"And this is all nut free?" Andrew questioned. "I would really like to not go into anaphylactic shock in front of you."

"Yeah, please don't," Sophia shook her head nervously. "But everything is nut-free. Mostly everything is made of corn-flour, and Camila's son is allergic to all sorts of nuts so she makes everything in her shop peanut-allergy-safe."

"Sounds good." Andrew nodded with an excited grin. "And what movie are we watching tonight, Moony?"

"One of the best movies to ever grace the screens," Sophia smirked. "Set It Up, starring Zoey Deutch and Glen Powell."

"Oh, I know Glen." Andrew replied. "That's rom-com he did with Netflix, right?"

"You know Glen Powell?" Sophia raised her voice as her green eyes widened further. "How can you just drop that?"

"We have the same stylist, I've met him before!" Andrew defended before laughing.

"I'm jealous." She mumbled, shaking her head. "So jealous. You have Netflix, right?"

•••

        A FEW HOURS later, after watching two of Sophia's favorite rom-coms and eating all the food she brought, the pair sat on Andrew's couch after the end of Me Before You. Andrew turned to Sophia, who was holding back her tears. He held in a laugh, "I thought you said you've seen this eight times."

"It still gets me, okay?" Sophia shot back, covering her face while a laugh slipped her lips.

Shaking his head, Andrew moved over to be closer to her. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around Sophia. He rested his chin on top of her head, continuing to laugh, "Oh, Moony. What am I going to do with you?"

"How are you not crying?" Sophia asked, lifting her head up from his chest and rolling her eyes playfully. "Sam Claflin and Emilia Clarke knew what they were doing, damn."

"I know them too, you know," Andrew smirked casually, not removing his arms from around the girl.

"You need to stop casually name-dropping people." Sophia scoffed as she moved closer into Andrew's embrace.

"Listen, if they're English, I probably know them. We're all connected somehow." Andrew shrugged. "Glen I knew because we have the same stylist. I know Dylan O'Brien too because of that."

"I had the biggest crush on Dylan growing up. I was obsessed with Teen Wolf, and The Maze Runner," Sophia sighed before perking her head up. "Holy shit, do you know Thomas Brodie-Sangster?"

"Yeah, he's English. I met him a few years ago." Andrew shrugged, trying not to smile at the blonde's shock.

"Is there a groupchat?" Sophia asked curiously.

"Of all the British actors around my age group? No." Andrew shook his head. "The only groupchat similar to that is "The Lads" groupchat, but that's just my best friends: Me, Robert Pattinson, Ben Barnes, Jamie Dornan, Charlie Cox, and Eddie Redmayne. We were all roommates when we first moved to LA, but they're still my best mates."

"That's so nice," Sophia smiled. "When was the last time you saw them?"

"It's difficult, because everyone is always filming in so many different places, but I am seeing everyone tonight. I saw Robert, Jamie, and Ben last month, but this is the first time in a few months that we will all be in the same place." Andrew explained. "Everyone is going over to Robert's apartment for a game night. Speaking of which--"

"Oh yes, I should get going." Sophia nodded, standing up from the couch and Andrew held her hand, making her turn back around to him. He looked up at her with a smile as he still sat on the couch. "What?"

"Do you want to come with me tonight?" Andrew asked softly and Sophia began to shake her head. "Come on, please? There'll be good food, we're playing boardgames-- You can meet my friends."

"No, no, it's fine," Sophia insisted, shaking her head. "It's the first time you're seeing your best friends in months. You shouldn't drag me along."

"I want you to come, Sophia." He told her. "And they told me to invite you."

"You talk to your friends about me, Garfield?" Sophia teased, her pinks lips smirking and Andrew rolled his eyes as his hands moved to her hips. Her heart raced at his hand placement, glancing down at him with flustered cheeks and nervous eyes.

"Maybe." Andrew whispered while his thumbs rubbed her hips gently. "Come with me?"

"I can't go, I'm wearing leggings. I'm not dressed." Sophia reminded him.

"Would you believe me if I told you Robert has banned jeans from his apartment?" Andrew asked and Sophia laughed, shaking her head. "It's super casual. Everyone is going in comfy clothes, alright? It's just a game night to eat and see everyone. Also I'm entirely serious, Robert won't let anyone in if they're wearing jeans."

"Okay." Sophia whispered back, her voice quiet and Andrew smiled up at her.