Rewrite the Stars

Author's Note: This is an omegaverse AU, and I've tried something new with this one; something that I've never done before. Basically, to sum it up, Alphas have purple eyes, Betas have yellow eyes, and Omegas have light blue eyes; each eye color signifying a different rank.

One shots (Minjoon):

🎤 What if we rewrite the stars?

Say you were made to be mine; nothing can keep us apart, you'd be the one I was meant to find.

It's up to you, and it's up to me, no one can say what we get to be.

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

Maybe the world could be ours.

Tonight. 🎤

Kim Namjoon had a tragic life.

His omega father, Jungkook, died while giving birth to him, while his alpha father, Taehyung, died four years later, after protecting his village from werewolf hunters.

Meaning that he was raised by his grandfather, Seokjin, who was the pack leader, making him the future heir of the pack.

And, to be honest, he wasn't sure if he wanted to take over the pack someday, even though he was a natural born leader.

He was an omega- who were known to be the weakest out of all the wolves.

Alphas were the strong ones, along with the leaders.

Betas were the intelligent ones, along with the peacemakers, bringing peace throughout the different packs.

Omegas, on the other hand, were the submissive ones, who were known to be weak, only having the purpose of giving their mates children.

Meaning that the young omega couldn't take over his grandfather's pack, until he mated, and started a family.

His grandfather needed heirs, and was starting to pressure the seventeen year old into finding a mate- threatening to set him up with someone if he didn't find one himself.

But he had no intention of mating, and starting a family, wanting to stay single for a couple more years.

That was until he met an adorable alpha named Park Jimin.

It was a beautiful spring morning- not too hot, and not too cold- the weather just perfect, as the sun beamed down onto his village.

He was walking through the woods that day, wanting to escape his duties as the future pack leader, especially since his grandfather was starting to get more and more impatient.

"Namjoon," he scolded that morning over breakfast, his purple eyes focused on the newspaper that he was reading.

"You're coming of age soon. I'm afraid that it's time for you to find a proper mate."

He shook those thoughts out of his head, before continuing to walk towards the meadow, which was one of his favorite spots in the summertime.

It was located a couple miles outside of the village, with bright green grass, and beautiful yellow sunflowers that bloom, creating a memorable spot.

He's been coming there since he was a small pup, only a couple months after his pack moved to that village.

Since, you know, his hometown was attacked by werewolf hunters, but he didn't like talking about it.

For obvious reasons.

He stopped walking, however, when he heard humming coming from the distance, causing his smile to fade off his face.