Lights

Author's Note: This is a longer one (over 3,000 words) meaning that it was a lot harder to write, due to all the details. But I hope you enjoy this one shot anyways, and I'll be back in two days! :)

One shots (Taejin):

🎤 When I close my eyes in the darkness, your light (woah).

Lights the way for me.

We can walk forward without fear, you and I (woah).

You're my light.

You're my light.

Always shine into my heart.

You're my light.

You're my light.

No matter how far apart we are, your light shines on me. 🎤

Seokjin Kim never had the best life.

He was diagnosed with depression from a young age, due to growing up with abusive parents, who were alcoholics.

He was an only child, meaning that he had to go through his parents abuse by himself, having no one to help him through it.

Thankfully though, he graduated highschool at the age of seventeen, before moving away to another city, wanting to get a fresh start at life.

That was when he met a charming alpha named Taehyung, who was younger than him by two years.

Neither male minded though, and found themselves hitting it off instantly, causing them to start dating pretty quickly.

They found themselves falling madly in love with each other, finding their bond to be almost unbreakable.

Unfortunately however, only a couple years after they started dating something changed: Seokjin found out that he was pregnant.

He was an omega, and knew that this would happen at some point- just not right now.

He was still young- only twenty four- and was on the pill, and was using protection, meaning that he didn't understand what went wrong.

Maybe the condom broke? I mean, that was plausible, but that still didn't give him the answer that he needed.

He knew one thing however: and that was the fact that Taehyung didn't want children.

They talked about it before, and he respected the younger males decision to not have children.

They were still young remember- only in their early twenties- and had their whole lives ahead of them.

Or at least they did.

It was a hard decision to make, but the older male decided that he wanted to keep it- he wanted to keep the child, since he wasn't comfortable aborting it.

And he honestly didn't want to give it up for adoption, since he didn't like the idea of it being bounced around from home to home, being raised without a respectable parental figure.

He knew that it would be hard to raise his unborn child alone without the help of his boyfriend, but he knew that the younger male would never support his decision to keep it.

That was why, with tears in his eyes, he decided to write a note to his boyfriend, signaling a bittersweet goodbye.

Dear Taehyung,

I'm probably gone by the time you read this, and I just want to say that I'm sorry.

Something came up, and I had to leave for a while.