Doughnut

Author's Note: Surprise! Another double update :)

One shots (Namjoon):

🎤 A soft and sweet sensation, so fluffy.

My heart has a hole in the shape of you, just like a doughnut.

I've wandered into a love loop, no beginning or end.

Our love loop.

Our love loop. 🎤

The snow was falling down softly, covering the ground in thick, wet snow that was perfect for trying to build a snowman.

Which was exactly what an eight year old boy was doing, kneeling in the front yard of his house, using his gloved hands to pack snow together, trying to build a snowman.

His chestnut brown hair was covered in light snow, due to not having a hat on, and his golden hazel eyes were focused on what he was doing.

His older brother, Seokjin, who was ten years older than him, was sitting on the front porch step of the one story house, his dark brown eyes watching his younger brother silently, making sure that he didn't hurt himself.

Why? You may ask.

Because the boy, who's name was Namjoon, was deaf.

He was born deaf, losing his hearing just minutes after he was born, shocking everyone in the family when they learned the news.

But the family was able to get through the setback thankfully, especially the parents who decided to keep their new born son, even though he was disabled.

I mean, sure, they knew that raising him was going to be expensive, due to having to pay for both hearing aids and a special tutor for him, but they didn't mind that much.

Besides, they had the help of their oldest son, Seokjin, who loved being an older brother, spending time with Namjoon, even learning sign language so he could communicate with him.

And, yeah, it was hard for everyone, but their parents knew, though, that they had no choice but to raise their youngest son to be a happy and bright child, who was accepting of his disability.

Which was the case for the most part, besides the fact that Namjoon could be introverted and shy at times, especially since he knew from a young age that he was different.

Making him insecure and withdrawn from people when he grew older, only having a good relationship with both his older brother and special tutor, Rosanne Park, who were the only two people who understood him.

Seokjin sighed, continuing to watch his younger brother play in the snow, finishing the bottom layer of his snowman, beginning to work on the middle layer.

Their parents were on a business trip, leaving the two siblings alone for the holidays.

Which wasn't unusual, as both parents have always been workaholics, going on business trips often, almost every month, leaving their two sons alone by themselves whenever it happened.

And both brothers were used to it at this point; they were used to their parents neglecting them for their work.

Or at least Seokjin was, as their parents have always favored Namjoon over him, but he wasn't jealous or anything.

He was actually understanding of the situation, knowing that his younger brother needed extra care and support due to his disability.

Plus, he knew how expensive his younger brother's hearing aids and special tutor could get, causing both their parents to work extra hard, so they could not only support their family, but also pay for their youngest son's hearing aids and special tutor.