Fight Song

One shots (Namjoon):

🎤 And all those things I didn't say are wrecking balls inside my brain.

I will scream them loud tonight; can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song.

Take back my life song.

Prove I'm alright song.

My power's turned on, starting right now I'll be strong.

I'll play my fight song.

And I don't really care if nobody else believes.

'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me. 🎤

Everyday Donuts was a quiet little shop that was located in a shopping center somewhere on Main Street.

It was a one story building with light blue walls, along with a white awning that had blue and pink sprinkles on it.

On top of that was the blue and pink sign that read Everyday Donuts: the place you'll go for sweetness.

It was popular among teenagers and young adults, being a good place to go for studying or just hanging out with friends.

Standing on the corner of the street was a young man with chestnut brown hair, along with golden hazel eyes.

He was wearing a powdered donut costume over a light blue shirt, along with some black trousers.

In case you couldn't tell, he was an employee at Everyday Donuts, working there for the past two years.

It was owned by his father, Seokjin, who didn't like to play favorites, meaning that he was strict on the sixteen year old- like he was with every employee- even though he was his son.

His parents divorced years ago- when he was seven- leaving him in the full time custody of his mother, Hillary.

She claimed at the divorce hearing that her ex-husband was abusive, both towards her and her son.

And, even though Seokjin himself claimed that he wasn't, the judge sided with her, giving her full custody.

His father, on the other hand, had to pay child support, and could only visit him on the weekends, as long as there was someone there to supervise them.

He still tried his best though, to be there for his son, giving him a job at the donut shop when he was just fourteen years old.

He wanted to make extra money, saving up so that he could go to college without relying on his parents to pay for his tuition.

He was independent in that way.

He was holding a stack of papers in his hands, calling out to passersby often, continuing to do his job.

He was a naturally clumsy person, meaning that his father placed him on advertisement duty, forcing him to wear that stupid costume, while handing out free coupons.

He got weird looks, sure, but he just ignored them, continuing to hand out free coupons, telling passersby about the donut shop where he worked.

Before he knew it, however, his shift was ending, meaning that he found himself walking back towards the shopping center exhausted.

All he wanted to do was go home and rest, but he knew that he couldn't, due to the fact that his mother and step-father loved to overwork him.