Bohemian Rhapsody

One shots (Namseok):

🎤 Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy.

Because I'm easy come, easy go; little high, little low.

Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me.

To me. 🎤

Kim Namjoon never knew his parents.

All he knew was that he was raised by his Godparents, Seokjin, and his wife, Dahye, along with their four children.

He was bullied by his adoptive siblings, sure, but the young couple did their best to make him feel welcomed, raising him in a new environment.

They never talked about his parents, though, and he couldn't help but wonder if they were hiding something- that there was a reason behind their secrecy.

And it wasn't until he was in highschool when he found out the truth.

He was going through his Godfather's office one evening- who worked as a doctor- when he discovered something.

It was an article, written only a couple months after he was born- and it was the headline that caught his attention.

Korean Diplomats Found Murdered in Their Home, the headline read, the once bold letters faded, due to how much time has passed.

His eyes went wide, and the golden hazel colored orbs quickly scanned the article, wanting to know what happened.

Kim Songjin (aged: 32) and his wife, Sohee (aged: 29) where found murdered early this morning in the living room of their home, after being discovered by one of their secretaries.

"They never came into work this morning," the unnamed witness claimed. "And I was concerned, since they weren't the type to miss work."

They died from a single gunshot wound to the head, and their six month old son, who remains unnamed, was found upstairs unharmed.

Not much is known about the case at this point, but we will be doing our best to give out as many updates as possible.

He placed the article back into the folder where he found it, after he finished reading it, sliding the folder back into the filing cabinet.

His head was still buzzing with both confusion and anger, but he remained calm, knowing that it was best to keep the information to himself, deciding that his Godparents would tell him the truth eventually.

They never did, though.

In fact, the years passed by with no conversation about his parents- almost like everything was normal.

But it wasn't- and Namjoon knew that, just deciding to keep the information to himself, like he's been doing since highschool.

He knew that he wasn't supposed to find that article, but he did- and that absolutely terrified him.

Life went on for him, however, causing him to move out into his own apartment, and start a private detective agency with his boyfriend, Jung Hoseok.

Everything was great for him, except for the fact that he was determined to find his parents murderer.