White Christmas

Author's Note: Happy Holidays! Enjoy this Christmas Special that I wrote using the characters from my one shot Young Forever. I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday for those who celebrate it. 

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 I'm dreaming of a White Christmas just like the ones I used to know.

Where the treetops glisten, and the children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow.

Said, I'm dreaming of a White Christmas with every Christmas card I write.

May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be white. 🎤

The Christmas music played through the speakers from the radio, creating a festive atmosphere around the family of four, who were doing their own things around the house.

The omega was currently in the middle of decorating the Christmas tree, a box of ornaments and other decorations on the floor around his feet.

His youngest son, Felix, who was eight years old, was sitting on the couch in the living room a couple feet away from him, using the coffee table to write a letter to Santa.

His black hair was lying flat on his head, and his left hand was holding onto the pencil, continuing to write his letter, keeping his brown eyes focused on the price of paper.

Yes, even though both parents and their oldest daughter, Jimin, were right handed, their son was left handed, getting it through a gene that both his parents had.

Which was interesting in both their opinion, as they were still getting used to raising a child who had a different dominant hand from them.

But that was just how parenthood and life was in general; nothing was perfect, in fact, everyone had hardships to go through.

The younger omega continued to decorate the Christmas tree that was standing in the corner of the living room that was covered in all kinds of festive decorations for the holidays.

As the parents have always loved celebrating the holidays, going all out when it came to decorating the inside and outside of their house.

But this year, however, they had to tone down their decorations, at least on the outside of the house, due to their daughter being embarrassed when it came down to her parent's decorating skills.

And speaking of their sixteen year old daughter.

She was correctly standing in the kitchen, near the island, helping her father bake sugar cookies like they did every year around the holidays.

You could call it a tradition in their family, as every year around the holidays Seokjin baked sugar cookies from one of his great great grandmother's famous recipes.

I call it a famous recipe as it's been passed down by his great great grandmother through the generations, to the point where everybody in his family baked it.

Even Namjoon had the chance to taste the recipe one time, a couple years after their daughter was born, when his family ate Christmas dinner with his then boyfriend's.

And the omega had to admit that it was really good for an old family recipe, and now it was their time to pass the recipe down to their own children.

It was more likely that it was going to be given to their daughter as she was the oldest out of the two children, as the recipe was mainly given to the first born.