Teacher's Pet (Part Two)

One shots (Namjin):

Seokjin never expected to see his daughter again.

It's been years since he divorced his wife, before beginning a full time relationship with Namjoon, eventually getting engaged to him and marrying him.

And, sure, he didn't think about his ex-wife and daughter sometimes, but he never thought that he would see them again.

Especially not in his classroom standing in front of him.

She was a lot taller than he remembered, but still had the light gray eyes that she inherited from her mother, along with the black hair that she got from him.

There was no doubt in his mind that she was his daughter.

"Yuri," he said, his tone of voice surprised, noticing right away that her hand gripped tighter along the photograph that she was holding.

In fact, he didn't have to see that picture in order to recognize it- it was the picture that he and Evelyn took on their first date in front of a lake.

It wasn't the most exciting day of his life, especially since he was still in the closet back then, and was trying way too hard to be someone that he wasn't.

Thankfully, he was able to escape that kind of life.

She opened her mouth to say something, but, before she could, the door to the classroom opened, his husband Namjoon appearing in the doorway.

"Hey babe," he started, opening the door with his freehand, while the left one was busy holding the take out bags.

"I've brought food..."

His words trailed off though, once two pairs of eyes looked towards him, before his own golden hazel orbs landed on the unknown freshman, who was standing in front of his husband.

"Who's this?" He asked, keeping his tone of voice calm, along with a warm smile on his face.

The smile dropped at the older males words, however, since he wasn't expecting Seokjin to act that way.

And he was hoping that he wasn't walking in on something that he wasn't supposed to see.

"She's no one babe," he stated just a little too loudly, getting up from his desk chair, before pushing her out of his classroom.

"Just a student, that's all."

He closed and locked the door after that, before turning towards the younger male, who was placing the take out containers onto the desk.

They did this routine every day basically- Namjoon would stop by during his husband's lunch break, and eat lunch with him.

He could tell that the younger male was questioning his word choice, which was why he walked towards him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"She's not just a student, Jin," he said, continuing to dish out their lunches, while ignoring the warmth that the older male was giving him.

"Is she?"

He heard his husband sigh, before he turned them around, so that their eyes were looking at each other.

"She's my daughter, Namjoon," he just replied, keeping his tone of voice soft, while closing his eyes for a brief moment.

"And I honestly never thought that I would see her or Evelyn again."

He opened them again, before making contact with the younger males golden hazel eyes, which he grew to love over the years.

They kissed after that, in the silence of the empty classroom, the younger male giving him sweet praises once they pulled away.

But what they didn't know, however, was that the older males daughter, Yuri, who was walking down the hallway, turned around just in time to see them kiss.

She also noticed the matching wedding rings that were on their fingers, telling her that they were angry, which just made her even angrier.

She didn't want a stepfather, especially since it confirmed that her father abandoned them for another man- a man that her mother didn't even like.

It was obvious to her that that was the case, due to the fact that her mother avoided talking about her father at all costs.

I mean, the only thing that she had of her father was a couple photographs, but even her mother didn't know that she dug them up from the back of her closet.

That was how she knew that her English teacher was her father- he looked identical to the man in the photograph.

And at first she wanted to get to know him- find out why he abandoned them, you know?

Now, however, she didn't know if she wanted to do that, especially since it would mean getting to know her stepfather also.

Which was something that she didn't want to do.

She turned around, after they pulled away from the kiss, before continuing her walk down the hallway, and towards the cafeteria.

She stopped walking when she reached the nearest trash can, before releasing her grasp on the photograph.

She held it over the trash can, before ripping it to shreds, watching as the prices fell into the can.

She then resumed the walk towards the cafeteria, a small smile on her face, since she was closing a chapter on her life.

She hoped that they would both burn in hell.