Fame

Author's Note: Sorry for the late upload, I forgot that today was Wednesday, lol. I usually upload sometime in the early morning, but I forgot today for some weird reason. I'll be back for my regular upload on Friday, though!

One shots (Seokjin):

Kim Seokjin was in a romantic relationship with Jeon Clarissa.

She was a famous movie star in the city of Seoul, while he was a single father, living in the poor part of the city.

He was a struggling author- struggling in the way that none of the books that he showed to publishing agency's got published- meaning that he was unemployed, doing odd jobs on the street to make money.

Meaning that nobody in his girlfriend's life accepted their relationship, claiming that he was a gold digger, who was dating their daughter for her money.

Even her younger brother, Jungkook- who was a successful soloist by the way- didn't support their relationship, always telling her to break up with him, and date someone who was on the same social level as them.

But she wouldn't.

She was in love with her boyfriend, and didn't care about his social status or the fact that he was a single father to a five year old toddler, who was the light of his world.

I mean, she knew how much his son meant to him, especially since she's been to their house multiple times, seeing how they interacted with each other.

"Are you my mommy?" She remembered the toddler asking her one day, after she walked into the kitchen, greeting her boyfriend with a kiss.

"No, Namjoon," she just told him with a small smile on her face, watching as the five year old just frowned at her words.

"I'm not your mommy."

"Oh."

He went silent after that, going back to the book that he was reading, paying no attention to the conversation that the adults were having.

And, in that moment, she felt bad for him, especially since he spent his entire life without his mother- his biological mother.

He had her, sure, but Clarissa didn't know if her and her boyfriend's relationship would last that long- for all she knew they could be broken up two weeks later.

She doubted it though.

They were madly in love, even though they had their problems like other couples.

For example, she was still a famous movie star, meaning that they had to hide their relationship from the public, especially due to their different social classes.

She was rich- born with a silver spoon in her mouth- while he was poor, struggling to raise his son, and get by.

Which definitely wasn't easy, especially since the media followed the young actress wherever she went- hoping to find the latest news and scandal.

That hasn't happened yet, though, meaning that the media have been getting pretty desperate, following her around during all hours of the day.

Meaning that she had to wear a large disguise- mainly consisting of a wig and sunglasses- whenever she had to leave her house and do something.

Unfortunately.

That was just the price of being a famous movie star- your face was all over billboards, and plastered on merchandise, etc.