Ring ma Bell (what a wonderful world)

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 Ring ma bell.

Call me when you need me, ring, ring, uh-uh.

Ring ma bell.

It's a secret between the two of us, cheat key, uh-uh (Billie).

At the ringing sound, when I open my eyes wide.

The second chance (uh).

Ring ma bell (my bell).

This will be more thrilling, yeah.

This will be popped out, yeah (ooh-ooh).

Otherwise reset everything.

Yeah, just reset everything, ooh (reset). 🎤

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin were the best of friends.

They've known each other since they were babies, due to the fact that their mothers were best friends.

Meaning that they wanted their sons to be best friends also, which worked well in their favor- due to the fact that the two males were inseparable.

They went everywhere together- walking to school everyday, or celebrating their birthdays together.

They were literally the definition of best friends, but, unbeknownst to everyone, the older male, Seokjin, wanted something more romantic.

He had feelings for the younger male- but he knew that Namjoon just thought of him as a best friend, but he still wanted to try.

Which is why he had a plan, a plan to get his best friend's attention.

––––––––

Namjoon had a secret admirer.

He wasn't sure who it was- due to the fact that all their letters ended with "your secret admirer- just knew that they placed letters inside his locker everyday.

He kept their letters inside a special folder, wanting to preserve them and keep them in perfect condition.

And, if he had to be honest with himself, he thought that he had feelings for the person behind the letters.

He was falling in love, hard.

I mean, it wasn't hard not to, due to the fact that the person behind the letters seemed to know him really well- almost too well.

They knew his favorite candy- bubblegum flavored sucker- along with his favorite movie- the Little Mermaid- and favorite color- Navy Blue- which wasn't unusual.

It was just that only one person knew those things, his best friend, Seokjin.

The more he thought about it, however, the more it made sense- the words of wisdom, along with the encouragement that the letters kept giving him.

It all kept screaming, Kim Seokjin, but, even with all the evidence, he kept pushing those thoughts aside.

His secret admirer wasn't his best friend. Was it?

His thoughts were interrupted by the ravenette haired male appearing behind him, a smile on his face.

"Another letter, Joonie?" He asked, watching as the younger male jumped slightly, his golden hazel eyes continuing to look down at the letter.

"Yeah," he just muttered, before placing the letter carefully inside his backpack, grabbing the books that he needed for his first class from his locker.