I Write Sins Not Tragedies

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 I chime in with a.

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

I chime in.

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of.

Oh, well, in fact.

Well, I'll look at it this way, I mean, technically, our marriage is saved.

Well, this calls for a toast so pour the champagne.

Oh, well, in fact.

Well, I'll look at it this way, I mean, technically, our marriage is saved.

Well, this calls for a toast so pour the champagne.

Pour the champagne. 🎤

Once upon a time there was a famous Korean soloist named Kim Seokjin.

He trained for four years, before debuting when he was twenty under a company called Big Hit Entertainment.

It was a small company- not very well known- and none of their groups were really successful.

That was until he came around- as his debut became nationwide success, bringing more recognition to the company, and the young man.

And the fame quickly became a little too much for him to handle, but thankfully he had the help of his boyfriend, Lee Namjoon.

He was the nephew of the older males boss- Bang PD- who wasn't thrilled about their relationship, but accepted it nonetheless, as long as it didn't interfere with the older males work.

It didn't, for the most part, but they still tried to see each other as often as possible- sometimes at the company, but mainly at their apartments.

Since, you know, they were both private people, and wanted to spend time with each other without cameras and people watching them.

Especially Namjoon, who wasn't used to being in the spotlight, owning and working at a small bookstore in the city.

But he knew that dating an idol would bring him more customers- along with more fame and hate unfortunately.

He wasn't ready for that, honestly, which was why they've decided to wait a few years, until they were both ready to announce their relationship to the public.

Unfortunately, though, fate had other plans for them, since a sasaeng fan leaked a photo of their relationship to the public.

On their wedding night.

—————-

The neighborhood was silent that morning, besides the sounds of reporters screaming, and cameras flashing, the bright lights blinding.

They were standing outside the home of famous soloist Kim Seokjin and his- now husband- Namjoon, wanting to get the latest scoop.

The night before a photo leaked of both males getting married, causing a public uproar across the country.

Since, remember dear readers, South Korea was still conservative and homophobic as always.

The photo got mixed reactions- a lot of people supporting the young couple, but a lot of people hating on them.

Hence right now, when the couple was barricaded inside their home, waking up to the situation.

And they were both exhausted, drinking their coffee silently in the living room, ignoring the reporters and fans completely.

The curtains were closed, stopping the reporters from looking inside, and taking photos of them.

Which was a plus, since neither male wanted to open the door, due to privacy reasons.

I mean, they just got married the night before, and wanted to spend time as husbands.

So it was unfortunate that someone did this to them.

"So much for a honeymoon," the younger male muttered, taking a sip of his coffee, while cringing slightly at the screaming that was happening outside.

"If we use the back entrance, Joon," his husband replied, keeping his eyes on his cell phone, where he was texting his boss- aka his Uncle-in-law.

"We can still make our flight."

He watched as the younger males eyes lit up, before a wide dimpled smile appeared on his face.

And soon he found himself packing for their honeymoon in Germany; both males more than excited to fool the reporters outside.

Plus, there was already a company car waiting for them, making it easy for both husbands to make their big escape.

So, as soon as they were done packing, they used the back entrance, before, after making sure to lock it, slipping inside the car, driving out of the neighborhood.

And the reporters never realized what they were doing.