Uncharted

Author's Note: I have this tradition that I do where once I found a movie that I like, I'll write a short story about it. This is the second time I've done it, and instead of doing a short story, I decided to do a one shot since that was easier for me. 

One shots (Namjoon):

The moon was shining high in the sky, casting a silver glow over the city of Boston, Massachusetts.

It was busy at night, nicknamed the city that never sleeps, due to the endless amount of cars and taxis that were on the road at night, driving on highways and main roads just to get to their destinations.

Located on one of these main roads was a museum, a famous museum that held all kinds of different artifacts and treasures from around the world.

And one of those treasures included a map; not just any map though, but a map of the first trip around the world that was made by a guy named Magellan.

It was called the Magellan expedition, and it was rumored that the map led to treasure; gold, lots and lots of gold.

On that night, though, two brothers were trying to steal it; one for his love of world history, and the other trying to make sure that his older brother didn't get caught.

The oldest brother had black hair, with dark brown eyes, and was standing in front of a glass case that held the world map in it.

While the youngest brother, who had chestnut brown hair and golden hazel eyes, was standing behind his brother, chewing on a piece of bubblegum to calm his nervousness.

"You know what this is?" Seokjin whispered to his younger brother, taking out a small pocket knife, opening it slowly.

The younger male nodded, continuing to chew on his bubblegum slowly, making sure not to choke, or make any noise.

"Magellan's world map," Namjoon replied back to his older brother, watching with worried eyes as he used the knife to open the glass case.

But, as soon as the knife touched the glass case, however, the alarms started going off, startling the two brothers; one jumping in shock, while the other one dropped the knife.

"Shit," he muttered, grabbing the knife off the floor, before reaching for his younger brother's hand, starting to lead him down the hallway.

They didn't get very far, though, before they were stopped by security, who just shook their heads in disappointment, beginning to escort the two brothers out of the museum and towards the police cars that were waiting for them.

They were counting on the police to get the two boys back to where they belonged; which was St. Francis Boys Home.

————-

"I'm disappointed in you both," the head nun, Sister Birgitta, explained, looking at the two brothers who were standing in front of her with brown eyes that were filled with disappointment.

It's been an hour since the two boys were caught trying to steal from the local museum, the police standing behind them, making sure that neither of them tried to run away.

They were both looking down at the floor- or at least Seokjin was, his younger brother looking back and forth between his brother and the head nun, the bubblegum long gone from his mouth at this point.

"I expected this from you Seokjin," she went one, her tone of voice getting firmer with each word.

"But not you Namjoon. I thought I told you to not follow through with everything that your brother says."