Better In Stereo

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 You, you, the other half of me, me.

The half I'll never be, be.

The half that drives me crazy.

You, you, the better half of me, me.

The half I'll always need, need.

But we both know we're better in stereo. 🎤

Seokjin and Namjoon Kim were inseparable.

They were fraternal twins, being only five minutes apart in age, which meant that they shared half their genes like normal siblings did.

The oldest, Seokjin, had black hair and dark brown eyes, while Namjoon, who was the youngest, had chestnut brown hair, golden hazel eyes, and dimples which he inherited from their mother.

They also had an older sister named Wendy, who was six years older than them, having a good relationship with her.

Unfortunately though, they weren't able to see her that often, due to her living with their father after their parents divorced, meaning that they mainly spent time with each other.

Which was a good thing, as the two brothers were able to bond with each other, discovering that they had similar interests.

Like, for example, they both liked the same TV shows, and had similar music tastes, along with the same favorite foods, etc.

But they also discovered that they had different interests also; interests that caused them to grow a little bit more distant over time.

Let me explain.

Seokjin was the athletic one out of the two brothers; the jock, you could say, getting a spot on the baseball team during highschool, causing him to become friends with the popular crowd.

Namjoon, on the other hand, was involved with the drama club, interested in both fashion and makeup, alienating him from the rest of the highschool.

Which wasn't a good thing, since that made him both depressed and lonely, especially since he was struggling with his sexual identity, not ready to come to his family.

I mean, he knew that they would be accepting towards him, mainly his older siblings, but he was still scared.

Especially since both him and his brother weren't as close as they used to be.

They used to pull all-nighters just talking to each other, watching their favorite movies or TV shows, playing video games, things like that.

Now, however, they were fighting a lot more, always butting heads with each other, never seeing eye to eye on things like they used to.

And sure, it was normal for siblings to fight, but not Seokjin and Namjoon.

The two of them have always been inseparable, especially when they were younger, never leaving each other's side.

It got to the point where even their mother and older sister, whenever she would visit, started to notice the two siblings fighting all the time.

Even they had no idea what to do about the fighting, just wanting the two brothers to get along again.

But they weren't the only ones who wanted their relationship to go back to normal.

Namjoon himself wanted his relationship with his older brother to go back to the way they were years ago.

And he honestly didn't know why they started growing more distant over the last few years.

He just knew that he wanted his older brother back; you know, the one who would comfort him whenever he was sad, or would spend time with him, playing video games and watching TV.