Chapter 6 - This Is Hard - Part Two

A/N - This Is Continued On From Chapter 5 - Hence The Chapter Title.

Next Update - Hopefully Today If I Can Get Inspiration.

Hope You Like xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

--Previously--

Chloe's phone beeped which meant the time was up so she handed the test to Charlotte who was shaking "its gonna be alright" Charlotte nodded and turned the test over and the result was....

--Now--

POSITIVE.

Charlotte couldn't believe she was pregnant "what's it say?" Charlotte turned to Chloe "its positive" Chloe was shocked "should you be happy?" Charlotte shrugged "I don't know, I don't even know who the father is" Chloe smiled "all that matters is that you're having a baby" Charlotte sighed "yeah, suppose so" Chloe took Charlotte's hand "everything is gonna be fine Charl. You'll have me too help you out" Charlotte smiled "thanks Chloe" Chloe hugged her "no worries" Chloe waited for Charlotte to leave before going into her bag and taking out the bottle of vodka she had and swigging it down.

Chloe left the bathroom slightly drunk so she didn't notice Max approaching her "have you been drinking?" Chloe shook her head "no, why?" Max sighed "Chloe, this isn't help" Chloe rolled her eyes "this is hard! Have you ever been through this?" Max looked at her "no but you're setting a bad example for our daughter" Chloe glared "you what?" Max took her hand and pulled her to his office "why did you say that?" Max sighed "Chloe, you need help and you're going to get it" Chloe rolled her eyes "I'm trying! Its not easy you know!" "I know" Chloe nodded "well then, don't you DARE tell me how too look after Aubree when that's all I've ever done. When she cried three nights in a row because she missed YOU it was ME who stayed up with her! Me who was there when she was born! ME who has been there for her everyday of her life while you have her once or twice a week!" Max sighed "Chloe" Chloe shook her head "don't bother" Chloe walked out the office.

Charlotte had made her mind up not to tell anyone she was pregnant until she had her first scan, while walking through the corridors she saw Chloe who looked upset "Chloe, what's wrong?" Chloe looked up "Max, he said I was setting a bad example for Aubree" Charlotte sighed "I'm sorry Chloe" Chloe smiled "its not your fault, its mine" Charlotte pulled Chloe into a hug "you're doing an amazing job with Aubree, don't let anyone tell you any different" Chloe smiled "thanks, have you made your mind up about the baby?" Charlotte nodded "I'm not gonna say anything until I've had my first scan" Chloe nodded "well I can come too that with you. If you want" Charlotte smiled "thanks Chloe" "no worries".

Max knew he might have messed things up with Chloe after what he said about Aubree. While he was sitting in his office Michael came in "we need a new English teacher, Tom and Grantly are struggling to cope" Max nodded "I'll see what I can do" Michael smiled "thank you Max" Max nodded and Michael left the office leaving Max to think how he could apologise to Chloe.

Chloe sat outside with Aubree who was sitting next to her on the bench "Bree, mummy is so lucky to have you" Aubree giggled "mama" Chloe sat Aubree on her lap and hugged her "I love you baby girl" Aubree wrapped her small arms around Chloe's neck "ike you mama" Chloe grinned "let's take you back inside before it gets cold" Chloe stood with Aubree in her arms just as Max came over "Chloe" Chloe looked up "Max" Aubree hid her head in Chloe's neck "shouldn't you be in lesson?" Chloe shrugged "spending time with my daughter, is that a crime?" Max sighed "Chloe I'm sorry" Chloe rolled her eyes "apologies wear thin after a while" Max took Chloe's hand "I never stopped loving you Chloe" Chloe gave him a small smile "the stupidest thing is, I never stopped either but you hurt me and I don't know if I can forgive that" Max was about to speak when Chloe walked off inside.

Charlotte was walking through the corridor when Chloe came towards her "everything okay?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, just can't believe I'm pregnant again" Chloe smiled "weird right?" Charlotte again nodded "weird isn't the word, I want this baby so much I just don't want everyone questioning me on the father" Chloe sighed "tell them that you don't know who he is" Charlotte sighed "I suppose so" Chloe hugged Charlotte "its gonna be okay Charlotte. I'm gonna be here for you" Charlotte smiled "thanks Chloe".

Chloe and Charlotte made their way to Maths with Eddie although Chloe's stomach pains came back "ouch" Charlotte frowned "Chloe are you alright?" Chloe smiled "yeah, stomach ache, I'm sure I'll be fine" Charlotte nodded. While in Maths Charlotte was growing concerned for Chloe as she looked to be in pain "I think you should go and see the nurse" Chloe sighed "I'm fine Charlotte" Charlotte wasn't convinced "sir, can I take Chloe to the nurse?" Eddie frowned but regained his composure "sure".

Chloe and Charlotte were sitting in the nurse's office "I don't need too be here, I'm fine" Charlotte sighed "Chloe, you're in pain. I can tell" Chloe rolled her eyes but before she could speak another wave of pain hit her "Chloe?" Chloe sighed "I'm fine" Charlotte wasn't convinced "where's this nurse when you need her?" Just as Charlotte finished speaking the nurse came in "Chloe, everything is fine, I think its just that time of the month" Chloe nodded and looked at Charlotte "told you so" Charlotte smiled "okay, I believe you".

Chloe and Charlotte left the nurse's office just as Max came towards them "girls, is there a problem?" Chloe rolled her eyes "Charlotte here thought I was ill because I had stomach pains" Max frowned "are you alright?" Chloe nodded "never better" Max was about to speak to Chloe but she walked off "what's happened between you and Chloe?" Max sighed and shook his head "you should ask her that" Charlotte nodded although she already knew she just wanted to see what Max said.

When school had ended Chloe made her way to the creche to collect Aubree, when she got there she saw Max standing there "wasn't expecting to see you in here" Max smirked "I thought about what you said" Chloe nodded "okay" Max took Chloe's hand "I'll have her this weekend" Chloe sighed "you don't need too, just because I said those things earlier" Max smiled "she's my daughter aswell, therefore I will have her" Chloe nodded "okay, I'll drop her round yours on Friday" Max nodded and he went to kiss her but she stopped him "no, its too soon" Max smirked "I'll prove to you that I love you Chloe" Chloe nodded "I'll believe that when I see it".

Arriving home Chloe got changed into a pair of black shorts, black tights, black vest top, white shirt and black ugg boots. Heading downstairs she saw Charlotte laying on the sofa and Aubree attempting to climb up by her "Bree no" Aubree looked at her mum "Aubee yes" Chloe grinned "leave Charlotte alone" Aubree frowned "no, mine" Chloe puck her up "Charlotte, are you alright?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, headache" Chloe smiled "mama" Chloe sat Aubree next to Charlotte and she crawled up to where Charlotte was laying "shh" Chloe grinned.

Max was determined to prove to Chloe that he loved her and that he wouldn't stop.

After dinner that night Chloe got Aubree to sleep and went to sit with Charlotte "boy or girl?" Charlotte smiled "I've not thought of that" Chloe laughed "I always wanted a girl" Charlotte smiled "you've got a beautiful little girl who's sleeping" Chloe smiled "she only sleeps because she knows she loves it" Charlotte grinned "like you then" Chloe nodded "I've not thought about alcohol all day" Charlotte smiled "that's great!" Chloe smiled even though she had a drink earlier but she didn't want to say anything. A few hours later Chloe climbed into bed and fell asleep as soon as she felt the duvet over her.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - I Had A Strange But Funny Dream Last Night. However That's Not Relevant xD

Next Chapter - Hopefully Tonight.

Hope You Liked.

Bye For Now xoxo