Chapter 102 - Let's Do This

A/N - So This Chapter Will Be The Beginning Of Saving Waterloo Road.

This Chapter won't be very long.

Let me know your thoughts
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Chloe was getting married in three weeks and she couldn't wait. That morning she was going into the school with Charlotte to start helping save the school from closure. It was 6am so Chloe got her dressing gown and she went downstairs and saw Max in the kitchen "morning" Max pulled Chloe over to him "three weeks and you're mine" Chloe grinned "wow" Max kissed her.

Max had left to go to the school so Chloe went to get Aubree up "Aubree come on baby" Aubree opened her eyes and whimpered "no Mummy" Chloe kneeled down next to Aubree's toddler bed "come on baby, it's two hours and then Mummy will be there waiting and then we go and see Daddy" Aubree shook her head "no Mummy" Chloe sighed "how about Mummy gets Daddy to come and pick you up?" Aubree shook her head "I wants to stay with you" Chloe smiled "Mummy will always be there waiting for you".

Chloe arrived at Aubree's Nursery "Mummy I don't want to go" Chloe sighed as she got Isla from the car "come on Aubree, you'll be fine" Aubree started crying as she got out the car "Mummy no please" Chloe stood Isla on the floor and kneeled down in front of Aubree "I promise that in two hours Mummy will be here". Chloe took Aubree over to her Nursery doors "Mummy can I stay with you?" Chloe sighed "Mummy needs to go help Daddy but she'll be here waiting for you".

The Nursery doors opened but Aubree didn't want to go in "come on Aubree, you'll be fine" Aubree shook her head "no Mummy please" Aubree's teacher came over "come on Aubree, we're having activity time today" Aubree looked at her teacher "no, I want my Mummy" Chloe walked Aubree over to the doors "look, Mummy will be here when you finish" Aubree's teacher took her hand "your Mummy and little sister will be here when you finish" Aubree reluctantly went in but she saw her Mum leave so she started to cry.

Chloe went to pick Charlotte up from Taitlyn's playgroup "hey" Chloe grinned "morning" Charlotte climbed into the passenger seat and grinned at Isla who was playing with her shoes "how was Aubree this morning?" Chloe sighed "she didn't want to go in" Charlotte frowned "is she okay though?" Chloe nodded "I think she is".

Max was in his office when the door opened and Chloe came in with Charlotte "morning" Max smiled "hey" Chloe plonked down on the sofa and pulled Charlotte down "so tired" Charlotte grinned "why would that be?" Chloe rolled her eyes "get your mind out of the gutter" Charlotte laughed just as Chloe's phone rang, looking she saw it was Aubree's Nursery -

Call Begins

Chloe - Hello?

Nursery - Is this Aubree-Leigh's Mum?

Chloe - Yeah is she okay?

Nursery - Not really, she's been upset since she came in and she's crying for you, we were wondering if you'd be able to come and pick her up.

Chloe - Yeah, I'll be right there, thanks for calling
Call Ends

Chloe hung up and stood "problem?" Chloe looked at Max "they want me to go and pick Aubree up, she's getting herself upset" Max stood "I'll come with you" Chloe sighed "I need you to have Isla" Charlotte spoke "I can watch Isla if you want" Chloe looked at Charlotte "you sure?" Charlotte nodded "course, go sort Aubree and I'll keep an eye on this munchkin".

Chloe and Max arrived at Aubree's Nursery and saw her sitting on the chairs outside of reception "Aubree?" Aubree looked up and started crying which caused Max to frown "what's happened?" Aubree's teacher came over "thank you for coming, when you left this morning she didn't want to take her coat of bag off, she then sat in the corner and cried" Chloe stood and puck Aubree up "thanks for calling, I'll talk to her".