"Okay, so we're gonna look at Minnie for timeline and dates." Remi confirmed.

"Either way, you guys are of Remi and I's kind— Lifestyle YouTubers who all had the saturation phase and all that good shit." Alisha explained. "But you guys entered it kind of late."

"You know what? We were thinking about this the other day, and we started categorizing all of the lifestyles girls— There's kind of waves of us," Laila began to explain. "We consider ourselves wave 2."

"That's so funny— So wave 2 lifestyle girls," Alisha tried not to laugh. "But yes welcome to the podcast! So, every time we have a guest, we have some standard questions before we get into our game for the night."

"Go for it," Sophia nodded before smiling and sipping her drink.

"What's your favorite drink?" Alisha asked.

"Oh god," Minnie sighed, running her hands over her face. "I'm about to get roasted. Pina Coloda, 100%."

"Minnie is always acting like she's on fucking vacation sipping her damn Pina Coloda." Laila joked, causing the group to laugh. "I love trying new drinks, but my default is a Negroni— Even though it's fucking disgusting."

"Why do you get it then?" Remi wondered.

"Because I can drink like no other, and if the drink's good, then I'll do refills, and more refills," Laila answered. "Then all of a sudden I'm dancing on the table and my whore top half off."

"It's happened before," Sophia sighed, grinning at her best friend. "Okay, honestly, none of us have good taste in drinks because my thing is margaritas. I love a good margarita, I will fuck one up every time."

"We'll be at a nice club in Hollywood where everyone's getting bottle service— You two know this, every time we go out, it's with you two! But this bitch is the only one in the room holding a damn Margarita." Laila rambled.

"Okay next question, what alcoholic beverage best represents you?" Remi changed the topic.

"Margarita." Sophia replied without hesitation. "Strawberry margarita, to be specific. Sweet, you get sick of me after a while, and if you have too much of me, you'll be dancing on a table with your bikini top half-off."

"It's happened before," Laila repeated. "I'm the nastiest tequila or vodka you can take a shot of. Like the kind of shit that even if you take a chaser with it, you'll still scrunch your face."

"Dirty Martini," Minnie added. "Classy, just like me. Won't make you crazy like these two either."

"All of your answers make so much sense," Alisha laughed. "Last question, who's a celeb you'd like to hook up with?"

"Can I take a shot to not answer?" Sophia asked, covering her face with her hands.

"We're not playing Truth or Drink yet, bitch." Alisha reminded with a smile.

"Jasmine Jones. Kristen Stewart. Suki Waterhouse," Laila began to list off easily and looked at the camera. "I could keep going— Zendaya, if you just give me one chance, I will make it the best night of your life."

"Speaking of Zendaya, my answer is Tom Holland, thank you so much." Minnie spoke up. "Just a nerdy-kind-of-hot, you know? Joe Keery too."

"Pia, what about you?" Remi gave the blonde a cheeky grin.

"Could you imagine if I said Tom Holland too?" Sophia joked and the group burst into laughter. "I mean, Andrew Garfield is pretty attractive, I guess."

"She admits it!" Laila screamed.

•••

      "OKAY NEXT TRUTH or Drink question," Alisha announced forty minutes and a few shots for everyone later. "Describe each other's type for partners and tell us if they're right or wrong."

Laila opened her mouth immediately, "Soph's type is British, a Leo, and 5'10."

"Why do you know his height?" Sophia grinned, shaking her head at her slightly drunk best friend. She was a little buzzed— She was able to admit that. "Lai's type is Kristen Stewart."

"Be more subtle about it." Laila whispered, pleading. "Besides the love of my life, I just like someone who can keep up with me and my craziness and have fun with me— But also rein me in when I'm dancing on tables and shit."

"Minnie likes nerdy guys who are just as sweet as her. Probably first-born children." Sophia glanced at her other best friend.

"Def, Min loves someone who can talk Star-Wars with her at 6:00, but talk dirty to her at 7:00." Laila smirked teasingly.

"Like dinner and a movie at this time, but pin her against the wall at this time." Sophia added.

"Bitch, that's your type," Minnie scoffed and turned to the camera. "Andrew, take notes. But to go further, Pia's type is just a genuinely nice guy like her ex-boyfriends have always appeared to be nice people— It's after that's the problem."

"Yes, Luna's love language is words of affirmations," Laila explained, hugging Sophia tightly. "So she won't admit it, but she loves just hearing how beautiful she is and how pretty she is— Which she is!"

"Do you hear how bad that sounds? That's why I don't say that." Sophia added. "But yeah, words of affirmation squad. I love being reassured."

"Okay, next question, what's something stupid you want to spend money on and haven't convinced yourself to?" Remi asked.

"Mine is always clothes or shoes," Laila replied and Sophia nodded in agreement. "Luna and I are becoming big sneaker-heads recently, and the sexual tension between us and spending $465 on a single pair of sneakers is so high."

"Deadass," Sophia agreed with a side. "And we like always try to validate it because like the two of us will share the shoes and Minnie will wear them too. But it's not worth it."

"But also Soph has this stupid thing where she won't let herself spend money on herself," Laila interrupted and Remi and Alisha gave Sophia a look. "It's dumb, right? Pia, you've worked so hard for your money, you deserve to spend it!"

"She's right." Alisha agreed.

"They're cute little sneaker-heads, I spend stupid money on Funko Pops." Minnie admitted, covering her face for a moment. "I love fandoms and just geeking out over shit. And every fandom has a Funko Pop, so."

"Soph, what about you?" Alisha questioned.

"Sneakers, 100%, but as Laila said, I hate spending money on myself." Sophia repeated. "But also, lately I've been debating on buying the fucking— The damn Lego flowers. It's like $50, but they're so cute but I'm also totally not going to buy them— Because apart of me makes me feel guilty and like it's dumb ."

"Honestly, just like be thankful that you're not into buying designer bags and shit." Remi shrugged.

"Lai loves designer everything, she just won't admit it." Sophia teased with a smile.