The Ghost of You

Trigger Warning: Mentions of death, and sprits, religion and the afterlife. I don't want any of you guys to be uncomfortable reading this. Thank You. 

One shots (Namjoon):

🎤 I never.

Said I'd lie and wait forever.

If I died, we'd be together.

Now, I can't always just forget her, but she could try.

At the end of the world, or the last thing that I see.

You are never coming home, never coming home.

Could I? Should I?

And all the things that you never ever told me.

And all the smiles that are ever, ever... 🎤

The moon was shining down from the sky, giving the city of Seoul a silver glow.

Located a couple miles away from a busy, main road was an orphanage, which was surrounded by trees and wooden areas.

It was built out of red brick, and was surrounded by a electric fence that helped keep the orphans inside the property; making it hard for them to escape.

It was more like a prison than an orphanage in that way, especially since the young boys and teenagers who lived there had strict rules that they had to follow.

Rules that made their lives hell, but they were used to it- always getting told that they were orphans for a reason.

It was on this particular night though, where our story takes place; following a fourteen year old boy named Namjoon.

His room was located on the second floor, at the end of the hallway, and he shared it with his older brother, Seokjin, and two other teenagers their age.

It was an average size room, which consisted of two bunk beds on either side of the wall, due to the fact that four young men shared the room.

There were also wooden dressers located next to the bunk beds- each one assigned to a different male, where they kept their limited belongings.

And, sure, there wasn't a lot of space, but, like I stated before, the teenagers were used to it, since they've been sharing a room for almost their entire lives.

The young teenager that I'll be talking about today, was lying on his side on the bottom bunk of the bed that he shared with his older brother.

His chestnut brown hair was messy on his head, and his golden hazel eyes were looking across the room, glossy looking, almost like they were unfocused.

He was the only one awake that night, and didn't mind the silence that came with it, due to it being easier for him to think.

As, he's always been a little bit of an overthinker, which definitely wasn't healthy- but the silence helped him focus and eliminate those unwanted thoughts.

I mean, sure, he was tired of lying in his bed wide awake, and just wanted to walk around the orphanage or turn on the light and read a book.

But he knew, however, that he couldn't do those things- not unless he wanted to get a painful beating.

Since, it was against the rules for orphans to be out of bed at night, and they were expected to follow those rules if they wanted to get released at the age of eighteen.

He just sighed softly, before adjusting the blanket that was covering him; his golden hazel eyes glossing over the pale faces that were looking at him.