The Feels

One shots (Namseok):

🎤 You have stolen my heart, oh yeah.

Never let it go, oh, oh.

Never let it go, oh, oh, oh.

Lightening straight to my heart, oh yeah.

I got all the feels for sure, yeah, I got all the feels for ya, oh.

Boy, I, boy I, boy I know.

I know I got the feels.

Boy, I, boy I, boy I know.

I know you feel it too (uh, uh). 🎤

Namjoon Kim has always hated Valentine's Day.

He's always hated the boxes of chocolate, and the big teddy bears that were always carrying hearts in their paws.

Disgusting.

And let's not forget the hand holding, kissing in public, or sappy love letters that couples wrote to each other.

He hated it, absolutely hated it.

His parents divorced on Valentine's Day, in case you were wondering, which definitely didn't help the fact that he hated the holiday.

He just wished that he could erase the day from existence, along with the tacky decorations, and stupid love songs that were always playing on the radio.

But one day, though, this all changed.

————-

When he walked into school that day, he immediately felt like he was going to throw up.

The entire school was decorated in red and pink paper hearts, which were decorating the walls and hanging from the ceiling in little banners.

And, to make things worse, his older twin brother, Seokjin, kept going on and on about his girlfriend, and everything that they had planned for the holiday.

Talk about disgusting.

He rolled his eyes at his older brother's words, not even caring that he was being rude.

Besides, he knew that his older brother knew how much he hated Valentine's Day, even if he didn't agree with the other male.

Since Seokjin personally loved the holiday, especially since he had a girlfriend himself, not caring that their parents just so happened to get divorced on that day.

"Don't worry, Joon," he said, keeping his voice calm with a hint of teasing, continuing to walk beside him down the hallways towards their lockers.

"You'll find someone someday."

"I doubt that," he just muttered underneath his breath, ignoring the smirk that his older brother just gave him in reply.

They went their separate ways after that, which was relieving to the younger male, since he was no longer in the presence of his annoying, older twin brother.

They were fraternal twins, in case you were wondering, and were only five minutes apart in age, sharing half their genes like normal siblings.

The oldest brother had black hair, along with dark brown eyes, while the younger brother had chestnut brown hair, and golden hazel eyes.

One was outgoing and sociable, while the other one was more shy and reserved, who only had one friend, who also happened to be his older brother.

The two brothers were close though, don't get me wrong, but they unfortunately lived in two separate houses- one with their father, while the other one was with their mother.