Kiddo

Author's Note: I'm sorry about the late upload, I forgot that it was Monday lol. Also, I'm slowly losing motivation for writing, and updating, but I'll try to update as often as I can, even if it's not three days a week. Thank you

One shots (Seokjin):

Seokjin Kim was your ordinary, normal teenager.

He loved to hang out with friends, party, play video games, drink and do drugs like a normal seventeen year old his age.

But what most people didn't know about him, however, was the fact that he had a secret, one that he didn't want people to know about out of fear that it'd destroy his bad boy reputation.

He had a son.

He was only fourteen when his son, Namjoon, was born; a healthy newborn who looked like a direct replica of his mother, Nayeon.

He had the same chestnut brown hair that she did, along with the golden hazel eyes that sparkled like gold in the sunlight.

Unfortunately though, his mother wasn't active in his life, due to the fact that she was an up and coming pop star, spending most of her time training, so that she could debut in a new girl group.

Meaning that the seventeen year old was raising his son alone with the help of his twin sister, Sohee, and his parents, who absolutely adored their grandson.

It was stressful, yes, especially since he was still in high school, but he had the help of his family, who were slowly helping him adjust to being a father- along with the fact that he had someone to take care of.

I mean, he didn't have a job, and was still in school, but he was still trying his best to take care of the three year old.

Even though he skipped school, smoking weed and going to parties most of the time.

Like I said, he was a normal high schooler, who liked to party and do drugs, skipping school, and having a low gpa.

He was trying his best though, and knew that he wasn't the best father, promising himself that he would love his son, and always put him first.

This is their story.

—————-

The story starts on an early autumn morning.

It was the beginning of the school year, meaning that the young man found himself in his senior year of high school.

He was the bad boy of the school, meaning that he was always skipping school, doing drugs and going to parties- unlike his younger twin sister, Sohee, who was sweet and kind hearted, staying away from those kinds of things.

He was sitting in his bedroom that morning, which was located on the second floor of a two story house that was built out of red brick.

He had the master bedroom, due to the fact that it had enough room for both him and his son- which he needed, due to being a father at the young age of fourteen.

But I digress.

He was working on homework that morning, thankful for the fact that it was a Saturday- meaning that he didn't have to worry about another dreadful day of school.

He was home alone that day, due to the fact that his parents and younger sister left to give him time alone with his son- trusting the seventeen year old to be responsible.

Since Seokjin absolutely adored the three year old- he might not show it, but he did.

Meaning that he was trying to become a good role model, trying his hardest to quit smoking, even though it was proven to be extremely difficult.