Chapter 77 - Mother Daughter Fallout

Chloe and Charlotte had made up and were as close as ever although Chloe hadn't spoken to her mum. That morning Chloe was sitting in bed texting Charlotte -

Chloe - meet me be4 school darl xxx 
Lottie - Okay xx

Chloe grinned as Max came in "you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Max pulled Chloe off the bed and kissed her "our daughter has fallen asleep" Chloe grinned "well she can wake up".

Arriving at school Chloe took Aubree from the car "I'll see you later" Chloe smiled "okay"

Rachel saw her daughter and granddaughter and smiled "mama ook!" Rachel smiled as Aubree pointed towards her "go and see" Aubree giggled and toddled over to Rachel "nana!" Rachel puck Aubree up "I've missed you" Aubree giggled just as Chloe came over "hiya love" Chloe faintly smiled "hi" Rachel looked at Aubree who was looking at the birds "mama birdy" Chloe smiled "yeah".

After taking Aubree to the creché Chloe went to meet with Charlotte "hey" Charlotte smiled "how's my munchkin?" Chloe grinned "she's amazing".

Charlotte and Chloe were having a catch up "last night Tom gave me a massage" Chloe grinned "wow" Charlotte laughed "was romantic" Chloe smiled "I bet it was".

Max was sitting in his office with Chris but he was thinking about Chloe "Max, are you even listening?" Max looked up "about" Chris rolled his eyes "Rachel was telling me she had a fallout with Chloe" Max frowned "about?" Chris shrugged "I don't know" Max nodded.

Chris had left and Max knew Chloe had a free so he text her -

Max - Come to the office.

Chloe - Okay

Chloe arrived and Max took her over to the sofa "what's this about a fallout between you and your mother?" Chloe sighed "it doesn't matter" Max looked at her "Chloe, what happened?" Chloe wiped her eyes "It's nothing Max, just a mother daughter fallout, I'll have them with Aubree" Max smirked and he kissed her "mm, nope, can't" "why not?" Chloe grinned "we're in school" Max smirked "this isn't school, this is my office" Chloe smiled "best excuse ever" Max started kissing her "you're loving this aren't you" Max smirked against her neck "absolutley".

A Few Hours Later.

School had ended so Chloe got Aubree from the creche while Charlotte got Taitlyn "fancy a trip to the park tomorrow?" Chloe grinned "yeah, be fun" Charlotte nodded "I'll text you" Chloe smiled "okay darling".

Charlotte, Eddie and Rachel returned home and Charlotte sat with Taitlyn on the sofa "you Taitlyn are everything too me" Taitlyn smiled and started gurgling "everything alright?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, I'm loving time with my baby" Eddie grinned "good" Charlotte smiled "yeah".

Taitlyn was asleep so Charlotte text Tom -

Charlotte - I love you Tom. Never forget that.

Tom - I know you love me, I love you too.

Charlotte - :D can I see you tomorrow?

Tom - Of course.

Charlotte grinned and she fell asleep.

Chloe and Max were on the sofa watching TV and Aubree was in bed as she was unwell, Chloe was dozing off and Max noticed "Chloe, bed" Chloe grinned "not a baby" Max looked at her "you're falling asleep" Chloe climbed onto his lap and kissed him "I'm not now"  Max stood and went upstairs with Chloe.

A couple hours later Chloe got out of bed and she was standing by the window when she thought she saw something "Chloe?" Chloe turned back to Max "what?" Max got out of bed and came up to Chloe "come back to bed" "but" Max shut her up by kissing her and he pulled her back to bed.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N - I'm not too keen on this update. Let me know your thoughts.

If you have any suggestions for ideas let me know in a PM and I'll get back to you.

Hope you liked.

Bye for now