Everything Goes

Author's Note: It's currently 09:21 in the evening, and I honestly forgot to update this book. I'm sorry about that- I had a bit of a stressful day, but I'm publishing now before I forget. 

One shots (Namjoon):

🎤 It passes.

(Everything, everything goes).

It passes.

(Everything, everything goes).

It passes.

(Everything, everything goes).

It passes.

(Everything, everything goes).

It passes.

(Everything, everything goes).

It passes.

(Everything, everything goes).

It passes.

(Everything, everything goes).

It passes.

(Everything, everything goes).

It passes. 🎤

Namjoon Michael Kim was never allowed to go outside.

He wasn't sure why- just knew that he was locked inside the house, looking at the outside world through the windows.

His father, Seokjin, was a single father, raising his only child on a doctor's salary, which honestly paid more than needed.

He claimed that his son was born with the rare condition SCIDs, which was an immune disorder that prevented him from leaving the house, and meeting others.

That was why he wasn't allowed to leave the house- and it got pretty tiring honestly.

"Can I go outside, dad?" A six year old Namjoon asked one day, looking at his father with golden hazel eyes that were filled with curiosity and hope.

His father just shook his head though, watching as the toddler's face saddened, before he buried his face into his favorite stuffed animal- a grey elephant that his grandparents gave him shortly after he was born.

"You know I can't allow that, Namjoon," he just replied, setting his son's medication down onto the bedside table.

That was twelve years ago, and the teenager still wasn't allowed outside.

He was eighteen years old now- no longer the shy, and hopeful six year old boy who kept asking his father the same question every other minute.

In fact, he actually stopped asking his father that question when he reached the age of ten, knowing that his father would give him the same exact answer.

And he hated it- he hated the fact that he was living his life sheltered inside the house, not knowing what the outside world felt like.

Right now, he was lying on his bed which was located in the middle of the average sized bedroom, cuddling onto his beloved stuffed animal named Eli.