Perfect World

Trigger Warning: Mentions of sexual assault, kidnapping, Stockholm Syndrome,  starvation/torture, etc. If any of this bothers/triggers you, please stop reading. You have been warned. 

Oneshots (Namjin):

🎤 Ah, just like a sandcastle the perfect world crumbles without a sound.

Empty memories, no lingering affection, I don't need your love.

Don't wanna hear your excuse, no. If you're trying to please me, stop.

I'm not going to give up my life for you, don't make me hate you more.

I just want you to keep away. 🎤

The moon was high in the night sky, casting a silver glow over a middle class neighborhood in the city of Ilsan, South Korea.

The neighborhood, which was home to big houses and bright green lawns, was surrounded by thick trees, a couple miles away from a main road.

But there was one house in particular, however, that was located directly on the curb, where our story takes place.

It was a two story brick house, one that had a fireplace and everything, which looked perfect on the outside; like a nice house that was home to a bright young man.

The owner of that house, who was a twenty five year old named Seokjin Kim, appeared friendly and kind to the people around him, someone who was known for his bad dad jokes and windshield wiper laugh.

He was someone who everybody, both in the city of Ilsan and local neighborhoods, loved, trusting him with everything, including watching their kids and house sitting.

He worked at a local coffee shop downtown, and graduated college with a degree in culinary arts.

But everything wasn't what it seemed, however.

Located in the basement of the two story house was a teenager, who was sitting on the hard concrete floor wearing nothing but an electric shock collar, a couple feet away from a dirty mattress which laid on the floor.

His chestnut brown hair was tangled and matted on top of his head, and his golden hazel eyes were red from exhaustion, caused by not getting enough sleep.

And his honey tan skin, which used to be dark and smooth, was thin and pale, both caused by malnourishment, and he was covered in dark purple bruises, from being beaten on a daily basis.

The teenager was nineteen year old Namjoon Kim.

Now, before I tell you the rest of the story, let's get into the young teenagers backstory first.

He used to live a normal life, living in a one story house with both his parents, who were Kevin and Jessica Kim, along with his little sister, Mina, who was only two years younger than him.

And he loved being an older brother, spending every chance that he could get with his younger sister, even helping her with chores around the house when they got older.

They were a happy family, one who always ate dinner together every evening, talking about their day, and spending time together on the weekend.

They were the kind of family that people were often jealous of; the kind of family who was perfect, having a good relationship with each other.

But, unfortunately though, everything changed one fateful day when Namjoon was walking home from school.

When he was just fourteen years old, Namjoon was kidnapped, while walking home from school.

BTS One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें