Centuries

Author's Note: Who did it? Also, if you guys want me to turn this into a book, please let me know. I'm considering it, but am still thinking over my options :)

One shots (Kim Line):

🎤 Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to stone.

But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

And just one mistake is all it will take.

We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

(Hey yeah, oh hey, hey yeah).

Remember me for centuries. 🎤

The Kim family was a famous family, living in the city of Malibu, California.

The father, Christopher, was a famous movie director, known for directing many famous movies for Hollywood.

He was a tall man with black hair, and dark brown eyes, having an alcohol problem, which threatened to end his relationship.

His wife, Miranda, never left him however- even with all the cheating, or the alcoholism- due to the fact that she had four young children to take care of.

She used to be a famous model, who retired after getting married, and having children with a husband to put his career over his family.

Their oldest son was Seokjin, who was a hotheaded, and narcissistic child, having a little bit of a temper.

He had black hair, along with dark brown eyes, looking like a carbon copy of his father, who taught him everything that he knew.

He taught him how to play the guitar, along with how to lie to get whatever he wanted, causing him to develop a narcissistic personality.

He was always throwing parties as a teenager, and getting whatever he wanted, always getting away with things.

He was definitely a spoiled rich kid, that's for sure.

Their second oldest son, Namjoon, however, was the opposite of this.

He was very humble, and kind hearted, along with very intelligent, excelling in school.

He was a straight A student with chestnut brown hair, and golden hazel eyes, along with dimples in his cheeks.

He looked like a carbon copy of his mother, which helped them get so close, causing them to have a good relationship with each other.

He didn't have a good relationship with his older brother though, but he was close to his younger brother, Taehyung.

They were only three years apart in age, but were super close, due to the fact that the younger male looked up to him.

His older brother was his role model- he looked up to him, and wanted to be just like him someday.

He was both artistic and creative, and was passionate when it came to photography, wanting to pursue it as his dream job someday.

He was also protective of his younger sister, Chantelle, who was only a year younger than him.

She had black hair, along with golden hazel eyes looking like a mixture of both her parents, who had a rock relationship at this point.

They were always fighting, and screaming at each other, leaving their children to rely on each other, due to the fact that they were never around at this point.

In fact, they were in the middle of a divorce at this point, the young woman trying to get full custody of three of her children, not liking her husband's unstable mood swings.