Candy

Author's Note: In the next coming weeks I'm going to start posting Christmas one shots (to celebrate my favorite holiday) but, for right now, I'm going to keep posting normal ones

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 Girl I'm your candy (candy, candy).

Special chemistry (candy, candy).

Mature cinnamon (sweet).

Dorky mint (sweet).

What more do you want?

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah).

Got me feeling like pop rocks, strawberry, bubble gum.

When the pocket is full of scent, all I want is you my love (yep).

Candy (candy, candy, candy, yeah),

You will feel better.

Tell me what you're waiting for. 🎤

Namjoon has always had a sweet tooth.

It didn't matter if it was liquorice, marshmallows, or taffy- as long as it had sugar in it, he would eat it.

In fact, his boyfriend, Seokjin, actually caught him eating sugar straight from the jar multiple times in a month, meaning that all the candy was locked away on the top shelf, where the younger male wouldn't find it.

He was a lot shorter than his boyfriend, meaning that there were certain shelves in their kitchen that he couldn't reach, making them the perfect place to put the candy and sugar.

And the older male was actually a dentist himself, meaning that he was always reminding his boyfriend about the dangers of eating candy, and why he should always brush his teeth.

Unfortunately, however, there was no stopping Namjoon's sweet tooth, who could be energetic and hyper after eating anything sugary.

Which was another reason why he didn't want the younger male to eat sugar- he didn't want to deal with an energetic and hyper twenty one year old.

Right now, though, he was content with his life.

The couple was snuggled up together underneath the covers of their queen sized bed; the older male being the big spoon, of course.

His dark brown eyes were focused on the book that he was reading, paying no attention to the younger male next to him.

If only he knew that Namjoon had a hidden stash of candy that he didn't know about- we'll get there, though.

When he thought that his boyfriend wasn't looking, his hand went towards the nightstand that was standing next to his side of the bed, before opening the drawer, and taking out a skinny looking lollipop.

"Put that back, Namjoon," he heard Seokjin mutter out from beside him, before he could unwrap it, causing him to pout heavily.

He just obeyed, though, since he knew what punishment came with disobeying the older male.

It wasn't anything extreme, just the normal punishment that you would give children whenever they were grounded- just more grown up, if you know what I mean.

He placed the lollipop back inside the drawer, aware that his boyfriend's dark brown eyes were watching him, making sure that he followed orders.

"I'm sorry master," he said, his tone of voice becoming softer, telling the older male that he was slipping into his submissive mindset.

"Joonie won't do it again."

"It's fine, baby," Seokjin just replied, focusing his attention back onto the book in front of him, and pulling the younger male closer to him.

"Just promise me that you won't do it again, okay?"

"Joonie promise."

His words were slurred, which showed how tired he was getting, causing the older male to run his hand through his chestnut brown hair, helping him fall asleep.

He smiled softly once he heard the soft snoring that was coming from the younger male, and he kissed the top of his head, before flipping the page, starting the next chapter.

And once he made sure that the younger male was fast asleep, Seokjin reached over, making sure to remove the candy from his boyfriend's nightstand drawer.

Thankfully it was just a short supply of lollipops and laffy taffy, meaning that it was easy to remove them without waking the younger male up in the process.

He put them inside the drawer of his nightstand, before making a mental note to place them inside the candy jar on the top shelf in the kitchen.

He then resumed reading his book, enjoying the soft sounds of snoring which was coming from his boyfriend.

The younger male has always had a snoring problem, but he didn't mind- in fact, in his eyes, it was adorable, especially whenever he slipped into his submissive mindset.

But we won't get into that, though.

He kissed the top of the younger males head, causing him to hum softly, snuggling closer to the older male.

He just smiled, continuing to run his hand through his chestnut brown hair, his dark brown eyes flickering back and forth between his book and boyfriend periodically.

His smile faded, however, once he realized that the younger male would want sugar when he woke up- since, according to Namjoon: "sugar helped wake him up."

He just groaned, trying his best not to disturb his boyfriend, before shaking his head, deciding that it was best to forget about that thought.

He would worry about that problem once he got there.