe had made her mind up to go in that day so she got out of bed and got dressed, she didn't bother with much make-up. Once ready she went downstairs "morning love" Chloe gave a small smile "morning" Rachel thought that Chloe still looked pale "Chloe, you don't need to go in today" Chloe sighed "I want to, I'm getting bored staying here" Rachel nodded "fine" Chloe stood up quickly and felt sick "shouldn't have done that" Rachel frowned "are you okay?" Chloe nodded "fine, stood up to quickly" Rachel nodded.

Arriving at school that day Charlotte got Taitlyn from the car and waited for Chloe to get Aubree so they could take their girls together. As there was still 20minutes before registration began Chloe and Charlotte decided to stay in the creche for a bit "have you spoken to Tom?" Charlotte shook her head "no, I'm still upset at what he did" Chloe sighed "how's things with Eddie?" Charlotte shrugged "he's barely talking to me" Chloe smiled "he will, he's just in shock" Charlotte sighed "I hope so" before Chloe could say anything Max entered "Chloe, a word" Chloe rolled her eyes but followed Max "where have you been?" "Ill" Max nodded "you alright?" Chloe nodded "feeling dizzy so I'm gonna go back in and sit" Max was about to speak when Chloe walked back into the creche.

During registration Chloe felt sick again so she rested her head on the table "are you okay Chloe?" Chloe nodded "I'll be fine" Charlotte smiled "okay" Chloe gave a thumbs up. As soon as the bell rang Chloe stood and left the classroom "is she alright?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, I think she's still unwell" Sian nodded "well if she gets any worse then take her to the nurse" Charlotte smiled "I will".

Chloe had refused to do P.E so Miss.Boston sent her to the cooler. Halfway through Max walked in "Grantly, out" Grantly stood and left and Max locked the door "what are you doing?" Max looked at her and pulled her from the chair and into him "I've been told that you refused to take part in P.E" Chloe rolled her eyes "there's a reason for that" Max smirked "what's that?" Chloe sighed "because I feel like crap and if I move around then I'll more than likely throw up" Max sighed "go home" Chloe shook her head "no, I'll be fine" Max took her hand "you're not well, you either go back to yours or I'll take you to mine" Chloe groaned "I don't have much choice do I?" Max smirked "no".

Once P.E had ended Charlotte had gotten changed she left the changing rooms just as Tom came up to her "we need to talk" Charlotte sighed "leave me alone, you promised we would tell Eddie together but you had to tell him didn't you?" Tom sighed "I'm sorry, I wanted to be able to be with you" Charlotte scoffed "you may have just ruined that chance" Tom frowned but grabbed Charlotte's hand to stop her walking off "you don't mean that" Charlotte sighed "maybe I do Tom" Charlotte got Tom's hand off of her and she walked off.

Max had taken Chloe back to his as she had refused to and he had told Rachel that he would take Chloe back home once school had ended. When Aubree had fallen asleep Chloe sat on the sofa "go to sleep" Chloe rolled her eyes "I'm not even tired" Max smirked "you're struggling to keep your eyes open" Chloe sighed "I'm fine, stomach ache" Max nodded "I should go to this meeting at the LEA" Chloe nodded "bye" Max smirked and left while Chloe fell asleep.

Charlotte had heard that Max had taken Chloe back to his so she was stood with Imogen "where's Chloe?" Charlotte smiled "she's gone home, not very well" Imogen nodded "what about her daughter?" "Gone with Chloe" Imogen smiled "that's good then" Charlotte nodded "yeah, her mum told her she shouldn't have come into school today" Imogen was about to speak when Eddie came over "Charlotte, I need to talk too you" Charlotte smiled and followed Eddie "what's this about?" Eddie sighed "I don't want you too marry Tom" Charlotte frowned "why not?" Eddie again sighed "because, he's hurt you before" Charlotte sighed knowing Eddie had a point "I don't know what to do Eddie" Eddie pulled Charlotte into a hug "everything is gonna be fine" Charlotte smiled "thanks Eddie".

Chloe had just woken up when Max returned "you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah, I should go" Max smiled "stay" Chloe shook her head "I shouldn't" Max kissed her and she was tempted to stay but she knew she shouldn't "no, I need to go home" Max sighed "tomorrow" Chloe nodded and smiled "I will" Max smirked "and I'll be taking you out" Chloe grinned "where?" Max again smirked "I won't be telling" Chloe nodded "right".

Chloe arrived home the same time as her mum, Eddie and Charlotte "are you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah I'm fine, why?" Rachel smiled "just wondering" Chloe nodded and looked at Charlotte who looked upset "are you okay?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, fine".

After dinner Chloe bathed Aubree and put her to bed. When she was asleep Chloe left and went to see Charlotte "what's wrong?" Charlotte sighed "Eddie doesn't want me marrying Tom" Chloe frowned "why?" Charlotte shrugged "because of he he's hurt me in the past" Chloe sadly smiled "maybe Eddie has a point" Charlotte sighed "yeah, I want it to work but then I think that it won't" Chloe smiled "like I say, do what's best for you and Taitlyn" Charlotte nodded "thanks Chloe" Chloe grinned "no problem". Charlotte and Chloe spent the whole night chatting before falling asleep on Charlotte's bed.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - I'm Deeply Sorry If This Wasn't Any Good. I Need Drama For The Next Update So If You Have Any Suggestions Then Comment Or PM Me.

Hope You Like.

Bye For Now. Xoxo