Where Are You Christmas

Author's Note: This was inspired by a book that I read, although I did change somethings to make this more me (the book is called Annie on my Mind, in case you're wondering) :)

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 Oh, oh, hmm.

Where are you Christmas?

Why can't I find you?

Why have you gone away?

Where is the laughter, you used to bring me.

Why can't I hear music play?

My world is changing, I'm rearranging.

Does that mean Christmas changes too

Where are you Christmas?

Do you remember the one you used to know?

I'm not the same one.

See what the times done, is that why you've let me go, oh.

Christmas is here, everywhere.

Christmas is here, if you care, oh. 🎤

Namjoon and Seokjin met at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

The snow was falling down softly that morning, covering the city of New York in a light layer of snow, getting ready for the Holiday season.

It was a Saturday morning, meaning that the young highschool student was at the museum working on his History project, which was due a couple days later.

He was walking towards the American Wing, which was located on the third floor of the art museum.

It was always less crowded on the weekend, meaning that it was the perfect place to research his History project.

He walked up the steps that morning, before walking towards the wing, only to be met with signing- beautiful and airy singing.

There was a boy around his age, who was sitting on a bench, staring out one of the large windows of the museum.

He had black hair, along with dark brown eyes, and was wearing a light windbreaker, which wasn't warm enough for the cold winter air.

But he wasn't focused on that though- he was focused on the fact that he was singing gracefully, almost like he was in his own little world.

"You have a beautiful voice," he heard himself blurting out, his words echoing loudly off the museum walls, while startling the other male.

"Thank you," the ravenette haired male muttered back, his dark brown eyes continuing to focus on the window, instead of on the other teenager.

"It wasn't a real song- I was just making it up as I went along. You know, pretending that I was in a whole different world. That sort of thing."

He was rambling at this point, but Namjoon didn't mind, finding himself laughing lightly, before falling silent.

He didn't know what to say, and neither did the other male, who actually got up, looking like he was about to leave.

"Do you come here often?" He heard himself asked again, his tone of voice sounding awkward, and lame, especially since the other male was about to leave.

"No," the ravenette haired male said, stopping at the door that led to the stairs, while putting his hands inside his pants pockets.

"I never have the time- not with practice and everything."